Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job (27652 Views)

Oshiomhole On Ihedioha Vs Uzodinma: Court Shouldn’t Impose Governors On People / Adams Oshiomhole On His Way Back To Nigeria, Ready To Face Accusers / Adams Oshiomhole On A Voting Queue (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job by TSRC: 10:30am On Jun 18, 2019
MyGeneration:

If you are an igbo man u need to see the bigger picture.
There is no bigger picture here. It is just greed.
The bigger oil producers should decide who governs.

It is just like OPEC. Saudi arabia runs it.

The south east has the largest gas in the country. When it finally start getting explored on a full scale, i certainly would want the south east to have domimating control always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job by mascot87(m): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2019
24SEVEN:
Let me make it clear that NDDC was set up primarily for core oil producing states ie Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Akwa Ibom.

States like Ondo, Edo, Abia, Imo who produce very little or nothing should just be grateful for having their quota on the NDDC board. How can they want to have MD of NDDC.

When you produce about 40,000bpd or less, you want to be the head of other states producing 350,000- 500,000bpd. I'm assuring Oshiomhole and Tinubu that they will vehemently resisted.

Who are you please
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job by lexy2014: 10:35am On Jun 18, 2019
Luvinghubby:

You are learned, God bless you

Tnx boss.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job by MyGeneration(m): 10:36am On Jun 18, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
omo Nigeria operates a loose federal system where everyone just grab what's best they can for their regions.

No be person fault, so long as its the federal taking all and regions are neglected it would remain same.

We in south are interested in competence but northerners are getting everything for themselves.

You say the positions doesn't affect Masses, but I know many of my kinsmen who got immigration jobs simply because a fellow kinsman was a PDP national chairman one time.

When I go to immigration office for passport issue I just call one of them to follow me and I get sorted out I pay nothing (people stay on for weeks and won't get called cos the officials treat others first).

You enter police issue you need connect, in fact you basically need access to one politician to go on smoothly in this country.
Leave the guy to dae talk nonsense i have this feeling he is still a kid.

Just the fact that the nddc boss is from ondo the perks ondo people would benefit are numerous to mention.

From jobs to contracts to empowerment.

The nddc md can wake up one day and commision the road in his village as an nddc contract. This alone is a benefit to the common man
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job by MyGeneration(m): 10:43am On Jun 18, 2019
TSRC:

There is no bigger picture here. It is just greed.
The bigger oil producers should decide who governs.

It is just like OPEC. Saudi arabia runs it.

The south east has the largest gas in the country. When it finally start getting explored on a full scale, i certainly would want the south east to have domimating control always.

This your thinking is why nigeria is like this.

In nigerian politics anything you cant change instead of fighting a lost cause, you use it to your benefit
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job by MyGeneration(m): 10:49am On Jun 18, 2019
I
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 18, 2019
That’s what you see with your myopic eyes and mind ..a leader as tinubu has so much responsibility to the masses ...you know how many people they sponsor..hate kill you there ..first be a leader before you say they are fighting for his own interest
lexy2014:

Can u pls tell me how this fight will improve d living standard of d yoruba people? Tinubu, oshiomole & amaechi aren't fighting 4 their people. They are fighting 4 themselves, using ethnicity 2 consolidate their power base & access 2 resources under d guise of fighting 4 their people. I can't believe u guys are still falling 4 this scam
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job by lexy2014: 11:02am On Jun 18, 2019
WiLdFLame:
That’s what you see with your myopic eyes and mind ..a leader as tinubu has so much responsibility to the masses ...you know how many people they sponsor..hate kill you there ..first be a leader before you say they are fighting for his own interest

D Tinubu u are fighting me over doesnt even no u exist. And if u noticed, i also mentioned oshiomole& amaechi except u are gradually having problem with ur sight. D simple question I asked u is this:

"Can u pls tell me how this fight will improve d living standard of d yoruba people?"

Can u also itemise d so much responsibilities that Tinubu has 2d masses? I don't no how many people he sponsors. Pls how many people does he sponsor& 4 what purpose? D money he is using to sponsor them, where did he get it from?
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job by forgiveness: 11:03am On Jun 18, 2019
24SEVEN:
Let me make it clear that NDDC was set up primarily for core oil producing states ie Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Akwa Ibom.

States like Ondo, Edo, Abia, Imo who produce very little or nothing should just be grateful for having their quota on the NDDC board. How can they want to have MD of NDDC.

