Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail (74316 Views)

I Hope You Will Work As My Cleaner After Coming Out Of Jail” David Blast Hushpup / Tiwa Savage Is Not Sexy - Naira Marley / Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by SamPeeLamen(m): 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
My own be say Hope you didn't "drop the soap" while in jail
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by MrPaul2: 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
tpraiz:
It really baffles me this guy sees himself as a celeb undecided
I know you are hurt grin but he is a celebrity grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
Inteltower:

no bro..don't consider it..just do your best to avoid such situations.
.see how life dey waste for prisoner...
Thanks
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by athorello(m): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
If you visit a Nigerian prison and see the awaiting trial people, you'll pledge to follow the right path. Their situation is the worst. Some has been forgotten and most can't get bail or meet bail conditions. Just imagine a poor chap with same accusation as Naira Marley? Who will stand for him? Even some middle class homes have gone broke just because of trying to secure bail for their sturbon kids.
Las las crime no good at all. And for the wrongly accused, only God can comfort them.
Always use your head if you're rolling with or dating kids from rich homes especially when they are undisciplined or their parents are arrogant. There's nothing like love, at least it doesn't exist in Nigeria.
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by Adakintroy: 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
EbukaHades10:
He wan turn activist now, abi?

Prison has a humbling effect. You meet people weh their own simply pass your own. You learn to quiet learn.
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by tpraiz(m): 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
MrPaul2:

I know you are hurt grin but he is a celebrity grin

Na for him pocket.
It's end there
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by GeneralPula: 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
dehi:
You people have decided to leave the message and attack the messager,,,. As I said before, there are too many idiots in Nigeria,,, someone is trying to tell you how rotten our system is you are talking nonsense,,, just imagine what happened in Hong Kong,,, can we ever do that in Nigeria,,, instead our mumu and foolishness will not allow us to do the right thing... Meh I regret being a Nigerian and black

As in eh, they didn’t even bother to talk about the message.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by BENEAMATA: 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Oriyeye nii mogun , Taìsè lópò
arin f'ese si ko kan iye ibuso kan . may the good lord guide our steps

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by igwedubai2(m): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
igwedubai2:
U never still learn lesson ABI! U don Dy run ur mouth na , who ask u? Until D prisons officers we come and arrest u about how u manage smuggle phone inside
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by Brightest04(m): 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
This kind of situation is happening in all the countries of the world,it's not peculiar to Nigeria alone.
The bottom line is to live positive and continue to pray against devil's interest in your destiny.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by Hordbaz(m): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
grin
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by Xisnin(m): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
Benz4pimp:
Iatleast it is a movement.Have you ever tried tried any movement in your family b4?Fela started as a movement of Igbo smokers,where are we today?
Boko Haram, Fulani bandits, and cultists terrorizing our colleges are also "movements".
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by Xisnin(m): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
pickatyou:

You do sound so bitter with your life.
Did he tell you he doesn't know that. He was stating the injustices people are facing because they have no one, e no nga na koheri .

You are an illiterate, pure and simple.

Of course, people face injustice but only a fool will trust the word of a fraudster under fire on it.
For some particular crimes, it is legal to keep suspects in custody indefinitely until their
cases are heard in court.

Just like the way Marley fraudster defrauded their victims of their money, he has defrauded of your
brain by telling a good story.
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by talk2tosep(m): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
Orlando owoh voice...oun ojumi ri lalagbon.... grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by shoneye2oluseyi(m): 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
The way some people support evil in this country ehn..someone jailed because of a girl and nuisance here still abuse Naira Marley.
Truly Nigeria is a country of evil people.
God of the rest of us will surely prevail.
Amen
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by Civastarzy(m): 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
Don’t judge by one sided story...every human being do tell a story that suit them...ashawo will even tell an emotional story of why she’s doing what she’s doing....
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by BENEAMATA: 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
athorello:
If you visit a Nigerian prison and see the awaiting trial people, you'll pledge to follow the right path. Their situation is the worst. Some has been forgotten and most can't get bail or meet bail conditions. Just imagine a poor chap with same accusation as Naira Marley? Who will stand for him?
Las las crime no good at all. And for the wrongly accused, only God can comfort them.
bros , like one very prominent pdp stalwart pointed out after his incarceration , a visit to a nigerian prison will soften anyone's heart . Those days i frequent ikoyi prison regularly to see a friend , i always make my way back home quite humbled and of good manners . and you should see some of these awaiting trial males happiness and gratitude in courts when they get 2 to 5 year sentence ! just knowing their sustainance is now states' responsibility and their prison ordeal days are numbered .

