Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos (38728 Views)

Fears Over 'Killer' Palm Oil In Nigeria / Rivers Police Officer Kills Fish, Shares Photos On Facebook / Lady Buys Fish But Is Afraid Of Eating It For Not Knowing Its Name (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
inspitation:
I stopped buying palm oil from the market a very long time ago 95% of them are chemically inflated

i stick to Banga oil or make direct order from my village

Thank God for your life people no longer have conscience everything is all about profit

if village people do you eh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos by Handsomebb: 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
Just too bad.....I wish the seller can be brought to justice.
Re: Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos by ObinnaObinna(m): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
Jestin:
I suspect the handwork of our brothers from across the bridge...they can fake anything....FTC

Just like your girlfriend fakes her orgasm.
Re: Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
Chinekepikin:
Lady shares pictures of the “fake” palm oil she bought in Abuja.

She took her facebook page to thank God, she wrote:

See more photos Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/06/lady-shares-pictures-of-fake-palm-oil.html?m=1

How do u know it is a poisonous oil.
Re: Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Jestin:
I suspect the handwork of our brothers from across the bridge...they can fake anything....FTC

The guys across the bridge have the very best red oil on earth, It was in eastern Nigeria that Thailand n Malaysia took palm nuts n went home wit it, the rest is history.
Re: Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
Wahala dey oo!! Chaii so that beans don waste be that
Re: Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos by MeeLan: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
madam! even u na dagbo woman, u just rush online tag am "poisonous oil"
no wonder u nor fit differienciate between palmoil and red paint. becos social media Don take all your concentration
Re: Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos by semyman: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
The mumu SON and NAFDAC will not do a follow-up and act on this credible information now
Re: Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos by nkemjacob2(m): 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
We re calling on the Nigeria gvt to sensitise the Nigeria market its becoming over porous especially for Hunan consumption.
Re: Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos by Guestlander: 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
Wickedness. You eat fake palm oil, if you get sick and you go to the pharmacy fake medicine will be there waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos by SwtieBims: 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
This is sheer wickedness ooo.

For your Unadulterated, natural, Healthy Palmoil
with no preservatives or chemicals addictives contactt @henryfoods on Instagram. We package in 1litre, 2litres, 2.5litres, 5litres. Large volume order also available

08055805126 call/WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos by mechanics(m): 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nawa o, she's lucky to be alert o.
Re: Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos by kindnesskyn: 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
Her long nails add poison to the oil sef
Re: Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos by sleekman(m): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
bixton:

Are you a palm oil producer or seller?

From where I come from and where we buy mostly nobody will let you try that.
Though there are other methods we use to test such and for those buying in large quantities.

Yes I'm a producer. That's very good if they do in your area. I think that's the next step where I am. Perhaps you should share with us the method for discovering tainted palm oil in your area.
Re: Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos by Teejay13(m): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
Thank God for her life.
Re: Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos by sleekman(m): 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
Dottore:
Virtually 90% of palm oil sold in South West, North East and West are fake.

They vendors mix it with all manner of things in a place usually different front the point of sales.

Sadly, this is very true. Perhaps I should start marketing and selling mine online.
Re: Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
the ministry of health in this country is just useless ...
Re: Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos by Flakky26(f): 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
Take it back to.where you bought it and alert NAFDAC. Otherwise there is no point posting it on.social.media. it won't change anything.
Re: Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos by Chinekepikin: 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
PrecisionFx:

How do u know it is a poisonous oil.

Go ask the girl privately
Re: Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos by bixton(m): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
sleekman:

Yes I'm a producer. That's very good if they do in your area. I think that's the next step where I am. Perhaps you should share with us the method for discovering tainted palm oil in your area.

It's a simple technique to those who know original palm oil.
We use a clean stick or pipe to insert into the 25litre can, and check for the colour difference and residue that stays on the stick/pipe upon removal.
Re: Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos by Lordjb: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
That's how they will be selling stupid garri here in Porthacourt, since I came to Porthacourt have never bought good garri it's so annoying.
Re: Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
Aboki at it again
Re: Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos by Greatzeus(m): 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
Wicked evil cursed beings,and they are the first to curse the President at any opportunity undecided God will punish all those responsible for this fake palm oil and other fake products in the country that is causing harm to Nigerians. Death to all of them
Re: Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos by Henri8: 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
Could be one of these imported oil. Thank God the FGN has banned the importation of red oil.
Re: Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
what da......... fu ck? shocked How can someone sell this Rubbish to his fellow Nigerian/human? And on sudays goes to church to pray and thank that their lord for blessing them? grin

Nigerians truely are wicked.
Re: Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos by SimplyFrag1: 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
We really hate ourselves in this country. Is it the government that did this one? The love of money is truly the root of all evil
Re: Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos by sleekman(m): 1:53am On Jun 20, 2019
bixton:

It's a simple technique to those who know original palm oil.
We use a clean stick or pipe to insert into the 25litre can, and check for the colour difference and residue that stays on the stick/pipe upon removal.

I guessed u were going to say this. This technique doesn't always work. Some dyes aren't so obvious that way.
Re: Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos by bixton(m): 6:36am On Jun 20, 2019
sleekman:

I guessed u were going to say this. This technique doesn't always work. Some dyes aren't so obvious that way.

Yes, that's true.
People involved in such devilish activities have always find ways to perfect their arts.
It's left for buyers to up their skills too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos by Alejobs: 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
If you go in a hurry, coming back may be slow and painful
Re: Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
SwtieBims:
This is sheer wickedness ooo.

For your Unadulterated, natural, Healthy Palmoil
with no preservatives or chemicals addictives contactt @henryfoods on Instagram. We package in 1litre, 2litres, 2.5litres, 5litres. Large volume order also available

08055805126 call/WhatsApp

Are you in Lagos?
Re: Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos by IdaraFoodMart: 11:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
For grade A, undiluted and higenically processed akwaibom palm oil, tasty and very neat oron crayfish, various types of mouth watering fresh water dryfish, kindly contact us Idarafoodmart a registered food merchant under the CAC with social media handle @tdsfoods.
We deliver to you where ever you are.

Pls call/chat us on 08179893125

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

English Names For Naija Native Foods / Cooking Beans Can Be Very Frustrating (see Pics) / The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.