Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,762 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? (1691 Views)

Happy 55th Birthday to Ohamadike Mazi Nnamdi Kanu / Profile Of Senator Dr Victor C. Umeh, Kss, Ksji, Ofr. (ohamadike) / Notice going out To Umu Biafra: How To Address Ohamadike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? by senatordave1(m): 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
Uche ekwunife is only popular in her njikoka lga.she cant match chief umeh in popularity or anything.i wonder how she defeated the high chief of anaochai also wonder how apga couldn't win a senate seat in anambra,how pdp won more reps seat in anambra and how the presidential candidate gbor couldn't get up to 200k votes.my omambala people,let me hear from you.

Juliusmalema
Udopasa
Kenonze
Pazienza
Janujaz
Sanchez01
Fergie
Obi1kenobi
Nonsowow
Amaniro
Re: How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? by yarimo(m): 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
But op EKWENIFE defeat UMEH because she's popular and not pipularity grin grin
senatordave1:
Uche ekwunife is only popular in her njikoka lga.she cant match chief umeh in pipularity or anything.i wonder how she defeated the high chief of anaochai also wonder how apga couldn't win a senate seat in anambra,how pdp won more reps seat in anambra and how the presidential candidate gbor couldn't get up to 200k votes.my omambala people,let me hear from you.

Juliusmalema
Udopasa
Kenonze
Pazienza
Janujaz
Sanchez01
Fergie
Obi1kenobi
Nonsowow
Amaniro
Re: How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? by amaniro: 6:41am On Jun 16, 2019
senatordave1:
Uche ekwunife is only popular in her njikoka lga.she cant match chief umeh in popularity or anything.i wonder how she defeated the high chief of anaochai also wonder how apga couldn't win a senate seat in anambra,how pdp won more reps seat in anambra and how the presidential candidate gbor couldn't get up to 200k votes.my omambala people,let me hear from you.

Juliusmalema
Udopasa
Kenonze
Pazienza
Janujaz
Sanchez01
Fergie
Obi1kenobi
Nonsowow
Amaniro

I'm not Anambra neither do I know their politics.
Re: How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? by hisexcellency34: 6:44am On Jun 16, 2019
Which useless Ohamadike? Umeh is a failed politician. All he does is to sleep inside the hallowed chambers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? by oilPUSSY(f): 7:10am On Jun 16, 2019
Ekwunife is from Nri Anocha, not Njikoka.

1 Like

Re: How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? by Udopasa: 7:29am On Jun 16, 2019
amaniro:

Though, I'm not from Anambra but I know much about their politics cos I have reasonably resided there for some time now.

It was a high level wired conspiracy and sabotage from within and outside the support circle; party hierarchy and structures of Senator Victor Umeh in Anambra State. Now, Ekwunife never won that election. She actually RIGGED Senator Victor Umeh out in collaboration with some Apga members who were agrieved over the non intervention of Senator Victor Umeh in the sham of a primary Victor Oye(Apga National Chairman) conducted and also some cartel within Apga who felt he's becoming too popular hence the need to clip his wings.

The Senator trusted the party and some "friends" of his who sabotaged him in various polling booths allowing Ekwunife to have a field day rigging.

Another important factor which people are shying away from saying online is, the Catholic Church(at least in parts of Anambra Central where I stay) gave a directive which was publicly announced on the morning of the election (during morning mass) that everybody should Vote PDP all the way. The announcement was made to favour ONLY Peter Obi(the VP candidate of PDP) but, you know, some persons found it very difficult distinguishing between presidential and National Assembly ballot.

senatordave1

2 Likes

Re: How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? by Udopasa: 7:30am On Jun 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Which useless Ohamadike? Umeh is a failed politician. All he does is to sleep inside the hallowed chambers
Umeh is the best Senator Anambra Central have ever produced. He gave Ndi Igbo a voice in the National Assembly and also brought home the goodies of democracy.

1 Like

Re: How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? by Afamed: 7:39am On Jun 16, 2019
The quest to have Obi as the vp under PDP invariably affected Victor Umeh.

4 Likes

Re: How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? by famouscargo4u: 7:52am On Jun 16, 2019
It was simply because the election held same day with presidential. Most electorates are not literate enough to vote different candidates. I they tend to vote same party they prefer in presidential ballot across all ballots.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? by amaniro: 7:56am On Jun 16, 2019
Udopasa:
Though, I'm not from Anambra but I know much about their politics cos I have reasonably resided there for some time now.

It was a high level wired conspiracy and sabotage from within and outside the support circle; party hierarchy and structures of Senator Victor Umeh in Anambra State. Now, Ekwunife never won that election. She actually RIGGED Senator Victor Umeh out in collaboration with some Apga members who were agrieved over the non intervention of Senator Victor Umeh in the sham of a primary Victor Oye(Apga National Chairman) conducted and also some cartel within Apga who felt he's becoming too popular hence the need to clip his wings.

