Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,157 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Nigerian Soldier Celebrate Father's Day, Shares Photo Of His Kids - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Celebrate Father's Day, Shares Photo Of His Kids (30227 Views)

Kashim Shettima Shares Photo Of His Undergraduate Days In UNIMAID (1989) / MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldier Celebrate Father's Day, Shares Photo Of His Kids by gistfever: 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A Nigerian soldier shares cute photo of his kids as he celebrates father's day from the war field. Gistvic Reports.

He wrote:
"Happy father's day to myself and every other father's out there missing my lovely once
Still keeping it straight in the jungle to brighter the future
ARMY STRONG �"

See More Photos Here>>
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/nigerian-soldier-celebrates-fathers-day.html

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrate Father's Day, Shares Photo Of His Kids by alexvic12: 10:11am On Jun 17, 2019
Good

First FTC ever.
God knows even this principal cannot dampen my joy today! I will teach the kids with smiles ehh

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrate Father's Day, Shares Photo Of His Kids by freemanbubble: 10:11am On Jun 17, 2019
If soft terrorist organisation like boko boys dey do our Nigeria soldiers strong things

I dey wonder wetin big boys like Taliban, al-shabaab, Daesh,
Lashkar e taiba, hamas, alqaeda and Al nusra front.

If these big boys engage soldiers ehnnnnn
Them nor dey retreat and surrender
Especially Taliban

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrate Father's Day, Shares Photo Of His Kids by ainas247: 10:12am On Jun 17, 2019
cool My respect for soldiers heennn no be here..
I see them on the bus stop well neatly dress

Me: Officer where are you going?
come in.

Need to grow your business?
lets put it in front of Google
page 1. chat up

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrate Father's Day, Shares Photo Of His Kids by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 17, 2019
PLEASE, come and join the US ARMY

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrate Father's Day, Shares Photo Of His Kids by Amuocha: 10:12am On Jun 17, 2019
Is that gallon of water or fuel?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrate Father's Day, Shares Photo Of His Kids by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:12am On Jun 17, 2019
And so
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrate Father's Day, Shares Photo Of His Kids by Iamtony(m): 10:12am On Jun 17, 2019
See their rusted guns... Smh nigerian army

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrate Father's Day, Shares Photo Of His Kids by Mufasa27(m): 10:13am On Jun 17, 2019
Python and his kids

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrate Father's Day, Shares Photo Of His Kids by loomer: 10:15am On Jun 17, 2019
See how children fine

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrate Father's Day, Shares Photo Of His Kids by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 17, 2019
cool
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrate Father's Day, Shares Photo Of His Kids by Mopolchi: 10:16am On Jun 17, 2019
Good one, happy father's day in arrears.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrate Father's Day, Shares Photo Of His Kids by oshe11: 10:16am On Jun 17, 2019
Wow this Post has changed my perception about life and thought me a lot of things

Thanks For Sharing!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrate Father's Day, Shares Photo Of His Kids by Sicilyjoe: 10:17am On Jun 17, 2019
Same army man that return home from war front some weeks/months back wey share pics with his wife and children ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrate Father's Day, Shares Photo Of His Kids by Sicilyjoe: 10:18am On Jun 17, 2019
John0338:
[sup][/sup]

Criminal
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrate Father's Day, Shares Photo Of His Kids by IamPatriotic(m): 10:18am On Jun 17, 2019
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrate Father's Day, Shares Photo Of His Kids by OxTemi: 10:19am On Jun 17, 2019
John0338:
[sup][/sup]
smh
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrate Father's Day, Shares Photo Of His Kids by Sicilyjoe: 10:19am On Jun 17, 2019
Marveloussure77:
See below

Criminal
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrate Father's Day, Shares Photo Of His Kids by wakes: 10:20am On Jun 17, 2019
HFD!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrate Father's Day, Shares Photo Of His Kids by ecclize: 10:21am On Jun 17, 2019
Now i see politicians are not the only problem of this country... Bloggers are contribution their own quota...
This same pic some weeks back was once tag soilder show off his family

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrate Father's Day, Shares Photo Of His Kids by OpinionCounts(m): 10:21am On Jun 17, 2019
alexvic12:
Good

First FTC ever.
God knows even this principal cannot dampen my joy today! I will teach the kids with smiles ehh

Thumbs up!!! That's the spirit. Way to go bro.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrate Father's Day, Shares Photo Of His Kids by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 17, 2019
Marveloussure77:
See below
Oga your bet Id is different from the coupon code , you still be learner....
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrate Father's Day, Shares Photo Of His Kids by MrAnele(m): 10:29am On Jun 17, 2019
May God protect you for your boys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Blasts PDP Governors, Says They Practice "Greediocracy" / 3 South-East Governors To Join APC / EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.