Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail (74317 Views)

I Hope You Will Work As My Cleaner After Coming Out Of Jail” David Blast Hushpup / Tiwa Savage Is Not Sexy - Naira Marley / Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by ibkayee(f): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
pocohantas:
E done turn freedom fighter.

Ibkayee boyfriend. undecided
Lmao God forbid

Atleast something positive is coming out of this whole debacle, let’s wait and see tongue
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by Phayie(m): 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
freemanbubble:
injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.

And every body will suffer it on the long run

That is why i will never criticize boko haram

You don shoot a man(Yusuf) handcuffed
Then claim he wanted to run
How can a man run from police while handcuffed
Even when he tries it he won't go far

Because it hasn't affect any of your relation

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by Profkenny1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sad what men have to go through in life: A young man in jail for 2 freaking years for dating a rich woman's daughter!!!

I have never seen a rich man lock up a young girl for dating his son! yet some would say it's a man's world

The truth is women are put on a pedestal and have always been protected by the society since the beginning of humanity while men are subjected to hardship and irrational bias cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by DeRay98(m): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
Which kind investigation, if he no get money to settle those police men wey arrest am, once he reached station they throw him somewhere and if after a few days no came to bail him they'll dump him any prison anywhere in the country. That's why our prisons are overcrowded. Most cases involving ordinary people who have no money or lawyers will end up wasted in prison by the police until a new chief justice is appointedand visits the prison to do their traditional release of prisoners with minor offences

quote author=thaoriginator post=79416901]Na today?? I met a nigga in Ikoyi prison on ATM (awaiting trial), this dude got locked up just for being in a crime scene at the wrong time.

These motherfuckers should do proper investigation before getting niggas locked up for no fuuuucking reason angry

[/quote]
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by pocohantas(f): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
ornicus:

You mean freedom noisemaker. Anyway sha, make we wait.efcc have made snatching defeat from the jaws of victory a way of life.

No guarantee they will still not Fk up what should be an open and shut case.

Why so sure it should be an open and shut case? I didn't follow the proceedings, too much noise.
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
Injustice is one of the major reasons Nigeria is stunted. Too much blood lettings and wickedness upon innocent people will bring Nigeria to a screeching halt.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by Baroba(m): 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
This guy has become famous for going to jail than for his lousy music.. interesting
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by ibkayee(f): 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. I thought you might have some attraction for him. grin

Why so sure it should be an open amd shut case? I didn't follow the proceedings, too much noise.
I like a few of his songs and that’s as far as it goes grin
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by rickyrex(m): 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
Yah Nigeria jail is not for the rich
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by Inteltower: 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
donziggyman:
My guy . ... This is the real baller. Efcc have finally succeeded in making him more popular. Meanwhile I can't go prison cuz of any rotten smelling pussy when I can move on and look for better pussy. Now he's in prison and the babe no even send him.

Any woman wey go cuz me any problem that will lead me into prison/jail. If it's intentional she's a gonna because if I finally succeed and leave get of the hook I will kill her before committing suicide. Not just her. I will cause havoc in her family before taking my own life. Women black ✉ is getting out of hand. Using one for example will teach others lessons even if I'm not alive anymore !

no bro..don't consider it..just do your best to avoid such situations.
.see how life dey waste for prisoner...
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by geesilver(m): 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
i got that
3rdavefarms:
Oriyeye nii mogun , Taìsè lópò
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. I thought you might have some attraction for him. grin

Why so sure it should be an open amd shut case? I didn't follow the proceedings, too much noise.

The word is that there are fraudulent transactions found on his laptop( which he claims is not his as he was 'sharing/borrowing' it) and that financial institutions are going to testify

Unfortunately efcc became sloppy and unprofessional after they exited Nuhu Ribadu. A sharp lawyer may be able to run rings around them. These days it ends on the pages of newspapers.
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
some people in jail today if they were charge to court would be unable to say what they did.

judge : you are charged with autotheft and Burglary

Suspect: eh you mean am I be think say na kidnapping and vandalism den be catch me oh (turns to lawyer) abeg help me check watin day file.

lawyer : Armed robbery, Money forgering and laundry.

suspect : judge abeg just let me go back to the jail no need to continue mata again.
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by NwaJozi: 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
grin
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by fernandez1(m): 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
Kobo Marley yahoo jam yahoo......inside jail no correct story until u both went to court together b4 u go hear the real story
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by piagetskinner(m): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
This one na correct inspiration to do another music
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by Morenikeji070: 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
See this foolish yoruba nasty ass boy who wanna give inspirational quotes I wish you are that Nigga that have been in jail for 9 years people like you are those who wanna damage our yoruba heritage foolish shits.
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by Basiljoe: 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
Help those you can help.
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
Xisnin:
This mumu thinks his travails are over because he was granted bail.
But Magu is out to destroy Yahoo boys permanently.
He should be thinking of how to flee the country because he will end
up in jail and will also be monitored 24/7 after release.
stop fooling yourself.how many g boys have you heard court granted bail?If you were smart,you would know he is out for good!!!Stop hating.hustle,so you don’t come online hating others
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by Papertrail11(m): 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
This is how you will know lawyers and the law proffesion is totally useless
my lord my lord
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
I
Xisnin:

A movement for fraudsters and thieves.
atleast it is a movement.Have you ever tried tried any movement in your family b4?Fela started as a movement of Igbo smokers,where are we today?
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by TemmyT002(m): 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
Shit!!
Now, we are talking. Perhaps, Naira Marley's ordeal wasn't in vain after all.
Rich people pay police officers to put people in prison without charging them.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by D1zion: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
This is Africa Nigeria precisely were the bourgeoisie do away with every crime & the ploretarians suffer in the hands of the bourgeois.with no alternative & no one to come to their aid.only revolution will save us in this gaddam country.
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by nasoeb: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
tompat86:
How was d food their?
Brother "their" undecided Haba

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by pek(m): 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
Can't he use an appropriate word instead of the N word?
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by tompat86(m): 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
nasoeb:

Brother "their" undecided Haba
ITK kee u there...who english epp...mofo
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by omerukokwuru(m): 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
does a scammer have a conscience?
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by Hades2016(m): 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
Michaelkings:
Shut up please
you should shut your stinky mouth up your stinky dirty butt already... Animal
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by igwedubai2(m): 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
U never still learn lesson ABI! U don Dy run ur mouth na , who ask u? Until D prisons officers we come and arrest u about how u manage smuggle phone inside

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" / Tiwa Savage Taking Photos In A Toilet In Australia (Photos) / Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.