The Senator trusted the party and some "friends" of his who sabotaged him in various polling booths allowing Ekwunife to have a field day rigging.

Another important factor which people are shying away from saying online is, the Catholic Church(at least in parts of Anambra Central where I stay) gave a directive which was publicly announced on the morning of the election (during morning mass) that everybody should Vote PDP all the way. The announcement was made to favour ONLY Peter Obi(the VP candidate of PDP) but, you know, some persons found it very difficult distinguishing between presidential and National Assembly ballot.

senatordave1

There's confusion in APGA. They would destroy their party before it goes national. They had the chance to win Abia they threw it away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? by Udopasa: 7:59am On Jun 16, 2019
amaniro:

There's confusion in APGA. They would destroy their party before it goes national. They had the chance to win Abia they threw it away
Yea, the last primaries did the party a lot of bad.

1 Like

Re: How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? by Zikora1000(f): 8:00am On Jun 16, 2019
Can you pls tell me Umeh's projects and what he did in Anambra central? And the media used to present him as a sleeping senator. Ekwunife used it profusely in her campaign. Tell me his projects and I will tell u the major thing that brought him down. He wasn't rigged out, he failed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? by Udopasa: 8:01am On Jun 16, 2019
famouscargo4u:
It was simply because the election held same day with presidential. Most electorates are not literate enough to vote different candidates. I they tend to vote same party they prefer in presidential ballot across all ballots.
Not entirely true.
Re: How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? by Splashme: 8:02am On Jun 16, 2019
Udopasa:
Umeh is the best Senator Anambra Central have ever produced. He gave Ndi Igbo a voice in the National Assembly and also brought home the goodies of democracy.

Lol, in your dream

Oga, Victor. Umeh failed woefully.
In his constituency he is better known as the 'Sleeping Senator'

This isn't the first time Ekwunife is defeating Umeh. She did it before in 2015.
Forget those Court judgments that nullified her 2015 victory on grounds that she did not emerge PDP senatorial candidate through a proper primary. Umeh was just a beneficiary of Anambra PDP's fuçk-up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? by Afamed: 8:03am On Jun 16, 2019
Zikora1000:
Can you pls tell me Umeh's projects and what he did in Anambra central? And the media used to present him as a sleeping senator. Ekwunife used it profusely in her campaign. Tell me his projects and I will tell u the major thing that brought him down. He wasn't rigged out, he failed
Umeh would not have gotten many projects in his name having spent less than 1 year as a Senator. Hope you remember, the court declared him as a winner less than 1 year of the administration

1 Like

Re: How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? by Zikora1000(f): 8:12am On Jun 16, 2019
Afamed:

Umeh would not have gotten many projects in his name having spent less than 1 year as a Senator. Hope you remember, the court declared him as a winner less than 1 year of the administration
okay. Like someone rightly said, some aggrieved members of APGA and other parties especially the money bags that have the ears of their people came together and promise to deal with Obiano and Umeh's. Apart from the internal crisis in APGA. They said Obiano used to give Umeh's Anambra state monthly allocation and he will pocket it all alone. This infuriated the people and hence his failure at the polls.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? by Akurakambe(m): 8:18am On Jun 16, 2019
Peter obi VP factor contributed immensely to her success.

1 Like

Re: How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? by senatordave1(m): 8:21am On Jun 16, 2019
amaniro:

Thank you for your honesty
Re: How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? by senatordave1(m): 8:21am On Jun 16, 2019
Akurakambe:
Peter obi VP factor contributed immensely to her success.
I agree

1 Like

Re: How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? by senatordave1(m): 8:23am On Jun 16, 2019
Splashme:

Lol, in your dream

Oga, Victor. Umeh failed woefully
In his constituency he is better known as the 'Sleeping Senator'

This isn't the first time Ekwunife is defeating Umeh.
Forget that Enugu Appeal Court judgment that nullified her 2015 victory in favor of Umeh
If that case got to Supreme court it would have been upturned
Because supreme court do not nullify polls.guy,umeh is active at the senate very active.he's pan igbo more than any eastern sensor there.
Re: How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? by michae1004: 8:25am On Jun 16, 2019
Afamed:
This is the best reason. Senatordave1
Re: How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? by senatordave1(m): 8:28am On Jun 16, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Ekwunife is from Nri Anocha, not Njikoka.
Sorry,i initially thought that nri is in njikoka.thank you.in a normal condition,she cant win umeh in anaocha.but i know that she's strong in njikoka and dunukofia
Re: How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? by senatordave1(m): 8:28am On Jun 16, 2019
Udopasa:
You have said it all
Re: How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? by NonsoWow: 8:29am On Jun 16, 2019
Afamed:
That's not true. Peter Obi on the VP ticket did nothing to Victor Umeh's chances. Victor Umeh shot himself. He left the other APGA house of reps candidates in the zone to deliver him when indeed those candidates were waiting on Umeh to deliver them! To make matters worse for himself, 5 days to the election, he visited a popular radio station and told the people to vote PDP for president and vote APGA for other positions, hence going against the party and putting himself and the other APGA candidates in that zone in jeopardy. He didn't know that Peter Obi didn't have the same magnanimity and was seriously plotting his downfall. His only luck now is that he is very good at the courts, so I expect him to win back his seat at the senate soon.

