Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels (17127 Views)

Which Is Better Between Gotv Africa And Startimes In Nigeria(Ibadan)? / Where Can I Buy Al Jazeera Card To Watch JSC Sports Channels On My Strong Decode / How Can I Get Al Jazeera Card To Watch JSC Sports Channels On My Strong Decoder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by bolyjay: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2010
@enitan,thanks for the name but i thank god that i'm not a stupid person.even if my post is wrong u don't need to use strong words.i thinks there are better way of correcting someone,not by using strong word and abusive languages.i don't mean to violate the rules of this forum,but everyone is bound to make mistake.i know i made a mistake and i call a senior in the forum and he explain everything to me concerning the rules guiding the forum which i did not know before.i apologies to him immediately after his explaination and told him that i will not post such a thing in the forum again.what i believe is that every member of this forum deserve some respect,afterall everyone sin against god one way or the other.@the senior gurus,i'm very sorry for the post and promise it won't repeat itself again.
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by sammu(m): 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2010
@bolyjay, I respect your humility. Keep it up.
As discussed, apply to the google group by sending a mail to olofofo@gmail.com.
@ olofofo, members with humble spirit like bolyjay should be encouraged. He is resourceful , I spoke to him and here he is tendering a public apology.
Please consider him for the group when he applies.
Thank you and God bless
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by bolyjay: 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2010
@sammu,thanks very much.i' m grateful for your concern.
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2010
loluskysat:

Posted by: enitan2002
Insert Quote
Everyone of you that has dropped his email addresses on this thread are simply nimcompoop, a wasted future, someone that will never learn, and i'm very sure you guys wont be able to instill intelligence in your kids and future kids (if you dont have any now)

This nimcompoop poster is just trying to get list of email addresses whereby very soon you'll be receiving spam mails.

My people have been destroyed for [/color] they lack wisdom. they will be perished, annihilated, wiped out, deleted, effaced [/table] e.t.c
=====================================================================================================

@All
What is this?? Is this what this forum have degenerated in to??

@Enitan
All this while that we have not heard from you i thought you have changed. Why use abusive and foul language on people? For what? If they give their e-mail address, so what? Does that warrant all this ranting and swearing?? Do you know what they have sent to his box as well?
In life you can only advise people, you don't force your wish on them no matter how much youthink you are right. They have the privilegeof taking your advise or not. It is called choice, and to start with it's none of your business. You should be able to accommodate other peoples views, action and inaction even if they are different from yours; It is called MATURITY.

Please delete that rubbish you wrote and restrain your self from exchanging words, 'cos i know that is the next thing you will want to do.

Hmmm, that was the only i could express my view at that point in time, and i owe no f.u.c.king person an apology, you can also call me names cos i'm use to it already. I just wish one day some set of people will put into shambles what you've labored to put together, by then you'll understand me. Those foul words i used was not against those personalities, but the act they display, when a person behaves like a goat and you call him one, i dont think its wrong. I've had many issues with people here, and i can say we're best of friends today, so grow up.
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by 2legit2qt(m): 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2010
@enitan2002

I guess you're living true to your SIGNATURE but my brother take it easy cos as they say PRIDE GOES BEFORE A FALL, If you know what i mean.
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by loluskysat(m): 10:06am On Oct 07, 2010
Posted by: enitan2002

Hmmm, that was the only i could express my view at that point in time, and i owe no f.u.c.king person an apology, you can also call me names cos i'm use to it already. I just wish one day some set of people will put into shambles what you've labored to put together, by then you'll understand me. Those foul words i used was not against those personalities, but the act they display, when a person behaves like a goat and you call him one, i dont think its wrong. I've had many issues with people here, and i can say we're best of friends today, so grow up.
========================================================================================================

@ Enitan
Yes, I know you are use to calling names, and it's your way of life. You are advising me to do same. No i don't do that, 'am cultured and civilized i was not brought up in a Motor Park i don't use such words. What labour are you talking about? Is it the junks you post on this forum which the bulk comprises of swear language or harrasment of other members? Those people you had issues with and you claim to be your best of friends are just displaying their maturity. That does not make them your friend or what you did right. Wait until they're asking for responsible people and see how many of them will recommend you.

@ All
Please let us conduct ourselves well on this forum. We don't have to wait until the Moderator/administrator start sanctioning people, there are rules and let us follow them. Let's respect other peoples views and accommodate constructive ideas.

I am aware that one of the rules of this forum forbids swearing and name calling as shown below:

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS:
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements will crop up from time to time. Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, false accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication. If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum. You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum. 'Fights' are not allowed.

So other people like Enitan should take a cue from this, and let's raise the standard of this forum before it degenarate further. QED
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 07, 2010
2legit2qt:

@enitan2002

I guess you're living true to your SIGNATURE but my brother take it easy cos as they say PRIDE GOES BEFORE A FALL, If you know what i mean.

thanks for that, he who has a fear to fall will never succeed in life, i aint afraid of falling, but i will definitely stand uo and get better than the way i was before the fall.

