Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,062 members, 7,863,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Breaking Even With God And Nigeria: A Write Up On Facebook. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking Even With God And Nigeria: A Write Up On Facebook. (721 Views)

Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC / President Vladimir Putin Rebukes U.S. For Abandoning God And Christian Value / A Write-up On MI's Site On Rick Ross ‘hold Me Back’ Video Shot In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Even With God And Nigeria: A Write Up On Facebook. by Affalatus: 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2010
.I hereby offer an Olive Branch of Truth to the about 650,000 Nigerians on Facebook on Nigeria's 50th Independence Anniversary.

Nigerians deserve to know that you do not have to be a President or even a Public Office Holder to change the fortunes of Nigeria.

When i finished from Federal Government College Enugu in 1994.

I believed that Secondary School would be the last level of Schooling where i would read to pass Examinations.

I thought that University Education was about studying to change the world since Employment would be next and so with this mindset i

decided to study to change Nigeria both Economically since i was studying Economics and through an alternative Political/Government

Structure set-up. Back then i believed that Nigeria's Problem was a lack of the right Ideas.

I was partially wrong. Nigeria's Problem has a second side to it. A lack of Honest, Righteous and Truthful men.

Well i studied and the God inspired my innocent mind and i wrote and rewrote from 1998 to 2004 and even now i am reviewing some of the following ideas that led to the following achievements:

1. The Pioneer Draftsman/Writer of the NEEDS Program.( Consolidation et al) first written in 1998.

2. The Pioneer Draftsman/Writer of the Pensions Reformation Act 2004 and the advent of Private Pension Fund Administrators.

3. The Driver of the introduction of scanty regulatory framework for the initial launch of ATMs in Nigeria.

4. The Driver for the further diversification of Nigeria's Foreign reserves as at 1998.

5. The Driver for Compulsory Insurance for all employees.

6. The Driver for Lifestyle Taxation ( Robin Hood Tax (A nigerian Model).

7. The Driver for a review of labour laws towards expectant Mothers to reduce Mortality at child birth by giving a compulsory 6 Month leave from the 7th Month of Pregnancy with half pay for all female employees needless to say the ladies hated and killed it at the National Assembly i take this opportunity to review this to three quarters salary.

8. The Driver for Finger Print Recognition Automated Voting Machines.

I also wrote the Single Term Tenure for all levels of Governance in Nigeria Project in 2005 that was altered into the Third Term Agenda by some unscrupulous individuals that involved the following below:

The story of the third term agenda began with two igbo men one of them twenty seven years of age in 2005, the writer of an alternative Political Structure that he hoped would save Nigeria's Democracy the other a member of Obasanjo's Cabinet Family friends and both sharing the same first name with the Biafran Warlord Ojukwu.

In August 2005 even on the pages of Nigerian Newspapers, Obasanjo endorsed the Single term tenure idea the backbone of the write up of this twenty seven year old presented to Obasanjo by his Cabinet Member and later revamped and transformed by the G4 you know them because hindsight is 50-50.

The Single Term Tenure Idea is still relevant in today's Nigeria.

The Parameters of the S T T were to create a platform where Nigerians will have spread out elections so as to slowly but surely enshrine Democracy as a way of life in Nigeria. And to save Nigeria from the crisis of a huge election where all positions in the land will be held to one event flawed or not the life blood of Democracy could be in jeopardy and so the need for an alternative.

The tenures of the following were to run as thus:A Single Term10 years for the President and the Vice President ( The Presidency )9 years for all the Members of the Senate8 years for all the Members of the house of Representatives7 years for all State Governors

The removal of Local Governments as offices of election but as selective administrative Offices that answer to the Office of the District Governor and the creation of the Office of the District Governor

Each State was to have four Cardinal Point divided Districts to which three District Governors plus the Governor were to attend to.

One over eight of the States resources were to be given to each of the District Governors plus their Internally Generated Revenue to administer to while the remaining would be in the keep of the Governor whom decides who might need additional funds

The District Governors were to be runner ups to the Governor in the Concluded Elections

The Tenure of the District Governors was to be 4 years and half the members of State House of Assembly needed to impeach a sitting Governor would be needed to impeach a District Governor though the party of the District Governor would retain their seat.

The Chairman and all his subordinates at the local Government would be selected by the District Governor at their absolute discretion.

Elections would hold every year and Nigerians would not have to fear the do or die atmosphere of Democratic Finality of one bulky regularly mismanaged event creating their Government experience.

Also the attitude of First Term is to prepare the Battlefield for second Term Syndrome with all the squabbles between deputy and Principal will be laid to rest.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria for I am a patriot because I have never stolen from all the Children of the Niger Area: North, South, East or West. Muslim, Traditional Institution or Deity Believers or Christians God bless you all and draw you closer to himself.

<span> </span>In August 2005 even on the pages of Nigerian Newspapers, Obasanjo part endorsed the Single term tenure idea.

The Single Term Tenure Idea is still relevant in today's Nigeria Political Set-up.The Parameters of the S T T were to create a platform where Nigerians will have spread out elections so as to slowly but surely enshrine Democracy as a way of life in Nigeria. And to save Nigeria from the crisis of a huge election where all positions in the land will be held to one event flawed or not the life blood of Democracy could be in jeopardy and so the need for an alternative.The tenures of the following were to run as thus:A Single Term10 years for the President and the Vice President ( The Presidency )9 years for all the Members of the Senate8 years for all the Members of the house of Representatives7 years for all State GovernorsThe removal of Local Governments as offices of election but as selective administrative Offices that report to the Office of the District Governor; and the creation of the Office of the District GovernorEach State was to have four Cardinal Point divided Districts to which three District Governors plus the Governor were to attend to. One over eight of the States resources were to be given to each of the District Governors plus their Internally Generated Revenue to administer to while the remaining would be in the keep of the Governor whom decides who might need additional fundsThe District Governors were to be runner ups to the Governor in the Concluded ElectionsThe Tenure of the District Governors was to be 4 years and half the members of State House of Assembly needed to impeach a sitting Governor would be needed to impeach a District Governor though the party of the District Governor would retain their seat.The Chairman and all his subordinates at the local Government would be selected by the District Governor at their absolute discretion.Elections would hold every year and Nigerians would not have to fear the do or die atmosphere of Democratic Finality of one bulky regularly mismanaged event creating their Government experience.Also the attitude of First Term is to prepare the Battlefield for second Term Syndrome with all the squabbles between deputy and Principal will be better laid to rest or resolved.How did i achieve these feats?

I achieved them by Using the people i knew in Government as at that time. And going by my work you will have a partial idea but i will give you a clue in retrospect. Imagine using the equivalents of Dora Akunyili and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi from the period of 2004 to 2006 and you will understand all.

Stay Blessed Nigeria.

Why this write-up?

I believe that it is the Will of God i release this now to as many people as possible.

I have come to a place in my Life where i no longer fear the Assasin's Bullet or the anger of "Tin Gods".

Once again i say stay blessed Nigeria and may God's Will for you for better or for worse come Swiftly.

Let those whom believe say Amen.
Re: Breaking Even With God And Nigeria: A Write Up On Facebook. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2010
Re: Breaking Even With God And Nigeria: A Write Up On Facebook. by Affalatus: 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2010
The truth is bitter and has been told from days of old for it has saved souls.

So shout it from the roof tops for the truth, the truth must always be told.

(1) (Reply)

Waiver: Atiku May Face Fresh Screening ! / Should Buhari Be Tried For Murder? / Saharareporters:Dele Momodu Resigns From The Labour Party Of (LP) Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.