1 Like

Re: How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? by senatordave1(m): 8:29am On Jun 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Says somebody that supported bago.try and get a video of senate proceedings in the last one year
Re: How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? by senatordave1(m): 8:32am On Jun 16, 2019
NonsoWow:
That's not true. Peter Obi on the VP ticket did nothing to Victor Umeh's chances. Victor Umeh shot himself. He left the other APGA house of reps candidates in the zone to deliver him when indeed those candidates were waiting on Umeh to deliver them! To make matters worse for himself, 5 days to the election, he visited a popular radio station and told the people to vote PDP for president and vote APGA for other positions, hence going against the party and putting himself and the other APGA candidates in that zone in jeopardy. He didn't know that Peter Obi didn't have the same magnanimity and was seriously plotting his downfall. His only luck now is that he is very good at the courts, so I expect him to win back his seat at the senate soon.
You are right,he heavily depended on his popularity.telling the people to vote pdp for presidency is a senseless act,pdp took advantage of this collabo in 2011 and 2015 to clear all the nass seats.seems umeh has a poor memory
Re: How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? by Splashme: 8:36am On Jun 16, 2019
Afamed:

So, why did Ifeanyi Ubah of little known YPP party defeat the almighty PDP's kingmaker Chris Uba?
Re: How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? by Splashme: 8:42am On Jun 16, 2019
famouscargo4u:
It was simply because the election held same day with presidential. [b]Most electorates are not literate enough to vote different candidates. [/b]I they tend to vote same party they prefer in presidential ballot across all ballots.

Most electorates are not literate ... yet,
Ifeanyi Ubah of little known YPP party defeated the almighty PDP's kingmaker Chris Uba?

1 Like

Re: How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? by Udopasa: 8:43am On Jun 16, 2019
Zikora1000:
Umeh NEVER failed. He was rigged out.

His projects are scattered in almost if not every ward in Anambra State. Most are still ongoing while some others have been completed. You wanna know them?

He donated and energized two transformers to some part of Obosi having electricity issues.

Go to Olulueze Village in Oba to witness the ongoing primary Health centre there.

Go to Ide Sec School Enugwu Ukwu to witness the renovation of ICT/LIB/Class room blocks ongoing.

Go to Umunnachi to witness the perimeter fencing and reroofing of their community sec school.

Go to Community Sec School Agulu-Awka to witness the construction of two class room blocks, staff office and principal's office.

Go to hospital road in Enugwu-Agidi to witness the flood/erosion control measure there.

Go to Bubendoff memorial grammar school in Adazi-Nnukwu to witness the ongoing ICT Centre there.

Go to Nkpor Civic centre Nkpor Uno to witness the solar powered borehole project.

Go to Igwebuike primary school in Abagana to witness the construction of class room blocks.

Are you also aware that he trained over 150 youths on skills and provided them avenues for funds?

Are you aware that over 70 persons are in his scholarship scheme?

Are you aware that he empowered over 30 persons with tricycle?

Are you aware that he empowered over 50 women with funds to start up businesses?

Should I go on?

Senator Victor Umeh is in a class of his own NEVER to be compared with the likes of Ekwunife who till date can't give an account of the Nri palace renovation fund nor exonerate herself from the Mbadinuju debacle that kept our schools locked and kids at home. You want me to go on?
Re: How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? by NonsoWow: 8:44am On Jun 16, 2019
senatordave1:

You are right,he heavily depended on his popularity.telling the people to vote pdp for presidency is a senseless act,pdp took advantage of this collabo in 2011 and 2015 to clear all the nass seats.seems umeh has a poor memory
Umeh has always used APGA for trading during general elections. It was during his tenure that APGA stopped presenting Presidential candidates and it adversely affected the party at national level. APGA is very strong in Anambra state and I am sure that it will be a one way traffic if presidential and national assembly elections are held on seperate days but inside traders like Umeh are always looking for how to sell the party to PDP at the national level. He never learns.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imolites Rates One Month Of Ihedioha Administration / El-rufai Doesn't Have Coronavirus He Lied To Get Support-kaduna Resident Claims / Jonathan Failed Us And His Weakness Killed The Dream Of Igbo Presidency – Kokori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.