Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,648 members, 7,851,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo (7658 Views)

Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi / Wike: Those Saying Presidency Shouldn't Be Zoned In PDP Are Agents Of APC / Akeredolu: "Oshiomhole Is Incompetent, Shouldn't Be APC Chairman" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by Racoon(m): 7:50am On Jun 16, 2019
It's a well known fact that the electoral body under the APC govt have become incredibly stupid.
Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by melodyogonna(m): 8:38am On Jun 16, 2019
odysey:

I thought MySQL is an Oracle platform?? shocked
Yes but there is also ORACLE DB, closed source premium service.
Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by chloride6: 8:56am On Jun 16, 2019
Do you know what is a server?

How is a database a server?
Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by melodyogonna(m): 8:59am On Jun 16, 2019
fitzmayowa:
800 Million to migrate data are they migrating data for the whole world

Corruption everywhere...SMH
Yes grin they are migrating data for the whole world
Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by melodyogonna(m): 9:02am On Jun 16, 2019
mohims:
Please don't be fooled. No servers were used during the elections. https://twitter.com/jeffphilips1/status/1139956347187810306?s=19
The card readers? can you explain it?
Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by mohims(m): 10:56am On Jun 16, 2019
Nbote:
ZonBs will come and tell U it is fake. Dey even budgeted for replacement twice... Dis APC don finish us

Sometimes I don't know if U ppl are naturally foolish or intentionally mischievous.. U have been provided with d budget of d commission for d 2019 elections and server upgrade and migration was clearly prominent in it and yet U somehow believe no server was used? What is wrong with U Ppl?
Stop being gullible. The point here is that no server was used during the recently concluded elections. What does Atiku and PDP want to inspect? Don't let you hatred for Bihari to becloud your sense of judgement. If you listen to INEC's chairman interview on channels, you'll understand better.

1 Like

Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by OfficialAPCNig: 7:48am On Jun 17, 2019
mohims:

Chai!!! Please don't be pathetic and dumb as Atiku. No servers were used. Atiku and PDP want to inspect something that doesn't exist.
Visit the link below to watch INEC's chairman interview on channels TV about the server issue before the elections were conducted.
https://twitter.com/jeffphilips1/status/1139956347187810306?s=19
Stop being an embarrasement.

Where are voters' registration data stored? I guess in a USB flash or Google Drive.

We want to inspect whatever those data are stored in.

1 Like

Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by tsdarkside(m): 8:12am On Jun 17, 2019
it doesnt realy matter....ofcourse inec could have some type of storage for infos....

but i dont think it can be used in court because nigerian constitution doesnt even allow it....

then the next question is,how did fee dee fee get those infos from inec servers to start with....??

that in itself is already a crime....

atiku cant win this case in court....
Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by tsdarkside(m): 8:18am On Jun 17, 2019
fee dee fee is behavin like,i know you stole from me,but i stole my stuff back from you and i know now you stole it....

fee dee fee are miserable people and far from reason....
Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by capitalzero: 8:22am On Jun 17, 2019
obiekunie2:

bros

20m to migrate from mysql to oracle?? na google map database them dey migrate??

it takes u absolutely nothing to do that!

u r only converting an already existing database you are not creating new ones!!

say u be father chrstmas u can just dash one IT BOY 500K TO DO THAT FOR YOU UNDER 2 DAYS!

THIS PEOPLE JUST BELIEVE WE ARE ALL ZOMBIES IN THIS COUNTRY! CHAI!

imagine.
Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by melodyogonna(m): 8:55am On Jun 17, 2019
chloride6:
What are you saying?
Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by melodyogonna(m): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2019
chloride6:
What are you saying?
Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by kernel01: 9:06am On Jun 17, 2019
buharitill2023:
i tot u have sense, so becos it was budgeted for equally mean it was delivered before election, did any idiotic pigs saw when it was delivered?

Are you budgeting for a non existence item.
Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by ceejayclas(m): 9:09am On Jun 17, 2019
There is no way INEC would say they don't have server. Ask a database administrator they would tell u that without server the card reader cannot read a PVC. Card reader synchronizes strings (data) stored in a database connected to a server. The database can be retrieve from anywhere when it connect with the server. From there you can authenticate the thumb prints input it card reader if it matches with that stored in the database retrieved from the server. So there must be a server somewhere

2 Likes

Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by tsdarkside(m): 9:24am On Jun 17, 2019
i noticed that many of you dont even know what a server is,and much less how it works....

but here you are argueing with each other about it.... undecided undecided

i dont argue about stuffs i dont understand.... undecided undecided
Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by duality(m): 10:48am On Jun 17, 2019
Mightyodi:
There is no way INEC would say they don't have server. Ask a database administrator they would tell u that without server the card reader cannot read a PVC. Card reader synchronizes strings(data) stored in a database connected to a server. The database can be retrieve from anywhere when it connect with the server. From there you can authenticate the thumb prints input it card reader if it matches with that stored in the database retrieved from the server. So there must be a server somewhere

You are right. That's why they were able to replace damaged card readers and reconfigure them two days to election
Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by mohims(m): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Stop being an embarrasement.

Where are voters' registration data stored? I guess in a USB flash or Google Drive.