When you produce about 40,000bpd or less, you want to be the head of other states producing 350,000- 500,000bpd. I'm assuring Oshiomhole and Tinubu that they will vehemently resisted.

Akwa Ibom accounts for 31.4% of total crude oil produced.

Delta state accounts for 21.56%

Rivers state accounts for 21.43%

Balyesa accounts for 18.07%

Ondo state accounts for 12%
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job by MyGeneration(m): 11:09am On Jun 18, 2019
forgiveness:

Akwa Ibom accounts for 31.4% of total crude oil produced.

Delta state accounts for 21.56%

Rivers state accounts for 21.43%

Balyesa accounts for 18.07%

Ondo state accounts for 12%

imagine theres no much difference between ondos quota and that of bayelsa. Yet the south south think its there right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job by MyGeneration(m): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2019
lexy2014:

D Tinubu u are fighting me over doesnt even no u exist. And if u noticed, i also mentioned oshiomole& amaechi except u are gradually having problem with ur sight. D simple question I asked u is this:

"Can u pls tell me how this fight will improve d living standard of d yoruba people?"

Can u also itemise d so much responsibilities that Tinubu has 2d masses? I don't no how many people he sponsors. Pls how many people does he sponsor& 4 what purpose? D money he is using to sponsor them, where did he get it from?
seriously u think and talk very myopic
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job by MyGeneration(m): 11:17am On Jun 18, 2019
Right now in nigeria igbos no get say again. The only igbo man that could have been our voice in apc was rochas but some mumus that cant see beyond there noses up till now are still fighting him.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job by forgiveness: 11:18am On Jun 18, 2019
MyGeneration:
imagine theres no much difference between ondos quota and that of bayelsa. Yet the south south think its there right

If SS doesn't want anyone out the zone to head NDDC, it's better other regions form their own.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job by lexy2014: 11:29am On Jun 18, 2019
MyGeneration:
seriously u think and talk very myopic

U haven't been able to counter or negate anything I said, so ur postulation is invalid. Answer d questions I asked & counter my claims with hard core facts then maybe I can begin 2 take u serious
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 18, 2019
It will. The one who later get the appointment will have to be the bread winner of his family from then poverty get eradicated..he will too be responsible for some other people which in turn lessen the burden on tinubu shoulder ..this is how it works. You can’t solve all peoples problems once even Jesus could not heal all the sick people during his own time . Empower one to empower the other and it goes on and on like that. you don’t build Rome in a day so Na small small... Wake up to reality and not fantasy..nation building takes practical working idea not impracticable ideas.
lexy2014:

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job by lexy2014: 11:42am On Jun 18, 2019
WiLdFLame:
It will. The one who later get the appointment will have to be the bread winner of his family from then poverty get eradicated..he will too be responsible for some other people which in turn lessen the burden on tinubu shoulder ..this is how it works. You can’t solve all peoples problems once even Jesus could not heal all the sick people during his own time . Empower one to empower the other and it goes on and on like that. you don’t build Rome in a day so Na small small... Wake up to reality and not fantasy..nation building takes practical working idea not impracticable ideasquestion ]

According 2d world poverty clock, Nigeria has d highest number of poor people in d world. So which poverty eradication are u referring? Or have there not been appointments in Yoruba land& in Nigeria as a whole that people became bread winners& eradicated poverty? How much is d salary of d appointee that u say he will now eradicate poverty from his extended family& other people?

What burden is Tinubu carrying? U still haven't answered that question as well as these?

[quote author=lexy2014 post=79442005]
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job by lexy2014: 11:45am On Jun 18, 2019
WiLdFLame:
It will. The one who later get the appointment will have to be the bread winner of his family from then poverty get eradicated..he will too be responsible for some other people which in turn lessen the burden on tinubu shoulder ..this is how it works. You can’t solve all peoples problems once even Jesus could not heal all the sick people during his own time . Empower one to empower the other and it goes on and on like that. you don’t build Rome in a day so Na small small... Wake up to reality and not fantasy..nation building takes practical working idea not impracticable ideas.

According 2d world poverty clock, Nigeria has d highest number of poor people in d world. So which poverty eradication are u referring? Or have there not been appointments in Yoruba land& in Nigeria as a whole that people became bread winners& eradicated poverty? How much is d salary of d appointee that u say he will now eradicate poverty from his extended family& other people?

