Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) (37622 Views)

Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) / This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by win3k: 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
she has too many enemies to choose from, dangerous country like naija and your daily job is to offend people!
Lucky to be alive.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
She is always looking dirty and haggard because of her evil mind. She doesn't deserve help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by vastone(m): 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
suspects *davido-iyabo ojo* wetin i know sef... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
Liked by davido and 30000 others
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by yoged(m): 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
Probably she was quoting some laws for the thief. I hope they are caught thou and I pray she got over it. I never like the woman.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by thinksquad(m): 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
Probably an actress. dunno know her.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
I think she is being taught a lesson...she talks carelessly.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by RZArecta2(m): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
Mutteeme:
Kemi Olunloyo shows off marks inflicted on her by armed robbers who broke into her Ibadan home.

[i][/i]

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/kemi-olunloyo-shows-off-marks-inflicted-on-her-by-armed-robbers-photos.html
so sorry I was among those who doubted her. May God console her and her family
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by Burger01(m): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
LuciferIslam:
She has always wanted to be a witch and now she finally looks like one so why is she complaining?

[img]https://media1./images/d591623c9a16e971268f60e375aa82de/tenor.gif?itemid=13138796[/img]
*spits angry
grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by Amdoyin(m): 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
twilliamx:
This are not armed robbers. Somebody is teaching her a lesson of talking too many trash.
exactly my thought. Catering away any of her belongings is just a cover up. I hope she has learnt her lesson.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by Chefcarter(m): 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nice make up though
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by olurili(m): 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
Many are crazy,only the few are roaming the street,the rest are on nairaland,
exstreve:
Today is the most happiest day of my life.
When all hope was gone, all hope lost, I even wanted to drink sniper, then from nowhere came this post. Where will I have been without this post, all I have to say is, wow, cool post, and thanks for sharing
And thanks kemi for winning the "thief wonded victim" of the year
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nigerians are weird mehn! No compassion no empathy.
shiwex:
Really don't know why some people are amused by this sad event. Only goes to show that Nigeria is a jungle and its full of animals. After you will come on here and say there is suffering in Nigeria, una go die finish.....Shithole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by delishpot: 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
Monaco2:
When people decide to help her now in less dan 2 months she go begin bad mouth dem again, nai make her matter dey taya me

You no lie eeee. Person get to use very long spoon to chop with aunty Kemi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by Moletemike: 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
Mikebless41:
Madam your Mouth is Too... How Armed Robber wouldn't beat you .

They were too kind on you, old hag. You should be drowned ina gutter.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
Are you sure that's all they did to you? Are you sure there are no more bruises see somewhere we can't see? My sorry to your son however.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
See watin her mouth cuz. Must probably be her mouth that land her into this mess. Sorry aunty kemi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by isaiahethan: 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
Her story is incomplete, dey rape am,but she coded it
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
Did you guys notice when this woman's problems started?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
GodSaklek:
We've seen it, So, what does she want us to do now?

Send her N2000
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
Mutteeme:
Kemi Olunloyo shows off marks inflicted on her by armed robbers who broke into her Ibadan home.

[i][/i]

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/kemi-olunloyo-shows-off-marks-inflicted-on-her-by-armed-robbers-photos.html

This woman sef Don suffer kwa oh
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by T4kbaba(m): 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
twilliamx:
This are not armed robbers. Somebody is teaching her a lesson of talking too many trash.

Try to work on your grammar
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by negbike(f): 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
grin I never knew Nigerians could be this foolish . Please go and checkout the video this woman posted yesterday on YouTube and see if you see these same marks she just posted. Her arms were fully shown with no marks..you guys just don't know the extent to which this woman will go for money and attention. It's all a scam.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by IAmTobore(m): 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2019
exstreve:
Today is the most happiest day of my life.
When all hope was gone, all hope lost, I even wanted to drink sniper, then from nowhere came this post. Where will I have been without this post, all I have to say is, wow, cool post, and thanks for sharing
And thanks kemi for winning the "thief wonded victim" of the year
Deriving joy from other people's sorrow is not a good thing.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by RealityChecker: 8:30pm On May 06, 2023
Kemi is 100% lying, these injuries are from when her own sister and her mother beat her up, google it, she is lying again for donations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Susan Eniolorunda Celebrates Call-to-Bar With Friends, Releases Amazing Photos / Toyin Abraham Transforms Into Bearded Man (Photo) / Denrele Edun Kisses Ada Slim (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.