Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband (47317 Views)

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Slurity(m): 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
No dull moment in this country. You must be entertained shaaa.. ni

1 Like

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by TemmyT002(m): 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
grin grin
Nawa oo
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Junkie1: 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
MOVE ON LADY THE PVSSY CAN'T BE UNFVCKED
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by HeWrites(m): 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
Junkie1:
MOVE ON LADY THE PVSSY CAN'T BE UNFVCKED

grin grin
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Alejobs: 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
It takes a lot of discipline to drive on Lagos road without getting infuriated
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Princess0231: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lobatan
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Weathered: 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
franchasng:
When you tell guys that marrying a lady as a virgin is not a guarantee that she will be a good wife, they say no...we are encouraging waywardness!!!

When we tell ladies that because you managed to keep your hymen while doing other sexual activities to remain a technical virgin to deceive one gullible guy that you are a virgin till marriage, does not make you an automatic wife material, they said no we are talking thrash, but here comes our vindication that marrying a lady as a virgin is not a guarantee that she will be a good wife to you!!

Being a good wife, a wonderful partner and companion is beyond keeping and tearing hymen....but this is not an endorsement for ladies to go about sharing their national cake undecided

If you are not married or you are married and you want to cheat on your spouse, please and please use condom.....if he says he doesn't enjoy it with condom, please tell him to go and masturbate with his bare hands...HIV/AIDS/STDs/STIs are real....don't joke with your health and life.....always use a CONDOM!!
Stop consoling yourself
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by silverlord(m): 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
Return his cu.. cool

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Seetto: 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
Return his sperms too.
Mumu woman
grin grin grin
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by franchasng: 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
Weathered:
Stop consoling yourself
lol, I am still in the position to marry 10 virgins if that's my priority, still *hotly in the market to make whatever choice i want anytime i desire wink, but here to educate gullible men like u being fooled by ladies, u better calm down and learn grin
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
grin
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by ThothHermes: 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
Judge self go confuse for the matter.
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by immaculate1234(m): 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
franchasng:
When you tell guys that marrying a lady as a virgin is not a guarantee that she will be a good wife, they say no...we are encouraging waywardness!!!

When we tell ladies that because you managed to keep your hymen while doing other sexual activities to remain a technical virgin to deceive one gullible guy that you are a virgin till marriage, does not make you an automatic wife material, they said no we are talking thrash, but here comes our vindication that marrying a lady as a virgin is not a guarantee that she will be a good wife to you!!

Being a good wife, a wonderful partner and companion is beyond keeping and tearing hymen....but this is not an endorsement for ladies to go about sharing their national cake undecided

If you are not married or you are married and you want to cheat on your spouse, please and please use condom.....if he says he doesn't enjoy it with condom, please tell him to go and masturbate with his bare hands...HIV/AIDS/STDs/STIs are real....don't joke with your health and life.....always use a CONDOM!!

And this is coming from
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Kapapa: 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
Well let woman bring out all his sperm inside her virgina then the man will return her virginity
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Truthbites: 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
Very good return d virginity Back even if by surgery
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Larryndelaw: 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
Also return all the man sexual act on you.
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
And so began the search for the missing virginity..
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Zues1419: 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
Is it by force, he said he's no more interested in the union, woman go find another drunkard way go they service your dirty pussy.
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Glycosunde: 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
see gobe, d pussy already fvcked can't be unfvcked. She was greedy and he took advantage. Stop crying over spilled milk.

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Waksdabos(m): 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
franchasng:

Young man, no one is saying marrying a woman or advocating marriage to virgins will automatically translate to a virtuous wife, NO! All other things being equal, marrying a virgin is good. Hope you get my point? Look at the character of the lady first and not her virginity. Off what use is a virgin girl with bad behaviour? ln compendium, chastity should be the watch word for our youths.

1 Like

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Weathered: 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
franchasng:
lol, I am still in the position to marry 10 virgins if that's my priority, still *hotly in the market to make whatever choice i want anytime i desire wink, but here to educate gullible men like u being fooled by ladies, u better calm down and learn grin
*you're hot
* You can get 10 virgins!
Are you stupid, senile or both?

your life is as fictitious as the words you type.

I believe you're truly as hot as cheap akara balls in an overused aluminium bowl.
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Lonelypacifist6: 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
QueenSekxy:

How are you sure he even feeds his family since she had her own money too?
How are you sure he doesn't feed his family since he has his own money too?
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Lonelypacifist6: 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
If she wants her virginity back she should return his F u c k All that energy cannot be wasted.
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by tightpussy156: 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
stupid woman. so foolish.u need charms to make ur business boom.he ask for sex you gave him, an he Bleep ur wet pussy even to d extent of disvirgin you.u both got married not with ur clear eyes now he a heive his aims.the wise man wan run four forty an you mugu say make he returned ur virginity.You are so foolish a pussy that has been bleeped can't be unfucked.
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Edusouls(m): 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
The man don tire, Haba some women sabi give wahala more than sickness himself
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Reference(m): 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
Tales of Godless relationships.
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Benreu(m): 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
i see strange happenings and stories everyday....the husband is just so wicked after using her to make money at the expense of her health nw u want to dump her...u must return her virginity..lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding / I Just Need A Family / Two Brothers Drown In Lagos Lagoon (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.