Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? (2296 Views)

Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa / He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? / Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Mamatoppy(f): 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by baby124: 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
Lol... see fake life. He wants to do 3 giveaways when he’s running up and down trying to avoid being responsible for his child. All those phones and money is enough to pay for the birth of his child. Mr Abass, pay up. Who is in charge of Lawma sef in this new administration?

Treasure Akolawole Abass, take care of your baby and it’s mother. Stop being a deadbeat dad and own up to your responsibility. At 40yrs... o ga o.

8 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
Here is the dude. His name is Treasure and he is Environmental Sanitation Officer at Lagos State Government. His personal business is ARS Travels and Tours and he lives in Ikorodu.He impregnated me last year and abandoned me afterwards.He has refused to answer my calls and that of my family members.He blocked all my numbers on Whatsapp and refused to see me. He is 40 years old,single and does not care if I am alive or not.My EDD is next month and I want to sue him for child support.Please where can I report this case

Here are few details of what happened
1.He is not married. He was 39 when we met.
2. He lied to me when I told him about the pregnancy. He told me he was not responsible for it cos he was on an injection which hasn't failed him since university days. I asked to see the doctor but he refused to take me to him.
3. He told my best friend when she called him his celestial church pastor told him the pregnancy was not his. I challenged him on that and asked to be taken there but he refused.
4.He told my elder sister he cannot impregnate a lady cos doctor told him so. He's got low sperm count and on medication. I asked to be taken to this doctor but he did not take me to see them.
5. He told my mum he was not ready for marriage and no one has ever gotten pregnant for him before. He also told her what we had was just flings and he gave me money to take care of myself but I came back pregnant.
6. He also told my friend he was told I dated two guys in the area but when I asked for the names of the guys,he refused to disclose them. He was living with a lady before we started talking. The lady moved out. He jumps from club to club and ladies to ladies.Caught him more than 3 times. I told my friend all these and the reply he gave her when she queried him was that the lady cheated on him and he told her to go.
7. This is not about money. It is about him doing what is right. I am ready for any test or DNA just to prove to the fool that he baby is his.
8. I need a good lawyer who can take up this case or details of where this case can be reported in Lagos and not judgements and castigations. We are all humans and no one is perfect. We all make mistakes.
9. His full names Treasure Akolawole Abass and you can reach him on 09060086008.He lives at A plus, Selewu, Igbogbo, Ikorodu,Lagos.
10. I know he is gonna lie to save his ass.Call my sister on 08121821959 to confirm this story before you jump to conclusions.
11. The bastard hacked my account and deleted the pictures. I did not remove them.
12. He just told me this morning that he is married. I never knew. That is to confirm the lying bastard that he is.
is that why you post is picture on a public forum?

You know, you just violate rule10 undecided

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by daddytime(m): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
Such a shitty and concumbulated plus precarious situation to be enmeshed in.

In my usual cynicism, I would have gone chastising you and asking why you never brought your case on here for permission before going on a frolicking with the dickkhead. But knowing I've got sisters who are susceptible to falling for lying dingbats like this dude is one more reason why I won't go on a judging with you. After all, we all ain't mistake-proof.

My advice to you babe is, you are definitely on the right path by calling him out publicly after all entreaties had ended up zilch. But just in case you are unable to get the help you so need at this moment from him, fret not please. Just go ahead, retain your sanity and birth in sound health for the innocent baby's sake.

Do not bother yourself about how you are going to sort you and the lil one, but trust me when I say, you guys will be fine without you knowing how.

You see this brother Knucklehead? He'll come looking for you and your baby on all fours when all begins to go south with him which is most definitely a certainty. I've witnessed loads of cases like yours to m know this.

From the much God has entrusted me with, I'll give you a widows-mite in preparation for the lil one's arrival, all you need do is pm me and pray for me with the baby for God to enrich us more to be able to do more for/in cases like these.

Peace yo..and stay safe

He deserves his pictures splashed about.
He's obviously a coward who could do the crime and shy away from doing the time.

20 years ago I decide to drop out from school begin trek go Europe through the desert. Na so I do kerewa with one babe come hear say she carry belle go back niger as she couldn't keep up with the trip. There were no mobile phones then neither do I know where aunty's family home is. As I dey now, Id give an arm and a leg to get reconnected with the kid after DNA. Na him dis monkey dey deny pikin.

