Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) (60430 Views)

Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) / M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) / Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by SamAzing: 2:43am On Jun 17, 2019
Last night was the premier of Bling Lagosians.
What caught my attention was Don Jazzy’s outfit which is strange for all the obvious reasons.
Below are some twitter comments on the Agbada worn by the Mavin’s boss. The interviewer wasn’t left out of the show as well.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by michlins(m): 2:51am On Jun 17, 2019
This guy sure does know how to stay in the news

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by majamajic(m): 3:01am On Jun 17, 2019
is he from Kano ?

cos of the pocket, this one can swallow dollars too

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by itspzpics(m): 4:10am On Jun 17, 2019
Lol.... This guy eehn

Celestial Church Choir Twerk For Church Elders During Sunday Service, Watch Video => HERE

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by Rednaxelot: 4:12am On Jun 17, 2019
This doesn’t look like Agbada, more like a matric gown

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by Megatrix: 5:32am On Jun 17, 2019
Fulani agbada

6 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by sexycat: 5:49am On Jun 17, 2019
Don “Fulani “ jazzi grin

15 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 17, 2019
All those people wey always say agbada no dey get pocket come and see oh!

18 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by Gadafii: 6:54am On Jun 17, 2019
Gandollar uniform grin

60 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by lonelydora: 7:20am On Jun 17, 2019
Don Baba J

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by Adedaniel211(m): 7:29am On Jun 17, 2019
it's don jazzy again

6 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by maynation(f): 8:30am On Jun 17, 2019
Anything to thrend.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by IamPatriotic(m): 9:01am On Jun 17, 2019
Senseless dressing
Adedaniel211:
it's don jazzy again
With Agbada Ode (hunter) that doesn't make sense

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 17, 2019
Not this gay again

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:02am On Jun 17, 2019
Orisirisi something........ shocked

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:02am On Jun 17, 2019
Nigga need to replace tiwa as soon as possible...

I guess she's his stylist.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by chibu4u2(m): 9:02am On Jun 17, 2019
omokoginimi:
Not this gay again

WTF!!!!
Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by skukimania(f): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2019
Ifa apprentice grin

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2019
Fool@40

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 17, 2019
Yeezy inspired agbada.....dope in some way

9 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by Jeroboy(m): 9:04am On Jun 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by NobleAngell(f): 9:04am On Jun 17, 2019
He looks like all those buzu people from Chad. The guy interviewing looks even worse.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by oshe11: 9:04am On Jun 17, 2019
Wow this Post has changed my perception about life and thought me a lot of things

Thanks For Sharing and also for the Knowledge!!!

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by nerorex01: 9:05am On Jun 17, 2019
[size=8pt][b]This isn't Agbada trust me, it's simply a re-modified local wear grin
Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by oluwamaich(m): 9:05am On Jun 17, 2019
Agbada Falafolo grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by Megatrix: 9:05am On Jun 17, 2019
oshe11:
Wow this Post has changed my perception about life and thought me a lot of things

Thanks For Sharing and also for the Knowledge!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) / Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.