Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF (3734 Views)

USA Sends Powerful Delegation To Attend Tinubu’s Inauguration / As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? / *akwa Ibom’s Indigenous Igbo* How True Is It ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by MetaPhysical: 5:14am On Jun 16, 2019
Has SW occupied SGF since we started this new republic in 1999? I dont think so.

I wonder if thats why Buhari is retaining Fashola in cabinet.

grin grin
Re: Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 16, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Has SW occupied SGF since we started this new republic in 1999? I dont think so.

grin grin
I heard tanker is falling on people in Lagos cos of bad roads. So with no 2 and no 4 citizens from afonja land, you guys still have bad roads? Enjoy your 2/4 govt.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by argon500: 6:29am On Jun 16, 2019
Table shakers...
Re: Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by Seetto: 6:36am On Jun 16, 2019
kaorama:

I heard tanker is falling on your people in Lagos cos of bad roads. So with no 2 and no 4 citizens from afonja land, you guys still have bad roads? Enjoy your 2/4 govt.
So you are using peoples death to quantify your foolishness, don't forget anybody could be in that car including some one close to you or possible someone from your place..

Asari dokubo, ekweremadu, ogbonna onu, Adam ashiomhele etc, own two or more properties in abuja and you guys are here acting uncensored Mumu wood movies on nairaland..

Keep suffering while they keep dividing you guys and smile homes with bountiful national cake..

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by argon500: 6:39am On Jun 16, 2019
kaorama:

I heard tanker is falling on your people in Lagos cos of bad roads. So with no 2 and no 4 citizens from afonja land, you guys still have bad roads? Enjoy your 2/4 govt.

Why are you guys too emotional?

10 Likes

Re: Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by Splashme: 6:44am On Jun 16, 2019
I heard Ibadan-Ife road has been abandoned
as Fulani bandits have taken over

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 16, 2019
Seetto:

So you are using peoples death to quantify your foolishness, don't forget anybody could be that car including some one close to you or possible someone from your place..

Asari dokubo, ekweremadu, ogbonna onu, Adam ashiomhele etc, own two or more properties in abuja and you guys are here acting uncensored Mumu wood movies on nairaland..

Keep suffering while they keep dividing you guys and smile homes with bountiful national cake..
Truth hurts. You can visit snipper shop.

11 Likes

Re: Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 16, 2019
argon500:

The more you eat, they more you become hungry. Greed will destroy your people who support incapable govt cos of greed for power. Truth hurts. Enjoy it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by Bighead9: 8:51am On Jun 16, 2019
Igbo's don suffer for this Country aswear.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by OfficialAPCNig: 9:05am On Jun 16, 2019
You heard?
No picture, no link. It sucks to be a yoruba moslem.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by Stingman: 9:09am On Jun 16, 2019
argon500:

You open a thread to mock people..."Igbo how far..." and when you are given your own medicine to taste you begin to cry...why.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by argon500: 9:10am On Jun 16, 2019
Stingman:

You open a thread to mock people..."Igbo how far..." and when you are given your own medicine to taste you begin to cry...why.

Tap tap.. Are you just awake?
Re: Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by Bighead9: 9:10am On Jun 16, 2019
Splashme:
I heard Ibadan-Ife road has been abandoned
as Fulani bandits have taken over

This is your tiny underdeveloped Region.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by Gabriel004: 9:14am On Jun 16, 2019
kaorama:

I heard tanker exploded in onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by Ekpeitit(m): 9:18am On Jun 16, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin grin
Re: Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by Ekpeitit(m): 9:18am On Jun 16, 2019
Onye Igbo.
Re: Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:21am On Jun 16, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin grin
This ethnic war is not helping anyone but the government!!!

Let's shun it and lay emphasis on what's rightfully ours!!!

I learnt ISIS is killing Nigerians, it's no respecter of any ethnic group!!!

Bad road, bad policies made a tanker fell on cars!!! It could be Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa in the car!!! Life is life my brethren!!!

Let's hold them accountable and shun those using this baseless argument to distract us from the reality!!!

Government has failed!!!

Nigerian soldiers are being killed in a regular basis!!!

ISIS (terrorist) are about to take over our country!!! Buhari is doing nothing!!!, Obasanjo warned!!!

Nigerians are dying on a daily basis!!!

Let's concentrate!!! Please don't allow anyone make you loose concentration!!! Let's keep passing the message!!!

Let's share better ideas!!! Stop the hate!!!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by Bethel4Life(f): 9:21am On Jun 16, 2019
Bighead9:

This is your tiny underdeveloped Region.
u have started posting pictures upandan... If them reply u in kind.. U will start calling the mods..saying igbos are hatefull and insultive.. Spitx

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by Bighead9: 9:27am On Jun 16, 2019
Bethel4Life:
u have started posting pictures upandan... If them reply u in kind.. U will start calling the mods..saying igbos are hatefull and insultive.. Spitx

Trash.

One question for you, who is the highest Political Office holder from the East in Nigeria today?

