Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail (74314 Views)

I Hope You Will Work As My Cleaner After Coming Out Of Jail” David Blast Hushpup / Tiwa Savage Is Not Sexy - Naira Marley / Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by nasoeb: 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
tompat86:

ITK kee u there...who english epp...mofo
Ahhh you are in sifia pain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by BENEAMATA: 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
athorello:

You still wonder why people are steep to the rough end of life. In my last visit to Ikoyi prison, one of the awaiting trial imates was advising us that there isn't good at all, and we should try as much as possible to avoid crime. Sometimes last year, one of my classmates from secondary school called me out of the blues to inform me that he's been languishing in Ogwashukwu prison for over a year. According to him, the whole family has abandoned him and he's dying of hunger. When I dug deeper, I found out he's been held as an armed robbery suspect.
bros , as in any food or provisions you take to an ATM inmates is spiit three ways where your person gets one third and the remaining is shared equally between the presido and the other inmates in their cell wing /block i . e B2 , B6 e .t . c . must give kudos to religious bodies at this juncture , they are really trying . please let's all endeavor to value our freedom .
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 18, 2019
Xisnin:

You are an illiterate, pure and simple.

Of course, people face injustice but only a fool will trust the word of a fraudster under fire on it.
For some particular crimes, it is legal to keep suspects in custody indefinitely until their
cases are heard in court.

Just like the way Marley fraudster defrauded their victims of their money, he has defrauded of your
brain by telling a good story.
please which victim was he accused of defrauding remind me please
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by Alejobs: 1:22am On Jun 18, 2019
What can we do without reliable power really? We don't deserve this heat!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 18, 2019
This guy can use this jail experience to propel his career and brand into a higher level.And I'm not talking about money making only.Im talking legacy.He is a one of the few that has been there and came out.
But I dont think he has the right intrinsic profile.
Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by Awaja(m): 6:53am On Jun 18, 2019
These are the situations of a lot of inmates in Nigeria prison.Tufiaaaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail by seanjy4konji: 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2019
I swear but what can we do now??we are really in it and its waist deep but my friends dont know...when you see some people leave comments here,their sense of reasoning apart from just musing around marvels me.why would someone use 9 years in prison without a trial?look ay yhe sars harrassment up and down?walking on the road and a random police officer ask you to bring your phone to check your messages?and if you don give him?metal bars and gun butt is being used on you.never will you put it in a local tv and see a new project,or discovery being made by graduates or high school students,workers minimum wage is 18k500 naira.less than 50 dollars per month.no good goverment hospitals.if you fall sick and you dont have money for private,its the end..no story.is it our bad roads?or the electricity?or the absurd charges of mobile communication and internet providers?food??employment??none.if you go to a market now?or streetyou see basically everybody selling same thing in a line of about 30 shops.for someone to graduate school and the only thing right from the uni is to go and get a shop and start selling things the decay is deep...

If you know how much this looters have in their bank accountsyou will have an instand heart attack...come to VGC here and you will understand that while they have turned every body to yahoo yahoo,clamping down on them when they do not have anything to do,can some work in a office from 9-5 with good pay and allowance,nice family and little business going on,everything set and decide that when i get home tired,i am going online by 12 pm to look for a riff raff to send me 200 dollarswhen you know what you earn from work and legit trading
makes you money online?wil u have the time to scam someone?can a lady be useful to her self and family and decide that the work i want to do full time is olonsho work so that every boy in lekki phase one will put his prick inside me every night for money less that 50 dollars

I dont think God can help Nigeria..we have to help ourselves from the leaders..this buhari regime has successfully turned the whole north to porverty region..i mean the hausas,made all the leaders in that region fulanis...because we seem to be finiding a way to survive here down south and west,east,he has declared war on us that why you never hear of sars or efcc entering students hostels or ounting major road,calling people criminal without any court of law promuncing the person guilty..he wants to turn us to beggars here to..when you want to defeat your enemy,starve him of food.if you know the havoc the sars people,ndlea and all those rubbish people are doing?youths are even free to move about.a police office asking a university student why he has a laptop or why he is dressed so nice??his he su[posed to dress like an almanjiriand driving a toyota camry 2004 is now a crime where as,theit family roll in 19 Land cruisers and AMG 550s,Lexus,Porsches and co...

Who did we wrongbro if God bless you and you raise money?get out...Once i see cash enough to sustain me for 6 month without course to any public funds?i am out.i have visas and if expired,will renew it never to step foot in Nigeria again.
joepepsy:
Bros don't regret ohh we are in it together, I used to regret being a nigeria but I realised a lot of people don't even see or know how bad the country has gotten to,we need to start educating our people, don't give up, I know how you feel but the good need to conquer the bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" / Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Taking Photos In A Toilet In Australia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.