Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

See The Pathetic State Of Aba/Ikot Ekpene Road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Pathetic State Of Aba/Ikot Ekpene Road (342 Views)

Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 / The Poor State Of Umuahia/lkwuano-lkot Ekpene Road (Pictures) / The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Pathetic State Of Aba/Ikot Ekpene Road by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2019
The Aba/Ikot Ekpene road is currently in a very poor state.

While on an official assignment at Aba, the commercial city of Abia State, part of my activities which was along Aba/Ikot Ekpene Road was marred by the pathetic state of the road.

The despicable sight was heart-wrenching to behold, as most sections of the road have been reduced to footpaths. Overgrown bushes, and massive potholes have taken up what was once a road.

I spoke with some residents who called on the government to urgently come to their aid, as the road has become a nightmare to both residents and commuters.

I am sad and ashamed that this is a federal road.
It's my deep wish that the attention of the government should be drawn to this road, and it should be worked on as soon as possible.

Re: See The Pathetic State Of Aba/Ikot Ekpene Road by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
I don't see anything wrong with this. All allocation due to them have been paid. What they do with it is their problem.

My problem is the amount of people from that axis that troop to the SW enmass enjoying what Tinubu and his dynasty is doing then kept complaining he did nothing.

Is that thing up there fit for pedestrian not to talk of vehicles.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help oh... / Street Foods For Tourists / Skydiver Dies After Crash Landing Into A Trailer On A California Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.