Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (4427 Views)

Who Else Got This Text On National Youth Volunteer Program? / African Union Youth Volunteer Corps Graduate AU Volunteers Recruitment - 9th Bat / African Union Youth Volunteer Corps 2018/19 Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps by OmonoWrites: 11:53am On Jun 18, 2019
AU-YVC is a continental development program that recruits and works with youth volunteers, to work in all 54 countries across the African Union. AU-YVC promotes volunteering to deepen the status of young people in Africa as key participants in the delivery of Africa’s human development targets and goals.

The programme brings people together to share skills, knowledge, creativity and learning to build a more integrated Continent and by implication strengthen Africa’s relevance in the globalized world.

Areas of Focus

On the field, AU Youth Volunteers would serve primarily in the following fields:

Education
Health and HIV/ AIDS
Peace and Security
Information and Communications Technology
Business and Youth Entrepreneurship
Agriculture and Environment

Apply and become internationally recognized as a development partner in your community https://lingoafrica.com/apply-for-the-african-union-youth-volunteer-corps/
Re: Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps by OmonoWrites: 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
Apply
Re: Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps by OmonoWrites: 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
Good afternoon
Re: Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps by OmonoWrites: 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
Good evening
Re: Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps by Kemzeee1(f): 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
Good evening i could not fill the form because it's asking for access code . How can I get the access code.
Re: Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps by OmonoWrites: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kemzeee1:
Good evening i could not fill the form because it's asking for access code . How can I get the access code.

Re: Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps by Kemzeee1(f): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
Please have trird to sign up. But is not bring where to click to sign up
Re: Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps by olawooro: 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kemzeee1:
Please have trird to sign up. But is not bring where to click to sign up
Don't bother yourself. It is fake. AU is not recruiting any volunteer now. That site was designed by some Nigerian scammers, using AU Volunteer's site format. They will ask you to buy access code.
Re: Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps by kennyblack94: 11:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
OmonoWrites:
Good afternoon
Tried to register..couldn’t get access code..what’s the solution?
Re: Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps by OmonoWrites: 5:01am On Jun 19, 2019
Good morning everyone, please, calm down. The call for application is not fake. They are having technical issues. Please, I will get the access code information and share it here today. Please, be patient for a little while. Thank you.

In this attached photo, you will see the verified AU YVC Twitter account sharing the information.

1 Like

Re: Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2019
olawooro:
Don't bother yourself. It is fake. AU is not recruiting any volunteer now. That site was designed by some Nigerian scammers, using AU Volunteer's site format. They will ask you to buy access code.
AU is recruiting. I have been following their Facebook page since last year and they advertised this programme. Don't always rush to callsomething fake without verification.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps by Oluwaseunmatina: 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
OmonoWrites:
Good morning everyone, please, calm down. The call for application is not fake. They are having technical issues. Please, I will get the access code information and share it here today. Please, be patient for a little while. Thank you.

In this attached photo, you will see the verified AU YVC Twitter account sharing the information.

OK, we are waiting
Re: Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps by AbdulAkpan: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
Good pm
Re: Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps by AbdulAkpan: 8:08am On Jun 20, 2019
Au
Re: Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 20, 2019
Does it has to do with qualification ? Area of specializaton ?

Please give more hints.....
Re: Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps by OmonoWrites: 11:14am On Jun 20, 2019
Hello there
Re: Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps by DukeJenrus: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
How can I apply someone should tell the way forward
Re: Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps by OmonoWrites: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
RatDead:
Does it has to do with qualification ? Area of specializaton ?

Please give more hints.....

