Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Hustle Ooo Make Ur Friend No Take Ur Wife..... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hustle Ooo Make Ur Friend No Take Ur Wife..... (1301 Views)

How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. / Everything Must Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!house/office Clearance Sales.make Ur Pick/// / Can U live Wit Your Wifes Younger Brother Dat Doesn't Respect Ur Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hustle Ooo Make Ur Friend No Take Ur Wife..... by Samusu(m): 10:48am On Jun 17, 2019
Saw the following conversation that took place between a lady and her husband friend. So funny o, Mr Bay the tester. Lol

1 Like

Re: Hustle Ooo Make Ur Friend No Take Ur Wife..... by nabiz(m): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2019
Lol
Re: Hustle Ooo Make Ur Friend No Take Ur Wife..... by Acidosis(m): 11:32am On Jun 17, 2019
grin grin grin

Na so
Re: Hustle Ooo Make Ur Friend No Take Ur Wife..... by lilmax(m): 11:40am On Jun 17, 2019
lol please don't tell him anything

if my friend takes her, I'll hi five my friend, then kick her out, she lacks self control

2 Likes

Re: Hustle Ooo Make Ur Friend No Take Ur Wife..... by bukatyne(f): 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
lilmax:
lol please don't tell him anything

if my friend takes her, I'll hi five my friend, then kick her out, she lacks self control

Some people are in alternate universes.

You would send your friend to test your wife?
And give him hi-five if he succeeds?

That is absolute disregard for marriage as an institution and all the test stories I hear never ends well.

If the tested party falls, there is rancor between all parties with marriage and friendship ruined.

7 Likes

Re: Hustle Ooo Make Ur Friend No Take Ur Wife..... by baby124: 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
bukatyne:

Some people are in alternate universes.

You would send your friend to test your wife?
And give him hi-five if he succeeds?

That is absolute disregard for marriage as an institution and all the test stories I hear never ends well.

If the tested party falls, there is rancor between all parties with marriage and friendship ruined.
He’s a kid

1 Like

Re: Hustle Ooo Make Ur Friend No Take Ur Wife..... by bigl: 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
baby124:

He’s a kid

Exactly my thought!

I find the idea very disgusting! Imagine my wife testing me with her pretty friend; all in the name of trying to testing my proven loyalty?

If i find out peren say na she set the thing up, someone's pekus will burn then! And that might likely be that friend's pekus!

2 Likes

Re: Hustle Ooo Make Ur Friend No Take Ur Wife..... by revolt(m): 7:07am On Jun 18, 2019
Yoruba men usually do this.. they love frnds wives... loool

1 Like

Re: Hustle Ooo Make Ur Friend No Take Ur Wife..... by yeyeosoronga: 7:14am On Jun 18, 2019
What has hustling got to do with this conversation?
Re: Hustle Ooo Make Ur Friend No Take Ur Wife..... by ebonyggurl(f): 11:22am On Jun 18, 2019
Op be honest. You are the man's friend undecided
Re: Hustle Ooo Make Ur Friend No Take Ur Wife..... by partnerbizz5(f): 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
This chat was made up. It's mediocre.

Next

(1) (Reply)

Isit LegallyRight For A Parent Or Parents To Violently Force An Adult To Rehab? / Please Help Her Out! / Her Husband's Family Helps Him A Lot: Any Problem In That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.