Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Suicide Warning ::: Read Carefully!!! (an Email Sent To A Depressed Nairalander) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide Warning ::: Read Carefully!!! (an Email Sent To A Depressed Nairalander) (562 Views)

Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) / Story Of A Depressed Nairalander / 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide Warning ::: Read Carefully!!! (an Email Sent To A Depressed Nairalander) by ModestManager: 4:00am On Jun 17, 2019
SUICIDE WARNING ::::>>>>>>>(May14 2019) https://www.nairaland.com/5185468/suicidal-thoughts-want-end-life

God be thanked! READ CAREFULLY!!!

Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"

Hi dear friend....thank God I saw your post, thank God you took the time to think and make a post on your thoughts and thank God for Nairaland and for the moderator that helped push this and similar others to the front page... I thank God for your life-I want to tell you that you will still work for Him, for God, in whatever capacity. Thats why He made you, placed you on this Earth, to be a representative of His.

Years ago, in the nineties, God warned me repeatedly NEVER to commit suicide. And I must tell you, that kind of thought was the last on my mind then. Things were going on well with me, I was in the University and was doing well. Later on, things got very bad, eg had extra years in the university, resits etc; but do you know what kept me going?

YES! It was that earlier warning from the Lord!

When any body commits suicide, such a person has killed a human being, the said human being, being himself/herself. That sinner automatically lands in hell-which is situated beneath this Earth-A very dreadful and unbearably hot place.

HOWEVER, THANK GOD FOR JESUS CHRIST HAS DIED, RISEN FROM DEATH AND PAID THE ENTIRE PENALTY FOR ALL HUMANS ON EARTH TO ESCAPE HELL ! John 3:16

The devil on the other hand DECEIVES people, telling them 'oh the problem is too much, kill yourself and you will be at rest' THIS IS A VERY BIG AND WICKED LIE!!!!!!!

No killer will rest, rather he will get instant judgement-in hell. ALL suicide commiters are all burning in hell as I write this to you, AND THEY WILL NEVER GET OUT OF THERE!
They are all pleading with God to please allow them to come back to the earth, that this punishment is FAR worse than what they faced on EARTH.
God says : "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge" They didn't know (but thats no excuse), and they didn't ask- And that's where you are different !!!
Just like another NLand contributor said, 'Originalzombie', "YOU FOUGHT YOUR WAY TO BE ON THIS EARTH", why kill yourself?

PLS, empty that bottle of SNIPER into the drain and never think of it again. SNIPER WAS MADE TO KILL RATS, RODENTS, never humans, but satan deceives God's people.

I'm short on time but kindly reply me as I want to refer you to a good church

HOPE this meets you in good time. I pray the Lord Jesus Christ, Who told me to write you, find it in His GREAT heart to forgive you for even thinking like that and save you!!!!!

Just my humble contribution. BE WISE!

"cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44 , guys lets put a stop to this evil curse and spate of suicide in our society. Thanks!"

Re: Suicide Warning ::: Read Carefully!!! (an Email Sent To A Depressed Nairalander) by dingbang(m): 6:25am On Jun 17, 2019
The guy never told nairaland how he is faring.
Re: Suicide Warning ::: Read Carefully!!! (an Email Sent To A Depressed Nairalander) by SimplePlan34: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
All dis stupid Jesus talk.
Re: Suicide Warning ::: Read Carefully!!! (an Email Sent To A Depressed Nairalander) by ModestManager: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2020
Great admonition. NEVER TAKE YOUR OWN LIFE, Haba!

Life is good and to be enjoyed. Never entertain suicidal thoughts. NEVER! Instead SEEK GOD. Read Your Bible. You will GET the answers you are looking for.

(1) (Reply)

Gunshots as Shi'ites protesters clash with police again in Wuse, Abuja / They Were Killing People Door To Door. / 10 Year Old Non Muslim Girl Raped Many Times By Islamic State Fighters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.