Tueeh

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Mamatoppy(f): 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
Charelsz:

That is the only way I can reach out to him.

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Mamatoppy(f): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
Charelsz:

Lol... See intimidation.

4 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Donniefred(m): 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
That is the only way I can reach out to him.
But he can sue you for putting up his photos up there without his concern

But what do I know?

From your explanation, he wasn't serious with untill he got the honey pot and disappeared
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by lilmax(m): 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
this is fun
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by donbachi(m): 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
He must have promised u dubai trip,b4 u agreed opening ur legs 4 him...d guy tell u wetin u go like hear..na e u fall..since he could not say"will u marry me?.you na went for"i don get belle"....truth is bitter.
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by KingSatan: 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
Here is the dude. His name is Treasure and he is Environmental Sanitation Officer at Lagos State Government. His personal business is ARS Travels and Tours and he lives in Ikorodu.He impregnated me last year and abandoned me afterwards.He has refused to answer my calls and that of my family members.He blocked all my numbers on Whatsapp and refused to see me. He is 40 years old,single and does not care if I am alive or not.My EDD is next month and I want to sue him for child support.Please where can I report this case

2. He lied to me when I told him about the pregnancy. He told me he was not responsible for it cos he was on an injection which hasn't failed him since university days. I asked to see the doctor but he refused to take me to him.
3. He told my best friend when she called him his celestial church pastor told him the pregnancy was not his. I challenged him on that and asked to be taken there but he refused.
4.He told my elder sister he cannot impregnate a lady cos doctor told him so. He's got low sperm count and on medication. I asked to be taken to this doctor but he did not take me to see them.
5. He told my mum he was not ready for marriage and no one has ever gotten pregnant for him before. He also told her what we had was just flings and he gave me money to take care of myself but I came back pregnant.
6. He also told my friend he was told I dated two guys in the area but when I asked for the names of the guys,he refused to disclose them. He was living with a lady before we started talking. The lady moved out. He jumps from club to club and ladies to ladies.Caught him more than 3 times. I told my friend all these and the reply he gave her when she queried him was that the lady cheated on him and he told her to go.
7. This is not about money. It is about him doing what is right. I am ready for any test or DNA just to prove to the fool that he baby is his.
8. I need a good lawyer who can take up this case or details of where this case can be reported in Lagos and not judgements and castigations. We are all humans and no one is perfect. We all make mistakes.
9. His full names Treasure Akolawole Abass and you can reach him on 09060086008.He lives at A plus, Selewu, Igbogbo, Ikorodu,Lagos.
10. I know he is gonna lie to save his ass.Call my sister on 08121821959 to confirm this story before you jump to conclusions.
11. The bastard hacked my account and deleted the pictures. I did not remove them.
12. He just told me this morning that he is married. I never knew. That is to confirm the lying bastard that he is.

angry

Woman! Better stop this nonsense now. NO one wants to tell you the bitter truth but i will.

You are an Adult, and Adulthood is simply a period in life where you are expected to take responsibility for your actions.

Did you not know about contraceptives?

Did you know nothing about sexual intercourse?

Did you know nothing about Condoms?

So why did you indulge in sexual intercourse with someone you knew too well was irresponsible?

What were you thinking?

When you knew you had fallen pregnant, what happened to being an ADULT?

What happened to Deciding to Keep it because YOU WANT A CHILD, or taking it out because YOU ARE NOT READY TO BE A PARENT?

Please, i know you are African and worse still you are a WOMAN, so its easy for you to shed some tear and tell this story for public sympathy but please give yourself some peace and spare us all the bullshits you have been writing about this MAN. He is just a clear example of the animal in US all.

Do you know why we have the institution called "Marriage" and Most Especially a "Ring"?

It is actually a system to keep the Animal in Check.

The Most annoying is that you had knowledge of his Immoral and irresponsible Lifestyle but yet you Moaned at the sight of his Manhood and Spread out your Legs while he complimented its elasticity. You were so lost in pleasure that even when you realised that he has ejaculated in your Vagina, you forgot about CONTRACEPTIVES but yet you scream "I am EDUCATED, I can pay your bills"! Well, i wasn't expecting anything less of an African who claims to be educated but rely on the West for Technology, Food, Security, Faith etc.

