Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Help On Skipping Stream 1 And Going With Stream 2 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help On Skipping Stream 1 And Going With Stream 2 (5559 Views)

Kano Corpers Continue Their Sleep Under The Sun After Skipping Parade (Video) / 2017 NYSC Batch B Stream 1 Call Up Letters Are Out. Indicate Your State Here / How To Know If You Are Going With Stream 1 Or 2. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Skipping Stream 1 And Going With Stream 2 by Integrity007: 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
Hello ladies and gentle men, is it possible for someone who has been mobilized with stream I, and decided to go with stream II. Is that possible. Ur reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Help On Skipping Stream 1 And Going With Stream 2 by ItzzDm(m): 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
Yes. Do not go to camp and reprint your call-up letter when stream 2 are reprinting theirs
Re: Help On Skipping Stream 1 And Going With Stream 2 by Integrity007: 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Help On Skipping Stream 1 And Going With Stream 2 by mikeeze(m): 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
ItzzDm:
Yes. Do not go to camp and reprint your call-up letter when stream 2 are reprinting theirs
does this apply even if you have registered and paid ?
Re: Help On Skipping Stream 1 And Going With Stream 2 by Integrity007: 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
Since u have seen call up letter definately u have registered and paid now
Re: Help On Skipping Stream 1 And Going With Stream 2 by tyreal(f): 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
Please for how long can someone delay going to camp? The registration has been done already
Re: Help On Skipping Stream 1 And Going With Stream 2 by ItzzDm(m): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
mikeeze:
does this apply even if you have registered and paid ?
Yes
Re: Help On Skipping Stream 1 And Going With Stream 2 by ItzzDm(m): 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
tyreal:
Please for how long can someone delay going to camp? The registration has been done already
You can decide to revalidate whenever you are ready. If you don't want to serve yet
Re: Help On Skipping Stream 1 And Going With Stream 2 by mikeeze(m): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
ItzzDm:

Yes
so how do I go over it.
Re: Help On Skipping Stream 1 And Going With Stream 2 by Amaureen: 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ebonyi corpers, let's meet grin
Re: Help On Skipping Stream 1 And Going With Stream 2 by ItzzDm(m): 12:49am On Jun 15, 2019
mikeeze:
so how do I go over it.
like I said reprint your call-up letter in stream two
Re: Help On Skipping Stream 1 And Going With Stream 2 by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
A friend of mine want to skip this Batch for another Batch but his question is this,will his state of Deployment change?

1 Like

Re: Help On Skipping Stream 1 And Going With Stream 2 by ItzzDm(m): 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
CHRISDMANAGER:
A friend of mine want to skip this Batch for another Batch but his question is this,will his state of Deployment change?
if it is to go with stream 2 it won't change. But if to go with batch C he would revalidate and choose another 4 states again.
Re: Help On Skipping Stream 1 And Going With Stream 2 by Integrity007: 11:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
A big thanks to everyone who replied to the question asked earlier, i really appreciated it. Finally am now Akwa ibom corper. We go dey see for stream ll

1 Like

Re: Help On Skipping Stream 1 And Going With Stream 2 by boiz2men(m): 9:07am On Jun 16, 2019
Integrity007:
A big thanks to everyone who replied to the question asked earlier, i really appreciated it. Finally am now Akwa ibom corper. We go dey see for stream ll
did you change your location
Re: Help On Skipping Stream 1 And Going With Stream 2 by johnjohnson(m): 9:59am On Jun 16, 2019
Please I want to ask a question, I saw my name on the graduation list last week Monday but the list was removed the next day, I tried accessing the senate list but it keeps showing "record not found". I have tried retifying the issue in my school's student affairs and I was told to calm down the list will soon be uploaded, right now I don't know what to do because stream 2 registration will start on Wednesday
Re: Help On Skipping Stream 1 And Going With Stream 2 by johnjohnson(m): 9:59am On Jun 16, 2019
Please I want to ask a question, I saw my name on the graduation list last week Monday but the list was removed the next day, I tried accessing the senate list but it keeps showing "record not found". I have tried retifying the issue in my school's student affairs and I was told to calm down the list will soon be uploaded, right now I don't know what to do because stream 2 registration will start on Wednesday.....
Re: Help On Skipping Stream 1 And Going With Stream 2 by tyreal(f): 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
ItzzDm:

You can decide to revalidate whenever you are ready. If you don't want to serve yet
Thanks for your response
Re: Help On Skipping Stream 1 And Going With Stream 2 by timijoseph01(m): 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
Check your NYSC posted STATES for FREE.

Batch B Stream 2 members ONLY that reg btw Jun1st-Jun12th

Click on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5252099/nysc-batch-b-stream-2
Re: Help On Skipping Stream 1 And Going With Stream 2 by Clarkwilliam090: 11:48am On Jun 20, 2019
Now i believe that jamb upgrade is real all thanks to prof. Joshua with his wonderful work, with his help i got my jamb score upgraded from 155 to 260 at first i thought it was all fake but thanks to prof. Joshua who work in the jamb office for a successful upgrade for more information's on upgrade you can call him or what's app him on +2349076518007

(1) (Reply)

Nscdc Arrests 69 Fake Nysc Members / How Do I Apply For NYSC Foundation And Holw Long Does The Process Take / what's NYSC like in cross river watch this thread (updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.