Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

*** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** (15935 Views)

Free Proxy List, Web Proxy List, Socks List Download Them As Raw Text Format. / India Web Proxy 3.2.1 For Internet Browsing / Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2010
@preshizeee I receive de mail thanks

do check ur mail for reply
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 12:02am On Oct 21, 2010
@clem1987 it works with messenger 9 and above. 10 is better and it connect with speed.

settings

Make sure you configure your internet explorer, for iwp and it should be browsing.

then change your messenger settings to connect via proxy server

connection type: http proxy

Go to GO.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by kombats: 7:43am On Oct 21, 2010
Mine is henrysodiq@gmail.Com
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by clem1987: 9:46am On Oct 21, 2010
@bhsadmin using firefox and is browsin fine bt not connecting wit YM,IE downloader n IE,

I tried configuring my IE bt is stiil not browin,i imported d certificate.OR is dere any oda setting dat i've nt done on connecting wit IE.abeg put me tru.fanks
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 10:28am On Oct 21, 2010
@kombats check ur mail for details.

thanks
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by ogbthomas: 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2010
IWP version 2 is still rocking with my servers. I will only give it out to 50 persons @ 1k only. If you are interested visit www.dungaronline.com or call me 08038340240.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by ogbthomas: 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2010
IWP version 2 is still rocking with my servers. I will only give it out to 50 persons @ 1k only. If you are interested visit www.dungaronline.com or call me 08038340240.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by okiuso(m): 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2010
I need d browsers (mozila, opara, int. Explorer) setings n d free testin & info on how 2 mak d payment 4 d paid pakage my email is okefon@yahoo.com. Thx
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by linktel: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2010
can anybody help me,wit dis IWP thingylinks and steps,my email is daryo4real@yahoo.com.thanx
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by ogbthomas: 12:27am On Oct 23, 2010
Call me 08038340240 for IWP version 2 servers or visit my website www.dungaronline.com for more information.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by dennismukoro(m): 6:09am On Oct 23, 2010
Can anybody sendme the details on how to pay for this iwp server. Send details to my mail box dennis_world45@yahoo.com
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by krazynaija(m): 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2010
Boss i cant seem to visit yahoo.com,gmail and other email sites. even yahoo messenger refused to connect i guess its cos im using windows 7 for d messenger stuff, Can u tell me how to visit yahoo?
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by ogbthomas: 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2010
Windows 7 cannot prevent you from enjoying yahoo, facebook, gmail and other secure sites. I am using windows 7 to post this thread. May be you are using a free server. Any way, you can go through proxy servers like german-proxy.de Or you can get a paid server from me now.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by krazynaija(m): 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2010
i am using paid server, i can surf other sites ok im posting this with win7 too, just yahoo mail doesnt open and yahoo messenger doesnt connect n i got the ie proxy settings right
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by krazynaija(m): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2010
Cool i use ebuddy n meebo, are there any oda confirm sites like dem? cos they both discon frequently
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 4:19am On Oct 25, 2010
Hi Pal sorry not be answering ur questing. it just that i lost my posting right. am back now
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 11:07am On Oct 25, 2010
for those having problems wtih yahoo messengers, follow this procedures

configure ur IE Internet Explorer to work with iwp version3.0

thereafter change ur messenger to http.

do not dat it work well with messenger 9 and above.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by krazynaija(m): 11:12am On Oct 25, 2010
no probs boss, i have this problem with ie9, when i upgrade it, iwp stops working so i had to restore the system sad
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2010
@krazynaija just try it out.

cheers
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2010
use this version 3.0 trial account. it disconnect every 5mins

this strictly for those who have been using version 3.0 only

USER ID:dkess15cc

PASSWORD: 7823839911287913053

cheers
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by puskin: 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2010
krazynaija:

no probs boss, i have this problem with ie9, when i upgrade it, iwp stops working so i had to restore the system sad

Neva upgrade anything to beta version if its from Microsoft. Wait for the final release.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by Dkaz(m): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2010
Can i get free IWP server for pc
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by krazynaija(m): 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2010
yes boss
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2010
@Dka use the username above for iwp version3.0.

version is the best, unlike 1 and others. version 3.0 is reliable
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 1:16am On Oct 27, 2010
IWP Version 3.0 still blazz fine.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2010
Enjoy browsing with reliability. IWP v3.0 cheers.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by pmatrixr2: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2010
If you need the latest mtn free browsing with a united

state server, Unblockable, fastest among all just like

vsat, open all secured site yahoomail, gnail, hotmail,

facebook and others get more information here and do

register with them it is blazing like fire
http://www.hyperwebsolution.exofire.net
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by tunnex190: 11:47pm On Oct 27, 2010
you guys are making cool money here. . . keep it up men!!!
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 8:14am On Oct 28, 2010
hmm una with free server. let these people enjoy version 3. it's reliable, consistent, durable and it does not give server problem.

Version still remain the best.

If you are new to version 3.0 just send "India web proxy plan" 1 as subject to dkess15@gmail.com settings/configuration.

cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Microsoft Paint Is Dead, But It Won't Be Forgotten / How Do I Change My Ip To Another Country? / Please Help, My Laptop Cant Login After Puting My Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.