Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Okada Rider Spotted Rocking The Ankara Version Of The Famous Super Eagles Jersey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okada Rider Spotted Rocking The Ankara Version Of The Famous Super Eagles Jersey (4287 Views)

Yemi Alade Rocks Customised Super Eagles Jersey / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium / PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okada Rider Spotted Rocking The Ankara Version Of The Famous Super Eagles Jersey by IssaGist: 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
GistMore.com

Even Super Eagles don't have this Ankara. Lol

See more here: http://gistmore.com/even-super-eagles-no-get-this-ankara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Rider Spotted Rocking The Ankara Version Of The Famous Super Eagles Jersey by IssaGist: 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2019

Re: Okada Rider Spotted Rocking The Ankara Version Of The Famous Super Eagles Jersey by EKITI001: 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
lol.........
Re: Okada Rider Spotted Rocking The Ankara Version Of The Famous Super Eagles Jersey by auntysimbiat(f): 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
oh boy !!!
Re: Okada Rider Spotted Rocking The Ankara Version Of The Famous Super Eagles Jersey by IssaGist: 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Okada Rider Spotted Rocking The Ankara Version Of The Famous Super Eagles Jersey by izykmiles55(m): 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
wandaz shall neva hend.
Re: Okada Rider Spotted Rocking The Ankara Version Of The Famous Super Eagles Jersey by harkandey(m): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
My blodas from Aba
We sight u grin grin grin

If u know u know

3 Likes

Re: Okada Rider Spotted Rocking The Ankara Version Of The Famous Super Eagles Jersey by donolatunji(m): 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
I like the way he promoted super eagles

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Spotted Rocking The Ankara Version Of The Famous Super Eagles Jersey by IssaGist: 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Okada Rider Spotted Rocking The Ankara Version Of The Famous Super Eagles Jersey by wittyt98(m): 3:27am On Jun 18, 2019
not bad if u ask me grin #FreeTheGoat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Rider Spotted Rocking The Ankara Version Of The Famous Super Eagles Jersey by nedubest(m): 3:46am On Jun 18, 2019
nothing wey man no go see walahi
Re: Okada Rider Spotted Rocking The Ankara Version Of The Famous Super Eagles Jersey by bro4u: 6:01am On Jun 18, 2019
But the cloth fine ooo

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Spotted Rocking The Ankara Version Of The Famous Super Eagles Jersey by Elnino4ladies: 6:56am On Jun 18, 2019
The thing fine sha

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Spotted Rocking The Ankara Version Of The Famous Super Eagles Jersey by Slaykilla: 6:59am On Jun 18, 2019
Shameless Facebook slay Queen shares 18+ bathroom video, teaches how to shower properly. Watch video here https:///2WOiJ8b
Re: Okada Rider Spotted Rocking The Ankara Version Of The Famous Super Eagles Jersey by PrinceGeorge1(m): 9:56am On Jun 18, 2019
For real I want that ankara
Re: Okada Rider Spotted Rocking The Ankara Version Of The Famous Super Eagles Jersey by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 18, 2019
nairaland removed photos of my wigs, not fair oo, Ah you don't want me to sell?
Re: Okada Rider Spotted Rocking The Ankara Version Of The Famous Super Eagles Jersey by BrainEya(m): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
Rock! No time.
Re: Okada Rider Spotted Rocking The Ankara Version Of The Famous Super Eagles Jersey by muderkid(m): 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
Inside BUK smiley

(1) (Reply)

Patapaa Makes It Official! Introduces German Girlfriend To Family -photos / See How A Father Celebrated Children's Day With His Son / Kcee & Diamond Platnumz Working On New Track

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.