Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,415 members, 7,836,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) (61309 Views)

UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) / Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) / Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by egbesunday: 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
University of Ado Ekiti suddenly run mad. now I ask , if the whole University ran mad let me start to come and look for my twin brother ooooo.
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by Eraddray(m): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
chidi2pus:
Our myopic views have no limits. even in 2019.
The scary part is even "supposed graduates/formal/semi formal educated" Nigerians are not left out of the bandwagon.
There are more than a 100 mental illness that can hit anyone at anytime, consequent but not limited to genetics, chemical imbalance,drug abuse, prenatal factors as well as other psychological factors and the reporter had to tag him as a yahoo boy ran mad, consequent of money rituals.

I'm sure the reporter attended a university.

Little wonder; our graduates are unemployable. They bring nothing new to the table.
i pity you, continue to speak in English... is like u no dey live inside Nigeria... and u no sabi say correct science dey 9ja...woo, won ma lo gbe... continue.. eleyinbo ofo
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by waddynoffy2000: 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
May Allah saves us from the evil of money and worldly things.
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2019
he is just high not mad
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
chidi2pus:
The scary part is even "supposed graduates/formal/semi formal educated" Nigerians are not left out of the bandwagon.
There are more than a 100 mental illness that can hit anyone at anytime, consequent but not limited to genetics, chemical imbalance,drug abuse, prenatal factors as well as other psychological factors and the reporter had to tag him as a yahoo boy ran mad, consequent of money rituals.

Little wonder; our graduates are unemployable. They bring nothing new to the table.
you totally right
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by chidi2pus(m): 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
Eraddray:
i pity you, continue to speak in English... is like u no dey live inside Nigeria... and u no sabi say correct science dey 9ja...woo, won ma lo gbe... continue.. eleyinbo ofo

You fear what you don't understand.
I learn what i don't understand.
There's a difference between you and i.
Have a nice day btw.
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nice One, it's in Order
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by Freshbaba95(m): 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
Ugonwaeze14:
HE DESERVES IT

WHEN YOU STEAL SOMEONE'S HARDWORK TO SPEND ON USELESS WOMEN,

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET.

What gives you the full assurance he is a fraudster?

Never be too quick to judge
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by magzey: 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by seangy4konji: 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
So person DAT smoke Colorado now in peace can not run mad in peace abi?

Automatic he is a yahoo boy..

May almighty save me from this mentality of Nigerians.

God answer my call ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
The thing don dey skrrrrrrr poooooppppoooooo skiaaaaa.

Waitin be Yahoo student again oo. Dem don dey Lear Yahoo for school?
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
Too much weed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
itspzpics:
University Ado Ekiti on Monday afternoon suddenly ran mad while coming from school.

The young man was said to have alighted from a ten passenger bus known as Akoto in front of NNPC along Iworoko and stood at the middle of the highway.

The vehicle from which he dropped was said to have loaded from the EKSU Campus.

The student while being whisked away.
The student after alighting from the vehicle began to show some display of insanity as he disrupted vehicular movement and attack passers-by.

The young man in the process damaged handsets and many other valuables of those who intended to stop him.

He was seen chanting “Aje oo” “Aje ooo” meaning wealth

This made many people to suspect that the student may have engaged in some money rituals which eventually went wrong.

The student held the environment into hostage with different display of madness for over an hour before he was overpowered by a crowd and handed over to the police.

It was also a similar story at the entrance of the Radio Nigeria Progress FM Ado Ekiti where a Suspected crippled Mad man who gave his name as Solomon Adu was found in the afternoon with a bag containing snake head, two Bible’s, a bell, rags, among other stinking materials.

when interrogated the suspect who was incoherent claimed to hail from Igbara Odo Ekiti.

He claimed that he was kidnapped in Lagos before being dropped at the entrance of the station.

The suspect was also handed over to the police for proper investigation

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/eksu-yahoo-student-runs-mad-photos/

aje ooo means wealth sure no doubt about it... But what if he was screaming aje oooo which means witch?? Remember only pronunciation separates them and even at that one has to listen carefully as to not misunderstand the person..