We want to inspect whatever those data are stored in.
I should be telling you that. Only a fool or an idiot will believe that Atiku won the recently concluded presidential elections. Oga inspector, I can help you get Prof Mahmoud's number so you can go and inspect whatever you want to inspect.
Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by melodyogonna(m): 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
tsdarkside:
i noticed that many of you dont even know what a server is,and much less how it works....

but here you are argueing with each other about it.... undecided undecided

i dont argue about stuffs i dont understand.... undecided undecided
Yeah, I too noticed that most people here argue over what they don't understand.
Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by Tomide007: 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
buharitill2023:
i tot u have sense, so becos it was budgeted for equally mean it was delivered before election, did any idiotic pigs saw when it was delivered?
U can't just understand.... Imagine budgeting 200 million to open a facebook account... In fact if you budget 10million for that, you're not normal..... What they want to do is as easy as ABC.
Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by OfficialAPCNig: 12:22am On Jun 19, 2019
mohims:

I should be telling you that. Only a fool or an idiot will believe that Atiku won the recently concluded presidential elections. Oga inspector, I can help you get Prof Mahmoud's number so you can go and inspect whatever you want to inspect.
Your wailing is drawing nigh yoruba moslem
Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by ovieigho(m): 12:26am On Jun 19, 2019
obiekunie2:

bros

20m to migrate from mysql to oracle?? na google map database them dey migrate??

it takes u absolutely nothing to do that!

u r only converting an already existing database you are not creating new ones!!

say u be father chrstmas u can just dash one IT BOY 500K TO DO THAT FOR YOU UNDER 2 DAYS!

THIS PEOPLE JUST BELIEVE WE ARE ALL ZOMBIES IN THIS COUNTRY! CHAI!
You don’t mean it??
Bros if you know all this with facts then get a lawyer and sue them
They are wasting your money !
Our combined resources.
They are accountable to us

1 Like

Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by 20Leave5(m): 2:23am On Jun 19, 2019
mohims:
INEC never made use of the servers. Try to get your facts right before posting rubbish to mislead the gullible ones here on Nairaland. Click on the link below and watch INEC's chairman interview about the server on Channels TV before the election
https://twitter.com/jeffphilips1/status/1139956347187810306?s=19

Then they should allow Atiku and his team inspect it, simple.
Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by GrossPrice: 5:18am On Jun 19, 2019
[Comment Withdrawn]
Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by blackpanda: 6:15am On Jun 19, 2019
obiekunie2:
WAIT A MINUTE!!!!

OPENVR IS NOT ONLY FREE BUT DEVELOPERS ARE EVEN ENCOURAGED TO DEPLOY FOR THEIR VIRTUAL KITS BY GIVING THEM OTHER SDKS FOR FREE SO WHY IS INEC PAYING 900 MILLION TO DEPLOY IT ON THEIR DELL SERVER shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

CHAI!!! THIS COUNTRY MEN!!!

There is no server. Abeg rest grin
Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by orisa37: 7:26am On Jun 19, 2019
INEC owns data centers in Trust for the People and The People have constitutional Freedom Interactions to demand to investigate those data anywhere and anytime.
Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by melodyogonna(m): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
GrossPrice:

Oga where is the full document?

I am sick of this nonsense games you children play on this forum. This cannot be taken or shown to any person with
good head on his shoulders as evidence.

We need documents with signatures, valid letter heads, bank account transactions and payment approvals.

No wonder, the average IQ of a Nigerian youth is less than "naira marley"!

Ask yourself this question, do you really have the power to think.

And to the idiots jumping all over this nonsense - their is a reason your broke, often drunk, sexual perverted and hopeless; it because you refuse to think!
Ewu!
Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by mohims(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=OfficialAPCNig post=79463528]
Your wailing is drawing nigh yoruba moslem[/quote
Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by godliman: 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
buharitill2023:
You are insulting ppl more intelligent than you. If it was not delivered then why was it budgeted for? Common use your head
Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by buharitill2023: 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
godliman:
You are insulting ppl more intelligent than you. If it was not delivered then why was it budgeted for? Common use your head
You must be among those jobless aggressive lazy terrorist, you must be a backward fellow, even idiotic pigs know when inec said they make the budget for server in anticipation that buhari wil sign the electoral bill, again inec said the payment was late
Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by godliman: 8:08am On Jun 20, 2019
buharitill2023:
You must be among those jobless aggressive lazy terrorist, you must be a backward fellow, even idiotic pigs know when inec said they make the budget for server in anticipation that buhari wil sign the electoral bill, again inec said the payment was late
The truth is very painful, I feel your pain
Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by melodyogonna(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
buharitill2023:
They budgeted 1.4B to replace data centers. which means they already had a data centers to replace.
Re: INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo by Nikra(m): 10:36am On Feb 19, 2020
I think databases are a great thing for business, but not in the way that people are used to thinking about them as big rooms filled with big computers to some extent this is true but it is not necessary to use it in your business there are many services that provide Virtual Data Room, for example I as a Manager Within a virtual data room I can have chats, discussions, receive analytics, see a record of meetings, manage access and more! This is extremely convenient and most importantly safe because the security level is very high and almost inaccessible to hacking this is a new level of data storage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) / BREAKING: Tinubu Dead As Sanwo-Olu Sympathizes With Family Over Loss / Petition Against Ighodalo's Qualification Based On Outdated Constitution — Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.