Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" (58851 Views)

Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. / Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel / Mace Theft: National Assembly Committee Summons Omo-Agege, Ndume (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by martineverest(m): 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
Dino,omo-agege Is not oluremi tinubu And other calm headed senator.

Omo agege Is a typical deltan,he will beat u up silly

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by CalabarPikin: 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
I just like d moral of this Dino.....

No fears at all....with or without backup...!!!

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by akdjr(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
You're telling him to sharrap now meanwhile when the same Dino work against our man Jona u were there calling him names. quote author=orion7 post=79354277]sharraap there. youruba kid[/quote]
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by omonla10(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
Dino abeg let sleeping dogs lie. It's too early for this

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Aboguede(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Dino will seriously humiliate in the 9th assembly I pray he complete his tenure in peace .he will use as a scapegoat.

It is hard to understand what u want to say

Ur English is mad

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by bionixs: 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Go and get sense
oga, face the spate of kidnapping in your state ondo and the infamous exploit of your lovely fulanis friends and leave Dino alone.

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Nationsdaddy: 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
All of them na thief. The difference is what you stole

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
James1532:
[sup][/sup]i am a scammer...no one should patronize me... am sorry
...without bin told we know.....
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Ugosample(m): 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
martineverest:

in other words, omo agege issa TOUT

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
KenOne:
If i were Omo Agege Dino will be suspended for 200 legislative days for ridiculing the senate, the office of deputy senate president is an institution.

After all Senator Ali Ndume brought to the senate notice of Punch newspaper publication of Senator Dino Melaye not graduated from ABU and Saraki led senate with Dino Melaye engineered his suspension.

If Deputy Senate president Omo Agege did not engineer or master mind the suspension of Dino Melaye for this reckless statement i will from day to support him as a Niger Delta person.

Dino needs to be taught a lesson that this is 9th senate and Saraki is no more for him to rant and carries himself like over pampered baby.

it doesn't work that way . the judgement Omo Agege got against the 8th Senate stands and covers all senators. that judgement prevents the Senate from suspending any senator. Dino can't be suspended by this Senate thanks to the judgement Omo Agege got

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Megatrix: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
KenOne:
If i were Omo Agege Dino will be suspended for 200 legislative days for ridiculing the senate, the office of deputy senate president is an institution.

After all Senator Ali Ndume brought to the senate notice of Punch newspaper publication of Senator Dino Melaye not graduated from ABU and Saraki led senate with Dino Melaye engineered his suspension.

If Deputy Senate president Omo Agege did not engineer or master mind the suspension of Dino Melaye for this reckless statement i will from day to support him as a Niger Delta person.

Dino needs to be taught a lesson that this is 9th senate and Saraki is no more for him to rant and carries himself like over pampered baby.

With brainless idiots like you in the country, no morals, no common sense, how can the country ever move forward? What's the difference between animals and a so called human being who will see what is clearly evil and still be supporting it?

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Iwanttoto1: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Dino will seriously humiliate in the 9th assembly I pray he complete his tenure in peace .he will use as a scapegoat.

U be Illitirait

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Lonelypacifist6: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
The way you Humiliated yourself with your English.

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Rotimi47: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
Painment grin
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by martineverest(m): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ugosample:
in other words, omo agege issa TOUT
is Dino not a tout?

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by AreaFada2: 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
martineverest:

And then steal the mace, abi? Nothing new. Seen it all before. Buhahahahaha! grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Afonja007: 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
KenOne:

he stole the mace or not?

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by tinsel: 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
orion7:
sharraap there. youruba kid
What made him a Yoruba kid? I am sure you are not even from same region with Dino.
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Kingosytex(m): 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
martineverest:

Beat him up for what exactly?

is it for saying the truth? omo-agege should sue dino if he (omo-agege) feels that dino is lying against him

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Egalitarian1: 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Your obvious poor command in English language is worrisome indeed!

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Theboss100(m): 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Go and get sense
He Has One Already. Operating At An Optimum Level. Since Ure Buhari Advocate, I Think U Should Tell To Include U In The Next Trip To Saudi Arabia So U Two Can Perform Brain Transplate.

It's Obvious U Gat Fish Brains.
PS Just Trying To Be Patriotic Like Ur Brother Sarrki. Cheers
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Donykua: 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
So Dino na ibo pikin?
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by bluecircle470: 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
orion7:
sharraap there. youruba kid

You’re senseless

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Oszy: 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
Dino is brighter than the Senate President and his deputy put together, he will surely be a thorn in their flesh.
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by bangbangall: 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
KenOne:

President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) / Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed / Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival