Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,636 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money (54618 Views)

"Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money / Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by dshawn(m): 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
Loom had zoom*ed off with dem money
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Mcreloaded(m): 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
nairalee:
50 cent in his "Man Down" track said

"History repeats itself.... They never learn"

I tell u the truth if MMM comes back with
MMM Reloaded
MMM Revolution
MMM Matrix
MMM Remix

Infact if they name it
MMM Scammix people will still fall for it.

Even if for example MMM Reloaded is repackaged it is man that repeats history and not history repeating itself.

It's natural

By the way why MMM Reloaded as an example
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Angelfrost(m): 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
A nation of greedy, gullible, stubborn, and easily "Scammable" individuals... Nigerians can tempt an upright buddha to become dishonest: It's like they are begging to be defrauded. Smh. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by olatade(m): 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by AlcoholAlchohol: 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
Quick money, quick scam, we don't learn, doing the same thing and expecting different result, ponzi scheme is not sustainable, but they won't hear .. na on know

1 Like

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by olamikhail(m): 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
[b][/b]
Edithfavourite:
A good number of people were seen gathered outside a building which is alleged to be the headquarters of Loom in Lagos.

They claimed that no staff has been on ground since last week and they had gathered there to demand for their money.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/crowd-storm-loom-headquarters-in-lagos-to-demand-for-their-money/

L

Please fact check please.
That's a street in Ajegunle, and another financial pyramid scheme.
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by atilla(m): 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
After going to do loom. Thinking say ur money don boom
Now they have zoom ,ur money don doom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by AntiWailer: 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
kayjay69:
And you wonder why the country is the way it is. The stupidity of these people is mindless. And you see those peeps right there, you can't tell them nothing. There's no imparting knowledge or sharing of ideas that are factual or evidence backed.

I would contend that people who are gullible enough to invest in such ventures are the same individuals who would be stuck trying to choose between APC and PDP.

Spots on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Vince77(m): 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
even after MMM some people failed to learn and choose to remain daft.

If they can keep electing ediots into office every four years, fight and call each other names(flatthead and afonjaa), carry celebrity matters for head like gala, it is small loom that they will not fall for? Abegi leave dem joor. There are beta things to for you to worry about.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by awoluyi(m): 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
If there is anyone among these people who lost money in MMM scam and again in LOOM, such a person is a thief and definitely a candidate of hell.
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by ThePreachersSon: 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nigerians never learn
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Agbeni33: 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
Chai !!!

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Gentlemanjossy(m): 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
Gullible fools... they will still fail victim to another Ponzi scheme
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by saasala(m): 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
Dottore:
Fools. A woman abused me in church group chat when I cautioned them about loom. In her words "for the fact that you are comfortable doesn't mean you should not allow others to reap the opportunity God has brought to them."

So God brought them loom to be doomed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:11am On Jun 16, 2019
nairalee:
50 cent in his "Man Down" track said

"History repeats itself.... They never learn"

I tell u the truth if MMM comes back with
MMM Reloaded
MMM Revolution
MMM Matrix
MMM Remix

Infact if they name it
MMM Scammix people will still fall for it.
Actually MMM is back and ppl are still joining!
My people toooo mumu

1 Like

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by tee4naija(m): 4:20am On Jun 16, 2019
And Lagosians carry themselves as the smartest people on earth. When you are dealing with them and try to be nice ,they take advantage of you and tell you " this is Lagos "
Now loom has come to outsmart them again just like MMM.
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 16, 2019
Too many idiots in Nigeria & they keep falling for d same ponzi scheme & format.

God forbid if I decide to go into fraud today, I'm certain I will catch a mugu dis very day.

Sad enough, I have noticed dat d most educated & very stingy working class people in Nigeria easily fall into dis GREEDY scheme & it pains me so much cos their education is being rendered useless.

I've been genuinely begging people to assist me with 30k both offline & online & non care but one of them lost more than 75k on betnaija last week.

The same money dat can transform my life from dis suffering I 'm going through. I can hardly spend 500 naira a day .

Very soon naira will depreciate again & another round of suffering continues for most Nigerians. If u have money be wise now so u smile later.

Flee from foolishness.
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by pacespot(m): 7:47am On Jun 16, 2019
the problem with Nigerians is that they love quick-rich scheme, maybe it is nairabet, MMM and others, Nigerians will always fall for a scheme that promises them overnight success.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 16, 2019
Stop calling MMM scam. Some people benefited from it. You just don't understand
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by dcole73: 10:38am On Jun 16, 2019
LadyBeee:
Stop calling MMM scam. Some people benefited from it. You just don't understand

It is a case of few benefiting, and majority losing.
That's exactly what a scam is.
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by dcole73: 10:45am On Jun 16, 2019
Just imagine.......

Zoom to the HQ of Loom.
Only to meet an empty Room.
And that spelt Doom.

cool cool

1 Like

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by dcole73: 10:49am On Jun 16, 2019
Vince77:

If they can keep electing ediots into office every four years, fight and call each other names(flatthead and afonjaa), carry celebrity matters for head like gala, it is small loom that they will not fall for? Abegi leave dem joor. There are beta things to for you to worry about.

So right, Vince77.

It's the reality. And it's bad.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by sweetilicious(f): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2019
donbachi:
from loom to doom..mugus.
MMM didn't teach some people lessons.That's why knowledge about how finances and investment decisions can never be gotten from Main market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by b03liberty(m): 12:11am On Jun 17, 2019
Dottore:
Fools. A woman abused me in church group chat when I cautioned them about loom. In her words "for the fact that you are comfortable doesn't mean you should not allow others to reap the opportunity God has brought to them."
They need good orientation and sensitization
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Jerkules: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
Please how do I register for this Loom I've been hearing about it since 3 months now.
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by AreaFada2: 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
olamikhail:
[b][/b]

Please fact check please.
That's a street in Ajegunle, and another financial pyramid scheme.
So there are many such schemes. Na wa o. People and quick money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 / 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out / Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.