You are actually a disgrace to Education.

You think "This is the USA where Women Sell empathetic Stories for Child Support"? And Immediately they are assured of the money rolling in, they stop working, buy a Benz, Become social Media influencers, Gain Massive Follower-ship and Enlarge their BUTTS.

Only a few women have actually Cashed out from that stunt you are trying to pull.

This man owes you nothing!! He has made it clear that "HE IS NOT READY FOR MARRIAGE YET AND YOU SAW THE SIGNS WHILE BOTH OF YOU WERE TOGETHER"

What if he impregnated you and died in a car crash? I know you will still be this wrecked.

It is so sad that in this part of the world, Whenever a man leaves a woman, she becomes useless even to her own self.

I have no fragment of pity for you but a simple word of Advice, PLEASE MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND RAISE YOUR BABY TO BE A GOOD MAN/WOMAN.

Rubbish!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by NOBODYY: 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
Olosho opening numerous threads won't cure your oloshoism

You were fuckeeeddd by a poor man till you get belle inside a one room apartment...

Na your cross, carry am. It is not by force to want a child, he doesn't want anything to do with you or your child, deal with it.

8 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Mamatoppy(f): 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2019

7 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by NOBODYY: 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
Your mom is a hoe. Your sisters are sluts.Your daughters are or will be whores. Your girlfriends are harlots.

But...... but, none of them were fuckedddd by a wretched man who lives in a one room apartment in igbogbo and gives 2k for transport

7 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Mamatoppy(f): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
NOBODYY:

But...... but, none of them were fuckedddd by a wretched man who lives in a one room apartment in igbogbo and gives 2k for transport
Are you sure? Please confirm from them.

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Abcruz(m): 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2019

Give careful thought to the paths for your feet and all your ways will turn out right.--proverbs 4:26
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Oyindidi(f): 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
Shame no dey your dictionary. Why you no take police go the one room wey him give you the belle?

2 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Mamatoppy(f): 12:30am On Jun 18, 2019

15 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by crackhaus: 12:35am On Jun 18, 2019
Update please...

*Our salted cashew nuts have almost finished*

2 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by TruthTella(m): 12:40am On Jun 18, 2019
Who are the people attacking this woman inspite of the fact that she was wronged?

What's wrong with humans nowadays? That guy better pay child support for his innocent baby instead of hiding and trying to run away from responsibilities

7 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Oyindidi(f): 6:07am On Jun 18, 2019
Mamatoppy:
Coming from a female like me You are sick babe. Not every lady is a coward like you. Stfu bitch!!!
You are the coward here, go to the one room and arrest him if you are sure of him been the father. You know the man is married and you're doing this to cause problem in his marriage. Take your cheap self off my mention.

You said the man is 40, how old are you?

10 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 18, 2019
Mamatoppy:

dey lie for your papa head there.
Nwanyi,JEE CHUBA EGO!!!so that you go fit take care of your unborn child with or without the guy.
See her mouth like it's not about the money grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 18, 2019
Oyindidi:
You are the coward here, go to the one room and arrest him if you are sure of him been the father. You know the man is married and you're doing this to cause problem in his marriage. Take your cheap self off my mention.

You said the man is 40, how old are you?
Just look at your reasoning and the zero sense in it. As usual, anything for cheap likes from NL males. Get the hell outta here if you've no meaningful contribution n go back to Romance with your dirty self

11 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 18, 2019
nwanneni:
dey lie for your papa head there.
Nwanyi,JEE CHUBA EGO!!!so that you go fit take care of your unborn child with or without the guy.
See her mouth like it's not about the money grin grin grin
So what if it's about money? She's supposed to raise a baby she didn't make by herself by herself?
Here in the US courts order men to pay child support to the mother. Doesn't matter how the baby came into the picture, no court cares about all that. As long as he's the Father he pays