Opinion #

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by NaijaElba(m): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
Wettoid123:
Does that guy look like a yahoo,is that guy a yahoo,or is yahoo written on his forehead or if he shout aje ooo does that make him a yahoo so many unanswered question in this country.

why cant u shut your stinking mouth? if u dont know things u keep quiet online rather that displaying ur stu.pidity. Those people in EKSU have identified the guy to be a yahoo boi and drug addict. so why saying things u dont know all cos of likes? odei oshi!!
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by Haryomide02(m): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
Result Colorado reee ooo
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
chidi2pus:

hence a smoker is tagged a robber or a never do good..I mean on their streets, churches amongst friends and families... But what they don't know is most of their parents smoked st Moritz, and some are still doing it in secrecy because of the skyrocketed level of hypocrisy they have now been compelled to live with, the doctors they go to smoke, the lawyers Do.., priest and pastors do and did.. Their politicians experiment with assorted drugs...

Some of them even deceives themselves that I know they smoke but I have never caught them... Humm that's to justify the tolerance they are giving their own person which smokes but not a thief.. But festus they met on the bus automatically is a thief because they perceived tom tom and cigarettes ������

Growing up I have been studying us and till today no hope to understanding us..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
NaijaElba:

why cant u shut your stinking mouth? if u dont know things u keep quiet online rather that displaying ur stu.pidity. Those people in EKSU have identified the guy to be a yahoo boi and drug addict. so why saying things u dont know all cos of likes? odei oshi!!
ahahahahaa I don laff scatter here... Una go take easy with all dis identifications... Which one be identified as a yahoo boy? Nitori eledua! Will it be OK if I decide to pick some willing nairalanders now and we can form a corium to identify u as an omale jati jati? Who will defend u?? Certainly not u because that will contradict ur submissions on IDENTIFICATION.. �����
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by specie103(m): 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
beautyhd:
Na the game. Run mad first then money comes later

If you know, you know.
exactly.
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
When did police become psychiatric?
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by guru90: 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
LAW OF KARMA!!!
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by kheny12(m): 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
egbesunday:
University Ado Ekiti suddenly run mad, Please is it every body including the Vice Chancellor and the Registra and all the professor's and the students that run mad or just a student?.
The op must be high on Colombia weed.
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by kheny12(m): 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
E be like say Eksu dey offer yahoo and weed taking course.
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by Chemstar: 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
beautyhd:
Na the game. Run mad first then money comes later

If you know, you know.

Or may be he swindled someone of their hard-earned money and that person went spiritual on him. It could be that the person consulted babalawo to curse him with madness.
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by shogsman(m): 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2019
Must every fvcking thing be termed spiritual,the boys is obviously high they should be thinking of getting him to an hospital.
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by femmoy(m): 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kirchhoff01:
Why are you labelling him a suspect? Dude needs medical help. Why una dey take am to Police station.
looooool.... Naija
is this the same Kirchoff of Yabatech?
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by Edikraftdeco(m): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
Science student
The student while being whisked away.
The student after alighting from the vehicle began to show some display of insanity as he disrupted vehicular movement and attack passers-by.

The young man in the process damag
He was seen chanting “Aje oo” “Aje ooo” meaning wealth

This made many people to suspect that the student may have engaged in some money rituals which eventually went wrong.

The student held the environment into hostage with different display of madness for over an hour before he was overpowered by a crowd and handed over to the police.

It was also a similar story at the entrance of the Radio Nigeria Progress FM Ado Ekiti where a Suspected crippled Mad man who gave his name as Solomon Adu was found in the afternoon with a bag containing snake head, two Bible’s, a bell, rags, among other stinking materials.

when interrogated the suspect who was incoherent claimed to hail from Igbara Odo Ekiti.

He claimed that he was kidnapped in Lagos before being dropped at the entrance of the station.

The suspect was also handed over to the police for proper investigation

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/eksu-yahoo-student-runs-mad-photos/

[/quote]
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by solajacobs(m): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
That guy need medical attention and not police interrogation. Backward society
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by nahpstar(m): 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kirchhoff01:
Why are you labelling him a suspect?
Dude needs medical help. Why una dey take am to Police station.

looooool.... Naija
medical help werey wo. which kind drug won hlp self inflict spiritual madness like him own?
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by stephenolamide(m): 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
Tell them... Make them hear word
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by Starz825(m): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
chidi2pus:

Shut the Bleep up jor...Dem say person dey shout **aje oo**..**aje oo**...and u call it a common thing...Yoruba science is different from medical science oo
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by chidi2pus(m): 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
Starz825:

Shut the Bleep up jor...Dem say person dey shout **aje oo**..**aje oo**...and u call it a common thing...Yoruba science is different from medical science oo

I will not argue with a monkey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease / Best Toning Cream / Lightening Cream / Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.