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by koresh: 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
If you think his lying....kindly visit OBA PRISON at Abeokuta and see hell on earth
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by dareadewuyi: 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
Welcome Boy, wole wole, ile baba omo kii ba omo leru wole.Oju ina, fun ni igbo nla kan to welcome him into our fold.

Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
Xisnin:

You are an illiterate, pure and simple.

Of course, people face injustice but only a fool will trust the word of a fraudster under fire on it.
For some particular crimes, it is legal to keep suspects in custody indefinitely until their
cases are heard in court.

Just like the way Marley fraudster defrauded their victims of their money, he has defrauded of your
brain by telling a good story.

Gather your family let them appreciate your comment, since its only them that would accept you no matter how foolish you are and sound. Next time learn how to focus on topic at hand and not derail threads.

The dude is not the cause of your life frustration. Bro get a life before you begin considering the sniper route.
Just learn to stop being bitter. that's all
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by joepepsy(m): 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
Bros don't regret ohh we are in it together, I used to regret being a nigeria but I realised a lot of people don't even see or know how bad the country has gotten to,we need to start educating our people, don't give up, I know how you feel but the good need to conquer the bad.
seanjy4konji:
i regret being a nigerian also...

as thay guy up there said...this nigga is telling us how innocent people are languishing in prison and you are saying something self..

we have no brain at all...

only tonto dike and bobrisky news fill heads...

nothing serious...a society where 90 percent of the ladies believes that their pussy if a tool for making it in life and thats what all of them are using.
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by salford: 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
why calling them n!ggaz. We are not Americans nah.
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by Sirwallace(m): 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
freemanbubble:
injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.

And every body will suffer it on the long run

That is why i will never criticize boko haram

You don't shoot a man(Yusuf) handcuffed
Then claim he wanted to run
How can a man run from police while handcuffed
Even when he tries it he won't go far

You no dey watch jet li film?
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by flames01: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
Michaelkings:
Shut up please

When you get locked up for doing nothing, you will realise how foolish your comment is
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by XTHRONE(m): 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
Xisnin:
This mumu thinks his travails are over because he was granted bail.
But Magu is out to destroy Yahoo boys permanently.
He should be thinking of how to flee the country because he will end
up in jail and will also be monitored 24/7 after release.

Shut up... U re too senile to be here
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by khcode(m): 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
Brightology2:
This country ehn, na only God go save us.

Let's be prayerful oooooooo that's just it. Na our leaders dey make us pray like no tomorrow,
The more we pray and refuse to act the more tins get bad. Heaven helps those..........
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by daviesmania(m): 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
thank God your connected to some idiots, same would've been ur fate.
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by meobizy(f): 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
Yep, innocent people go to prison too.
I don't know why but it's a painful fact of life.
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by stephenolamide(m): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
Can you now see that all things are working together for better
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by Barney11: 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
All these people lamenting about Nigeria, it is everywhere!! Go to that your dream country, the citizens are also complaining. You can leave our country alone if you don't like it, use the bush part, just leave us alone!!!!
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by athorello(m): 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
BENEAMATA:
bros , like one very prominent pdp stalwart pointed out after his incarceration , a visit to a nigerian prison will soften anyone's heart . Those days i frequent ikoyi prison regularly to see a friend , i always make my way back home quite humbled and of good manners . and you should see some of these awaiting trial males happiness and gratitude in courts when they get 2 to 5 year sentence ! just knowing their sustainance is now states' responsibility and their prison ordeal days are numbered .

You still wonder why people are steep to the rough end of life. In my last visit to Ikoyi prison, one of the awaiting trial imates was advising us that there isn't good at all, and we should try as much as possible to avoid crime. Sometimes last year, one of my classmates from secondary school called me out of the blues to inform me that he's been languishing in Ogwashukwu prison for over a year. According to him, the whole family has abandoned him and he's dying of hunger. When I dug deeper, I found out he's been held as an armed robbery suspect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" / Tiwa Savage Taking Photos In A Toilet In Australia (Photos) / Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.