I aint doing things for human glorifications, so i dont give a d(*&n if i'm being scorned by others, i've always found myself in the midst of antagonists, so nairaland aint something different.
There's no need for me to settle something outside the forum, when the atrocities was committed on the forum, i dont do such dealing.
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by freshp(m): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2010
chei. . . .This serious
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by 2legit2qt(m): 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2010
@enitan2002
What am trying to say is that you should allow the MODERATOR to do his job remember the adage that "ONE SHOULD BE LESS CONCERN ABOUT THE NOISE IN THE MARKET RATHER ONE SHOULD FACE WHAT HE/SHE HAS COME TO BUY". I think you should be less bothered about what people post in the forum afterall there's someone that is suppose to be in charge, instead of vetting your anger on fellow Nairalanders due to WHAT THEY ARE INTERESTED IN.

I've been a member of some other forum on the net and i know what it means to be name calling on a forum. As a matter of fact you are even committing more grievious offense than the people you're trying to correct. I think there are more subtle, matured and less vulgar way of addressing the issue you're trying to address. So, please enitan thread softly oooo.

loluskysat:

@ Enitan
Yes, I know you are use to calling names, and it's your way of life. You are advising me to do same. No i don't do that, 'am cultured and civilized i was not brought up in a Motor Park i don't use such words. What labour are you talking about? Is it the junks you post on this forum which the bulk comprises of swear language or harrasment of other members? Those people you had issues with and you claim to be your best of friends are just displaying their maturity. That does not make them your friend or what you did right. Wait until they're asking for responsible people and see how many of them will recommend you.

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS:
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements will crop up from time to time. Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, false accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication. If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum. You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum. 'Fights' are not allowed.

So other people like Enitan should take a cue from this, and let's raise the standard of this forum before it degenarate further. QED

TRUE TALK loluskysat cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by GeorgeD1(m): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2010
2legit2qt & enitan,
i think you guys should sheath your swords and lets address this issue of software or no software.
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by freshp(m): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2010
George_D:

2legit2qt & enitan,
i think you guys should sheath your swords and lets address this issue of software or no software.
In simple words . . . i agree grin grin
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by obnelly: 7:36am On Oct 09, 2010
hmmm ,all these softwares for opening mytv and jsc.is this forum '
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by lovala(m): 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2010
Hello Bolyjay, u got mail from me. can you kindly reply? Thankx in advance.
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by pofolo(m): 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2010
na wah ooooooooooooooooooooooo.

e don dey hapun 4 here too ?.

when d foundation is bad/faulty , will d building stand. bolyjay was wrong to av started such thread, so also all dat 4lowed.
God help us all,

wat is dis forum turning to?, oga moderator u get plenty work to do oooooooooo
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2010
pofolo:

na wah ooooooooooooooooooooooo.

e don dey hapun 4 here too ?.

when d foundation is bad/faulty , will d building stand. bolyjay was wrong to av started such thread, so also all dat 4lowed.
God help us all,

wat is dis forum turning to?, oga moderator u get plenty work to do oooooooooo

dont worry, very soon i'll let you guys know whats up. keep it up. you're really the true son of the deities
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by Olawale86(m): 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2010
kissi dont really knw what they think where doing here
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by mygee33(m): 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2010
shocked sad cool tongue
I can't stop laughing
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by mygee33(m): 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2010
shocked sad cool tongue
I can't stop laughingz
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by donaremu(m): 3:21am On Oct 24, 2010
George_D:

2legit2qt & enitan,
@George_D, I agree with you man, let us discuss the issue, has anyone downloaded and tried the software?
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by figment232(m): 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2010
@bolyjay plz im on my knees plz send 2my email enapo49@gmail.com
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by wealthprod(m): 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2010
@bolyjay plz send 2my email forexbig@gmail.com
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2010
@bolyjay guy will appreciate if you send to my box. Osaheed@hotmail.comĀ  wink
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by freshp(m): 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2010
@ All,
just so you guys know. . .that patch you r all asking for is an outdated one and wont do any 1 of you any good.
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by 2legit2qt(m): 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2010
freshp:

@ All,
just so you guys know. . .that patch you r all asking for is an outdated one and wont do any 1 of you any good.

GBAM!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by umassor(m): 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2010
pls send me the site this is my email(wilsonumassor1@yahoo.com)
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by tundesto(m): 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2011
Pls send it to me. tundeogunrinde@yahoo.com
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by futurehim: 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2011
abeg drop am to futurehim@yahoo.com
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by sayso: 11:44am On Jan 24, 2011
if this things are still available,send to ifychuk@gmail.com
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by monsterg(m): 9:35am On Jan 25, 2011
@boly i dey feel u wella,i beg drop the swaga here adew4real2007@yahoo.com
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2011
If you all dont stop dropping your email here.I will be forced to be sending virus to your email o. embarassed
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by bolyjay: 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2011
you guys should stop dropping your email cos.the stuff is not active again.
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by cheko(m): 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2011
pls drop am for me here
akohdavid2@gmail.com

tnx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription / How To Scan Your Mytv Receiver In 9 Easy Steps / Top 5 Best Selling Android TV Box in Nigeria and Where to buy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.