What burden is Tinubu carrying? U still haven't answered that question as well as these?

lexy2014:

Can u also tell me how fighting 4 appointment d way Tinubu, oshiomole & amaechi are doing now equates to nation building? What are d practical ideas needed 4 nation building as enunciated by u?
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
Like I said your mind is too myopic to comprehend.....or rather let me say ..if you were to be In Tinubu shoes ..what would you do to eradicate Nigeria’s problem? If you were Buhari what would you do to make Nigeria. Great? Ooh before that ..tell me your strategies to get hold of power? And how to protect and fight for your interest..answer me Oga..then I’ll see if you are not being myopic so I can answer all your questions
lexy2014:

Can u also tell me how fighting 4 appointment d way Tinubu, oshiomole & amaechi are doing now equates to nation building? What are d practical ideas needed 4 nation building as enunciated by u?
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job by MyGeneration(m): 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Like I said your mind is too myopic to comprehend.....or rather let me say ..if you were to be In Tinubu shoes ..what would you do to eradicate Nigeria’s problem? If you were Buhari what would you do to make Nigeria. Great? Ooh before that ..tell me your strategies to get hold of power? And how to protect and fight for your interest..answer me Oga..then I’ll see if you are not being myopic so I can answer all your questions
u are replying him. you get strength i swear
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job by lexy2014: 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
WiLdFLame:

Its like u just newly learnt how 2 use d word myopic cos that's d only thing u have said. Is it Tinubus duty& responsibility to eradicate Nigeria's problems? Does Tinubu have any constitutional role? C who is calling someone myopic. Just look at what u wrote. U have said absolutely nothing because u don't have any facts 2 back up ur claims.

What do u mean by strategies of getting hold of power? Do u even no ur rights first of all as a citizen of Nigeria that u are talking of power? If u don't no ur rights, then what's ur biz with power?

Pls answer s following questions. I don't no y u are scared of answering them.

lexy2014:

lexy2014:

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job by lexy2014: 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
MyGeneration:
u are replying him. you get strength i swear

Its like d uppercut I gave u earlier just sent u on early retirement. Seems u haven't recovered. U are still seeing stars
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job by prohet: 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
Am seeing Ameachi having his way because that region is his.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job by iykeism(m): 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
Go get your knowledge sharpen first ....
StOla:

Ondo is truly in the economic zone of NigerDelta but not part of the geographic NigerDelta that consist only of Delta, Bayelsa and Rivers states.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job by Bimpe29: 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
I see Ondo State and Tinubu winning this sensitive battle of NDDC Headship.
BTW, what about Cross River?
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job by Tompowersolar(m): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
*Get Paid for Every Referrals.*

Global Inverter/Solar Energy is an indigineous Solar enery company.

*We Sell and Install*
1. Inverter Systems
2. Solar Panels
3. Solar Street lights
4. Solar water pimping systems
5. Solar freezers
6. Central and industrial stabilizers
E.t.c

We also execute NDDC and DESOPADEC Solar street lights and water pumping project and other FG, State NGO and individual projects.

We also execute third party projects .

Contact us:08064381903, 09072295948
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job by glowingflame7: 5:06am On Jun 19, 2019
Of what benefits have the past chairmen being to their state and to the nation?
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job by Shegunsmart(m): 7:36am On Jun 19, 2019
lexy2014:

Can u pls tell me how this fight will improve d living standard of d yoruba, Edo or rivers people? Tinubu, oshiomole & amaechi aren't fighting 4 their people. They are fighting 4 themselves, using ethnicity 2 consolidate their power base & access 2 resources under d guise of fighting 4 their people. I can't believe u guys are still falling 4 this scam

For equity and fairness, other geographical locations should be allowed the post of MD-NDDC, specifically Ondo State.

It is good to discard the issue of how many barrels these states produce daily, they have all rotated this position twice. We should understand that...
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job by lexy2014: 8:49am On Jun 19, 2019
Shegunsmart:

For equity and fairness, other geographical locations should be allowed the post of MD-NDDC, specifically Ondo State.

It is good to discard the issue of how many barrels these states produce daily, they have all rotated this position twice. We should understand that...

Pls look at my comment again & take note of d first two lines that I highlighted. Ur comment has in no way answered d question neither has it addressed d other issues I raised.

"Can u pls tell me how this fight will improve d living standard of d yoruba, Edo or rivers people? Tinubu, oshiomole & amaechi aren't fighting 4 their people. They are fighting 4 themselves, using ethnicity 2 consolidate their power base & access 2 resources under d guise of fighting 4 their people. I can't believe u guys are still falling 4 this scam".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers / Flight Lt Elijah Karatu Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (photos) / Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.