Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) (61303 Views)

UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) / Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) / Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by olajigaolamide: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
May God continue to safe us
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by horchukoh(m): 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
gurunlocker:
There's nothing like University of Ado Ekiti, it is Ekiti state university....

Na wetin he chop belle full am..

Maybe he's not really mad, maybe na wetin dem say make he do be that.
it used to be university of ado ekiti

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by eddywright(m): 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
Oya hit me style
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2019
chidi2pus:
Our myopic views have no limits. even in 2019.
The scary part is even "supposed graduates/formal/semi formal educated" Nigerians are not left out of the bandwagon.
There are more than a 100 mental illness that can hit anyone at anytime, consequent but not limited to genetics, chemical imbalance,drug abuse, prenatal factors as well as other psychological factors and the reporter had to tag him as a yahoo boy ran mad, consequent of money rituals.

I'm sure the reporter attended a university.

Little wonder; our graduates are unemployable. They bring nothing new to the table.
So u think money rituals is nt real??, u are very ignorant sir

1 Like

Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by Alejobs: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
I dream of a time when I can say you are my friend!
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by Wettoid123: 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
NaijaElba:

why cant u shut your stinking mouth? if u dont know things u keep quiet online rather that displaying ur stu.pidity. Those people in EKSU have identified the guy to be a yahoo boi and drug addict. so why saying things u dont know all cos of likes? odei oshi!!

Must u abuse ur father or do I look like ur mate is it everybody u abuse online I think u must be sick in ur head don't just allow me to pour my venom on u don't start the war u cannot finish!
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by NaijaElba(m): 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
Wettoid123:

Must u abuse ur father or do I look like ur mate is it everybody u abuse online I think u must be sick in ur head don't just allow me to pour my venom on u don't start the war u cannot finish!

Here we come again with this "do i look like ur mate" statement. sorry ooo Jiroemon Kimura, when u know u dont want people to drag you online, u would have respected urself dan saying trash you know nothing about. People like you are the type that mislead people online by giving them false info. You were called out cos of ur funny statement instead of u to be quiet u draggin mate. You will be aiight las las!
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by Wettoid123: 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
NaijaElba:

Here we come again with this "do i look like ur mate" statement. sorry ooo Jiroemon Kimura, when u know u dont want people to drag you online, u would have respected urself dan saying trash you know nothing about. People like you are the type that mislead people online by giving them false info. You were called out cos of ur funny statement instead of u to be quiet u draggin mate. You will be aiight las las!

The question am asking u is that must u abuse somebody whom u have never seen or met before, y the abuse from u?even if somebody say what is not in ur school of thought must u abuse the person before u can buttress ur points,,,,,I hate insults oooo I hate insults let me tell u..I only say how did they know that guy is a yahoo those that warrant insult from u pls stop insulting people online oo.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease / Health Management Information System - SIITGO / Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.