I await your answer, until then. You don't deserve my time.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by Bethel4Life(f): 9:45am On Jun 16, 2019
Bighead9:

Trash.

One question for you, who is the highest Political Office holder from the East in Nigeria today?

I await your answer, until then. You don't deserve my time.
stu:pid comment...

Tell me how yoruba presidency has affected the average nigerians esp the yorubas?

5 Likes

Re: Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by ZombieTERROR: 9:52am On Jun 16, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin grin

I just heard you don't have sense...

I came to see for myself

Lo and behold.... It's true

Kpele

3 Likes

Re: Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by Frankdoz3: 10:05am On Jun 16, 2019
Behold the monumental Ibadan brown roof republic.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by Frankdoz3: 10:09am On Jun 16, 2019
Igbo owned Lagos vs afonja owned Ibadan pics

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by Bighead9: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2019
Bethel4Life:
stu:pid comment...

Tell me how yoruba presidency has affected the average nigerians esp the yorubas?

I heard that Enyinnaya Abaribe is the highest Political office holder in the entire East, with the Position of a minority Leader. grin
When we call.you slaves, you'll be wailing. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by babdap: 10:25am On Jun 16, 2019
kaorama:

children of 8
Re: Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by Seetto: 10:25am On Jun 16, 2019
Frankdoz3:
Behold the monumental Ibadan brown roof republic.
New Ibadan city

3 Likes

Re: Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by Seetto: 10:30am On Jun 16, 2019
Frankdoz3:
Igbo owned Lagos vs afonja owned Ibadan pics

This one wey you people wan annexed Lagos by fire by force to Biafra, I don't know how you want to achieve that....

3 Likes

Re: Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by Stingman: 10:33am On Jun 16, 2019
Seetto:

New Ibadan city

Ogbeni this is the important news today..deal with it..

Motorists shun Ife-Ibadan highway over banditry

BOLA BAMIGBOLA

Vehicular movement on the Ife-Ibadan Expressway was noticeably light on Friday and Saturday, a development attributed to the incessant attacks by armed bandits on commuters and motorists on the highway.

Going from Osogbo to Ikire on Friday, our correspondent observed fewer vehicles on the ever-busy road which connects the South-West region to other parts of the country. (Punchnewspaper)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by Stingman: 10:35am On Jun 16, 2019
more...

Panic as foreign herdsmen take over Oyo, Ogun forest reserves:

FEMI MAKINDE

Residents of towns and villages along the Opara Forest Reserve in Oyo State and Imeko Forest Reserve in Ogun State are living in fear following the invasion of the two reserves by herdsmen.

Some residents of Imeko, Iwoye and Jabata told SUNDAY PUNCH on Friday that the development had been a major source of concern them, alleging that the herdsmen allowed their animals to destroy people’s farms while grazing in the areas.

One of the residents of Iwoye, Adeyemi Olaosebikan, told our correspondent on the telephone that inhabitants of Jabata village in the Imeko Afon Local Government Area of Ogun State had deserted their community following the killing of some indigenes during an attack.

He said residents fled the community in May after four persons were killed in the community, adding that residents of other border communities were now living in fear....(Punchnewpapar)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by BuhariAdvocate: 10:43am On Jun 16, 2019
You dont even have road talk on tanker will fall.
kaorama:

1 Like

Re: Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by Seetto: 10:59am On Jun 16, 2019
Stingman:

Ogbeni this is the important news today..deal with it..

Motorists shun Ife-Ibadan highway over banditry

BOLA BAMIGBOLA

Vehicular movement on the Ife-Ibadan Expressway was noticeably light on Friday and Saturday, a development attributed to the incessant attacks by armed bandits on commuters and motorists on the highway.

Going from Osogbo to Ikire on Friday, our correspondent observed fewer vehicles on the ever-busy road which connects the South-West region to other parts of the country. (Punchnewspaper)
What is that suppose to mean, quoting me on this , you seems to rejoice and derive joy from such news, if people like you have a means of sponsoring banditry of such magnitude you will not hesitate from being a culprit..

1 Like

Re: Igbo How Far? I Heard Powerful Delegation Sent To Tinubu To Help SE Get SGF by nopretense: 11:38am On Jun 16, 2019
Hi everyone.

Trust you're having a great weekend.

A female friend of mine just secured a self-contained apartment at Olasepe Estate, Denro (#100 bike to Ojodu Berger, #50 sometimes).

The estate is properly planned, highly secure and very close to the main road (I've been there).

She needs a decent female roommate who will only pay a token of 40k (rent expires next year June). She claims she needs a gist partner (lool).

She's cool to be with, I bet there'd be no hassle.

If you are interested or you know anyone who might be, pls send me a mail or call/text 08037891605 so I can link you guys.

Cheers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Reportedly Coughing Seriously After Coronavirus Test / Where Did Kwara Deputy Speaker, Adetiba Get Money To Build Duplex In One Year? / Historical Yorubaland: The Ibadan - Ijaiye War.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.