Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds (18108 Views)

Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel / Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At / Court Grants SERAP Leave To Compel Fashola Over N900b Spent On Power Privatisatn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by Advancedman(m): 6:35am On Jun 18, 2019
[quote author=Lifestone post=79433383]This is what to do. ICPC should have completed these investigation before going to press so as not to undermine their investigation.
The truth is that most National legislators have regarded the contituency project as part of their personal allowance and the projects are largely not executed.[
/quote]
They should conduct it at the same time cos phase 1 will give room for the others to bribe their way.
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by Sunday40: 6:38am On Jun 18, 2019
I pray it work out,because dey we talk and not do in Nigeria.
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by Godwin2am(m): 6:45am On Jun 18, 2019
Most Senators and Reps See These Project As Their Pocket Money, For Years Nobody Has Probe These Senators N Reps
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by donttouchme: 6:53am On Jun 18, 2019
The bulk lies with ministries and parastatals of federal govt. Why will a government agency or ministry connive with legislators in looting constituency projects. Icpc should rather fight this from the tap root.
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by Aktsmith104: 6:54am On Jun 18, 2019
Another step to make next level great. We are getting there
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by olawale780: 7:05am On Jun 18, 2019
[quote author=pushy8 post=79433797]NIGERIANS REALLY ENJOY MEDIA TRIALS.
BEFORE EMBARKING ON ANY INVESTIGATIVE TRIP WITH TAX PAYERS MONEY. i think u are making sense
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by dizon: 7:12am On Jun 18, 2019
Who dem dey deceive
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 18, 2019
Good day sir/ma,
I pray you find God's grace as the year runs out. I'd like to request for your kind assistance with regard to my final year project. I'm an engineering final year student of University of Ilorin. My project had cost me more than I could ever imagined financial wise, so I'm currently financially handicapped as at the moment. The date for final submission and payment for both printing and binding has been set to June 20, 2019. The total amount needed is 25k but I've been able to raise 14k after selling some of my stuffs at a very ridiculous amount. Please, kindly assist me in this regard with any amount you can afford. I pray God bless you and enrich your pocket. All documents for your confirmation are readily available.
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by SoNature(m): 7:25am On Jun 18, 2019
A country with a major issue of corruption ought to more transparent in its dealings...but it never happens here. Why do we even have Buhari, the touted Mr. Integrity, as president. Why can't he order MDAs to be more transparent in their dealings?

FCT's Federal ministry of works is supposed to liaise with state chapters to track all the projects and report progress on projects that have been awarded to lawmakers.

Ministries, Departments and Agencies of government need to fight corruption from within. ICPC ought to channel its effort into other ventures. Beside, ICPC and EFCC cannot fight corruption alone.
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by SoNature(m): 7:33am On Jun 18, 2019
Lifestone:
This is what to do. ICPC should have completed these investigation before going to press so as not to undermine their investigation.
The truth is that most National legislators have regarded the contituency project as part of their personal allowance and the projects are largely not executed.

It's very annoying that we are reactive in this country. Corruption should be fought from within the MDAs.

When funds are released to the legislators, the Federal ministry of works should alert their state chapters to monitor progress of work with evidence or otherwise and report to Abuja.

After a month, if the contractors haven't been mobilized, they would report to their headquarters and the ministry will alert the ICPC. The ICPC will invite the legislator involved for questioning. Out of fear, the man will start work at once.

Let's be proactive in this country for once...for crying out loud! I hate that we have daft people running the affairs of this country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by Nuelstar(m): 7:33am On Jun 18, 2019
Who noticed most if not all are PDP
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by tsfisheriesm: 7:55am On Jun 18, 2019
To whom it may concern, Umuarugo owere, in umuezeama, in Ehime mbano, local govt area of Imo state, DON'T HAVE ELECTRICITY AS I TYPE FOR OVER HUNDRED YEARS OF ITS EXISTENCE.THE LOCALS WERE ONLY ABLE TO PUT POLES AND WIRE BUT NOT TRANSFORMERS. The lawmakers representing this area should take note.
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by olaolaking: 7:56am On Jun 18, 2019
ornicus:

Olodo, you never complete am. Add head slammer Herdsmen patron and yoruba Muslim fulani slave join to complete the circle of wailing. grin

I hope they are able to follow through. No more business as usual
Sorry bros. Na my ink finish
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by 989900: 7:56am On Jun 18, 2019
Our Constitution needs major reworking!

Dead the constituency allowance sh!t!
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by olowo1995(m): 7:56am On Jun 18, 2019
Zanotee:

This matter will still be swept under the carpet and nothing will be done as usual.

They will frustrate the state of the opposition party and probably wave away the state of the ruling party and for those in the rulimg party but not contended with them will be frustrated
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by safetyInspector(m): 8:30am On Jun 18, 2019
And this one got stolen before his very eyes. What man of integrity closes his eyes and allow his goods to be stolen and start shouting ole ole thereafter. The best way to fight corruption is to stop from taking place.
post=79433503:
#900 BILLION NAIRA?!

A New Sherrif is in town.

Times 100 of this amount was stolen and swept under the carpet by the thieves before Buhari became President.

Monies that would have developed our nation and make us the best country in Africa.

We thank God for giving us this great man as President.
The best president in the history of Nigeria.

More of this kinda news to come.
All criminals must be locked up no matter who they are.
Nigeria must be great again.
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by MyGeneration(m): 9:04am On Jun 18, 2019
Everyday that passes and i see news like my love for buhari waxes stronger. If buhari leaves office whosoever he appoints as his succesor already has my vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by Alejobs: 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
I dream of a time when I can say you are my friend!
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by budaatum: 12:13am On Jun 19, 2019
SoNature:
A country with a major issue of corruption ought to more transparent in its dealings...
Funny. Doesn't corruption mean exactly "a lack of transparency"? Lol.
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by SoNature(m): 6:58am On Jun 19, 2019
budaatum:

Funny. Doesn't corruption mean exactly "a lack of transparency"? Lol.

Well, I am worried that we have one Mr. Integrity as president even though he knows next to nothing about fighting institutionalized corruption.
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by Alejobs: 10:23am On Jun 20, 2019
Don't forget your mum's advice? She is speaking from a place of love and experience

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ / President Tinubu Approves Takeoff Of Consumer Credit Scheme / Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.