Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Daily Beauty Rotuine - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Daily Beauty Rotuine (12321 Views)

What is Your Daily Beauty/Make-up Routine Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by Dorammy(f): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2010
Just want to add, alcohol intake has effect on our skin, have experienced it, esp when taking late at night. Model expert (hearc her while watching a reality show) said it dries the skin and adviced that ladies should drink plenty of water after taking alcohol or better still drink water or juice when hanging out. just tot i should share.

love u guys!
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by phatbaby1: 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2010
i like to put on some good music like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibbpjboH1pI
brush my teeth, wash my hair, shower, eat fruits, only drink water, and stay away from fast food smiley
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by debbybos(f): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2010
@inked plz wats the effectiveness of jojoba oil
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by InkedNerd(f): 5:22am On Oct 22, 2010
debbybos:

@inked plz wats the effectiveness of jojoba oil

There are many uses for jojoba oil. I use it on my skin and my hair. When I put it in my hair and on my skin I apply it while my skin and hair is still wet that way it absorbs well. Some of the benefits are: its very stable – jojoba oil does not become rancid or lose antioxidants even after long periods of storage, spreads well and absorbs well, and provides all day moisturization which it doesn’t evaporate like water based moisturizers can. It can e used as a moisturizer, make-up remover, lip balm, massage oil, and it can also be added to you hair conditioner. For more information, you can check out this website >>> http://www.livestrong.com/article/68979-benefits-characteristics-jojoba-oil/ . If you look at the right hand side of the site, you'll see related information on jojoba oil.
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by debbybos(f): 9:16am On Oct 22, 2010
@ inked thanks alot hav got cool details, its like u can only get it online bt cant i find it in any good beauty shops in lagos
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by InkedNerd(f): 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2010
debbybos:

@ inked thanks alot hav got cool details, its like u can only get it online bt cant i find it in any good beauty shops in lagos

Eh ya, I'll look into it and see if I can find it places in Nigeria. I'll get back to you when I find some info on it.
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by debbybos(f): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2010
@inked thanks so much i truly appreciated u wink
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by kieryn(f): 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2010
Na me, well,

In the morning
I brush w crest toothpaste, floss, mouthwash. Throw my clothes in the dryer because I hate ironing, shower w dove or tone soap and I used the sponges that are made out of straw, hay whatever you call it. It cleans very well, but use it every two day cause it will scrub you skin shiny well well. Wash my face with same soap. Rarely wash my hair at home. It very coarse and only wash it every two to three weeks. Or longer when I have braids. But I go to the salon to take care of that. Get lotionized usually mixing several lotions together (cocoa butter mixed w vaseline and some other lotion). Take clothes out of the dryer get dress, do my hair, makeup, breakfast.

In the afternoon
If I do decide to shower I used black soap or soap with chamomile or lavender so I can fall asleep. Face get the same treatment. On Friday I shave, my legs, underarm, etc, I recently stared using this shower oil by Olay amazing no need for lotion. Put deodorant on. Brush, floss, and mouthwash.There no need to put on again in the morning because it absorbs, but I do it anyway. Wrap hair if pressed out or throw a cap over it if it not. Drink 2 liter of water and a cup of bournvita, I don't sleep well so this helps. Prayers, sleep.
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by InkedNerd(f): 7:11am On Oct 23, 2010
debbybos:

@inked thanks so much i truly appreciated u wink

Sorry debbbos, bu I can't really find much about jojoba oil in Nigeria. I think the only way you'd be able to purchase it is online. While searching online, I found a website that has distributors in Nigeria that sell sunflower oil which is also good for the skin. Here's a link to the site >>> http://www.alibaba.com/countrysearch/NG/sunflower_oil.html . If you're going to purchase from them, I would suggest you purchase the unrefined one sunflower oil.
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by yjay(f): 2:05am On Oct 27, 2010
hmm ok my daily beauty routine, i wld say it has evolved over the years but in the past mths i ve stuck with this:

morning: velocity facial cleanser(face), use olay soap daily(with mandarin oil), great smell by the way for the body, once im out of the shower i use neutrogena pore refining toner or clinique clarifying lotion 3, then apply olay regnerist serum(face and neck) olay complete defense spf 30 for my face, neck, chest & arms then olay body quench moisturizer with shea butter & vit e & b3, yeah im kinda in an olay phase rite now, thats it for morning

nite routine: take a shower, skip the sunscreen, i just started using retin a for my face and neck and for my body i use a booster fluid takes care of any form of uneven discolouration, u ll just love your skin great great stuff!!!!!!!!!!! i also take a cup of green tea & go to bed grin

plus i exfoliate with st ives fresh skin every saturday & try to pick 2 other days during the week as well, thats it for me wink
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
Tolulop001:
this is a great thread
for me its so basic, i know i should be doin more, but the first time i ever did anything out of the ordinary i broke out like crazy!

my routine

wake up, do some stretching exercises
shower with Lux soap(the relatively funky one), or Palmolive, or anyone i can afford at that time cool
i have a separate towel for my face
i use Jergens body cream mixed with fair and white serum ( at a ratio of like 20 to 1 so dont jump on me and say she dey bleach  cool ) on my face and body
i use white powder, save the heavies like mac foundation for outings, just lip gloss

At night

i wash my face with any random soap, and moisturise with the same mix of above

Sometimes i use Neutrogena alcohol free toner, its wonderful

thats all undecided

Which of the f&w serums? There are quite a number?
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by Dorammy(f): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2018
Hi everyone is been ages.... let's all come and make our page fun again. Let's talk organic...
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by Integratedstore: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
We want ladies to look beautiful, that why research and introduced the most test beauty product SIX PEPTIDE ALOE VERA CREAM.
BENEFIT OF SIX PEPTIDE ALOE VERA
Remove wrinkles, eye bags,expression lines, crow's feet,nasolabial folds
Enrich argireline to anti-aging
Anti-aging
Smooth wrinkles
Improve sagging skin
Fade out spot
Bright skin
Hydrating lotion
Increase skin elastic, keep skin youth.

Research shows that six peptides liquid can effectively inhibit skin and soothing all kind of fine lines,leave skin supple and smooth elastic tissue.

Indications: All skin type

Whole ingredients: deionized water, Argireline, propylene glycol, xanthan gum, allantoin, hazel extract, collagen, aloe extract, coenzyme Q10, yeast extract, marine collagen.

Directions: Apply proper amount to the face, eyes area, neck or whole body skin,gently massage until fully absorbed.It could be added to other skin care products.
Six peptides without any toxicity,no need to injections,can intercept the signal muscle contraction, reducing the force of muscle contraction,reduce the occurrence of dynamic lines and eliminate fine lines,can effectively reorganize collagen elastic,increase the activity of elastic,relax the facial lines,smooth wrinkles.

GET YOURS NOW https://sixpeptidealoevera.yolasite.com or http://integratedstore.myshopify.com

For more information call us on +2347033022937 or email: info@safetymomentsite.com
YOUR BEAUTY IS OUR CONCERN

Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by Dorammy(f): 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hello everyone and back.... it's been ages. I have new ideas to share...
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by Dorammy(f): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
Organic skincare is bea
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by StyleAfos(m): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

........... WIGs ...................... / Pamela Lilybox Wins Miss Peace And Unity Pageant Held In Lagos (Photos) / Full Notes On Body Measurements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.