Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

The Same People Who Blamed Jonathan In His Time Of Leadership Are The Same Ones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Same People Who Blamed Jonathan In His Time Of Leadership Are The Same Ones (361 Views)

Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era / Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi / Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Same People Who Blamed Jonathan In His Time Of Leadership Are The Same Ones by snoopBlog: 8:27am On Jun 18, 2019
According to Reno Omokri, 'the same people who blamed former president Good luck Ebele Jonathan each time Boko Haram struck are the same ones now asking for patience when Boko Haram strikes under President Buhari'.

He went on to say;

http://www.snoopblog.biz/2019/06/the-same-people-who-blamed-jonathan-in.html?m=1

Re: The Same People Who Blamed Jonathan In His Time Of Leadership Are The Same Ones by dokiOloye(m): 8:34am On Jun 18, 2019
That is why I have just a tiny sympathy for the North at this time.
They play politics with everything including life and death.

"A fight against boko haram is a fight against the North"(buhari)
"Declaring a war against boko haram is declaration of war against us"(Borno elders forum)
"Boko haram is due to injustice,they must be given amnesty (Satan of Sokoto,a retired army general demanding for amnesty for killers)"
"Jonathan is killing our ppl as revenge for Biafran war"(Gov Murtala Nyako)
"Jonathan is incapable of protecting our ppl" etc

All these actors are suddenly quiet.

1 Like

Re: The Same People Who Blamed Jonathan In His Time Of Leadership Are The Same Ones by Xander85: 8:38am On Jun 18, 2019
dokiOloye:
That is why I have just a tiny sympathy for the North at this time.
They play politics with everything including life and death.

I have ZERO sympathy for them!
Re: The Same People Who Blamed Jonathan In His Time Of Leadership Are The Same Ones by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:44am On Jun 18, 2019
Xander85:

I have ZERO sympathy for them!
at least you have zero sympathy for them. me I have NO sympathy for them. let them all burn

1 Like

Re: The Same People Who Blamed Jonathan In His Time Of Leadership Are The Same Ones by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:47am On Jun 18, 2019
Thats to tell you how those in govt have been too hypocritical in the affairs of these country.....until we instil discipline in our heart, Nigeria will continue to bleed!
Re: The Same People Who Blamed Jonathan In His Time Of Leadership Are The Same Ones by fergie001: 8:47am On Jun 18, 2019
My sympathies is with them.....

Mine is -1 sympathy for them....
Re: The Same People Who Blamed Jonathan In His Time Of Leadership Are The Same Ones by APCHaram: 8:50am On Jun 18, 2019
When GEJ was in office, idiots like Kadera were shouting at the top of their lungs that GEJ was ineffective in dealing with BH.

Same worthless wh0re will later blame Zamfara state govt for the Fulani banditry while given excuses for Buhari

(1) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Viisit To APC Leader Tinubu / Oshiomole Behaves Like Primary School Head Boy-senator Fadahunsi / If APC Gives Yahaya Bello Ticket We'll Vote For Him - Kogites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.