11 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 18, 2019
runwaymodel:
So what if it's about money? She's supposed to raise a baby she didn't make by herself by herself?
Here in the US courts order men to pay child support to the mother. Doesn't matter how the baby came into the picture, no court cares about all that. As long as he's the Father he pays
very off example grin grin
This is Nigeria wink
And men LIKE US have a way of bypassing the so called "child support system" you all use to rob men off their resources.
You cannot GIVE what you don't HAVE! wink
If you doubt me,kindly PM me your address so I can come do the needful when I visit again in december cheesy
Left there some weeks ago wink
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 18, 2019
nwanneni:
very off example grin grin
[s]This is Nigeria wink
And men LIKE US have a way of bypassing the so called "child support system" you all use to rob men off their resources.
You cannot GIVE what you don't HAVE! wink
If you doubt me,kindly PM me your address so I can come do the needful when I visit again in december cheesy
Left there some weeks ago wink[/s]
The law and repurcussions of your actions will catch up with you. Keep dreaming- by your posts we can tell you've never stepped foot outside the shores of Nigeria. Always hopping threads shouting how rich you are. Yimu, empty barrels make the loudest noise! May you never leave Nigeria, you sonofagoat. LMFAO!!!

9 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by queenfav(f): 6:58am On Jun 18, 2019
Hello madam, I have worked as a mediator for matrimonial disputes in a ministry of justice. I need you to know that so u can take my advice to heart because it's coming from a lawyer who has handled a lot of child maintenence/custody cases like yours.

Firstly, please take down this thread. Bashing him on nairaland won't give you the child support you need, rather you are even making him aware of all you intend to do.

As a wise woman, you need to strategize in secret so that when you act, he won't know what what hit him. You know his address, you know his place of work, why not go to a family court or mediation center to make your claims?

Men like him are not moved by social media call outs, come on.. You can't shame the shameless. I don't have energy to type much, but take this from me.. You won't get any results by coming to bash him on nairaland. Head to the courts, that's where your help lies! Channel the energy you used in opening this nairaland thread and replying people to filing your claims against him in court, other than that you are just entertaining nairalanders.

8 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Oyindidi(f): 7:34am On Jun 18, 2019
runwaymodel:
Just look at your reasoning and the zero sense in it. As usual, anything for cheap likes from NL males. Get the hell outta here if you've no meaningful contribution n go back to Romance with your dirty self
Cry me a river, I don't post for likes. Op knew the guy is married

2 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 18, 2019
runwaymodel:
The law and repurcussions of your actions will catch up with you. Keep dreaming- by your posts we can tell you've never stepped foot outside the shores of Nigeria. Always hopping threads shouting how rich you are. Yimu, empty barrels make the loudest noise! May you never leave Nigeria, you sonofagoat. LMFAO!!!
LMAO!!
No be you first say HERE IN AMERICA?
Na only you don be there? undecided something weh men just troop in and out in 10 days cheesy
Typical woman!switch when she's about to be hit with reality grin grin grin
No make noise,just send your address make I come give you belle then make me pay you child support grin
I don't work in America nor have property there.so how you want make me pay undecided

If you are ready to go all the way,you should know I am ready too grin grin
Make we know who the empty barrel is!
Nwanyi,JEE CHUBA EGO!!!So you won't be looking forward to making a living off child support grin
Broke ass!!!

2 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by AngelicBeing: 8:26am On Jun 18, 2019
crackhaus:
Update please...

*Our salted cashew nuts have almost finished*
tongue
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by ifyalways(f): 9:07am On Jun 18, 2019
The other thread went bananas.

@OP since you want child support and luckily , you can get him to pay. Lagos state law mandates baby fathers to pay child support or face jail term.

Go to social welfare at Alausa. Good luck.

8 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2019
ifyalways:
The other thread went bananas.

@OP since you want child support and luckily , you can get him to pay. Lagos state law mandates baby fathers to pay child support or face jail term.

Go to social welfare at Alausa. Good luck.
and if the father doesn't have or at least can fake not having any money? undecided
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by ebonyggurl(f): 10:55am On Jun 18, 2019
Mamatoppy:

Op your situation is quite unfortunate. If you can't afford to raise the child or you aren't ready for a child maybe you should consider putting the baby up for adoption. Many childless couples out there. My opinion though

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Change State of Origin? / How to tackle husband's affair / Beauty Of Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.