On the field, AU Youth Volunteers would serve primarily in the following fields:

Education
Health and HIV/ AIDS
Peace and Security

AU-YVC volunteers are deployed strictly in not-for-profit settings where their impact and contributions can fill the gap for much needed skilled manpower. This would typically be:

Rural Community Schools
Hospitals and Health Centers
Post Conflict Setting
International Organizations
Government Offices/ Ministries
Re: Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps by OmonoWrites: 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
DukeJenrus:
How can I apply someone should tell the way forward

How It Works

– Aspiring volunteers who fulfill all requirements should fill out the online application form and upload their CV.
– Organizations wishing to deploy youth volunteers are required to fill out the online request form . Alternatively, organizations can send their request to youth@africa-union.org
– Screening: Volunteer Applications and Volunteer Requests would now be screened for completeness through a vigorous and transparent process. Candidates whose application was not convincing, would be eliminated and notified. Volunteers are permitted to reapply a second time.
– Matching: Applications of nominated volunteer candidates are matched with available vacancies according to the criteria specified by the requesting organization.
– Selection: The AU-YVC would send multiple CVs (4-cool of matched volunteers to requesting organization to make final selection.
– Volunteer Training: Prior to their deployment volunteers would be trained for a period of 2 to 3 weeks by the AU-YVC unit to enhance volunteers professional, interpersonal and life skills. The training aims to prepare volunteers for their country of deployment and/or enhance their capacity.
– Deployment: selected volunteers would now sign a tri-partite agreement with their host organization and the AUC which shall guide the terms of deployment.
– Progress Assessment: volunteers are expected to provide regular reports on their activities and address challenges to the AU-YVC unit.

Apply here https://auyvc.africa-union.org/
Re: Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps by OmonoWrites: 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
OmonoWrites:

Unfortunately, the African Union Youth Volunteer Corps administration has not yet responded to my request for those having problems signing up to register for this opportunity.

If you keep seeing access code request when you try to register, it is a network glitch. The AU YVC is supposed to share a document showing information regarding this. I am very sorry for the challenge. If they fix it before the deadline, June 30, I will share the info, if not, please, be assured that I will keep sharing great opportunities here. Thank you for understanding. Keep trying though.

1 Like

Re: Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
OmonoWrites:

Education
Health and HIV/ AIDS
Peace and Security

AU-YVC volunteers are deployed strictly in not-for-profit settings where their impact and contributions can fill the gap for much needed skilled manpower. This would typically be:

Rural Community Schools
Hospitals and Health Centers
Post Conflict Setting
International Organizations
Government Offices/ Ministries

Thanks. When the site is OKAY, notify me.
Re: Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps by AbdulAkpan: 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
Apply
Re: Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
it's not a fake news. .it's real...visit www.classicnewsngr.com on how to Apply and submit your applications.
Thanks
Re: Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps by DukeJenrus: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
It keeps telling me to sign up access code please make una tell me waiting I go do I'm tried of it oh
Re: Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps by AbdulAkpan: 6:49am On Jun 22, 2019
grin
Re: Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps by DukeJenrus: 9:59am On Jun 22, 2019
Why are you laughing show me the way forward nah
Re: Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps by Tarcisius: 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
Any update on how to apply or the access code being requested, please help us out
Re: Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps by OmonoWrites: 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
Tarcisius:
Any update on how to apply or the access code being requested, please help us out

Like I stated last week, my message to the African Union admin went unanswered. At this point, I would say everyone should focus on other opportunities, as this one is obviously having issues with application. I will keep posting more well-researched opportunities the best I can.

Bless.

1 Like

Re: Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps by Tarcisius: 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2019
Thank you
Re: Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps by Irisyviel20: 12:13am On Jul 18, 2020
Please does anyone have any update on how to apply for the program with access code ?. 8 can't find any information on the access code
Re: Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps by archibecca(f): 1:36am On Jul 18, 2020
If you just finished serving. Job opportunities at int'l breweries plc, ilesa. Osun state and also int'l breweries plc, sagamu, ogun state.....ladies stand a better chance.
My watsapp

(1) (Reply)

Invitation For Computer Based Test For Ncdmb Training Program And Interview / Nigerian Communication Satellite - Nigcomsat Vacancies / The Nigerian Army Dssc And Ssc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.