Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband (47318 Views)

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
he should get some Advice from Oshiomole.
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by thinksquad(m): 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
silverbirdng:
A 28-year-old woman, Toriola Suliat on Wednesday told her husband, Toriola Lateef, that she would only consent to his request for the dissolution of their marriage if he returns her virginity and good health, as she was two years ago before the union.

Suliat stated her conditions before an Iseyin Grade C Customary Court, where the husband had gone seeking for the dissolution of the marriage over “frequent public embarrassment.”

He told the Court that Suliat was in the habit of harassing him at his work place and social functions attended by his friends and relatives.

The husband said he had to move out of their matrimonial home due to the unbearable development.

Responding, Suliat said she was charmed by Toriola before she agreed to marry him.

“Ideally I will not marry this type of human being, if not for the charm he used on me.

“I was looking for charm to help my business grow and he told me that he will need to get some hairs from my private part and also make love to me, that was how I found myself married to him.

“When I got to his house, my business boomed and he also made lot of money too and we got it renewed twice but now my health is deteriorating and he now moved out of the house.

“He must look for a way to return my virginity and my health, before he can say he wants to leave me.”

Ruling on the matter, the President of the Court, Chief Raheem Adelodun, said the case would be put on hold until the health condition of Suliat improves.

He ordered the families of the estranged couple to seek urgent medical help for Suliat and update the Court every 15 days.

https://thickmatch.com/return-virginity-want-dissolution-wife-tells-husband/
is dis for real?
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Amah70: 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
goodnewscliff:
return all his money angry angry angry angry angry
What money?

Her virginity is worth more than the money.
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Amah70: 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
Return his sperms too.
Mumu woman

Wasted sperms. There were no kids from the union.
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by LadySarah: 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
agbonkamen:
oga he used that woman for rituals. which yeye money she want return again, ontop toto hair wey she donate.

cheesy wink
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by LadySarah: 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
dirty story grin grin grin
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by MiaB(f): 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
“When I got to his house, my business boomed and he also made lot of money too and we got it renewed twice but now my health is deteriorating and he now moved out of the house.
“He must look for a way to return my virginity and my health, before he can say he wants to leave me.”

All them misogynistic blokes commenting on this thread obviously lack comprehensive reasoning
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by MiaB(f): 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
All them misogynistic blokes commenting on this thread obviously lack comprehensive reasoning
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Exodora: 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
goodnewscliff:
return all his money angry angry angry angry angry

But then he should return her vicinity first after all he too it before making her rich.
Mmmmmmm want people do to be rich now she is rich and no happiness , such is life.
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by goodnewscliff(m): 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
Amah70:

What money?

Her virginity is worth more than the money.
hehehehe..... not in Nigeria!!! virginity now come with tagged price!!!! theres even discounts seff
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Isoduwa(m): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
Toto once 4fuck
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by CaptainKodak(m): 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
Foolish lady. You sacrificed your health for wealth. You better repent from all the hose fettish stuff you've done all in the name of wanting to make it in life,forgetting life after death. What if you had died before now.

For the he wealth you sacrifices your health for,hope you now have your own mansion and that 2020 Lexus jeep you've been fantasizing? And that private jet jet you want to buy radarada!
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
FIRE AND ICE (The Billionaire’s Toy) Written by,Adesola Adeomowole. ( # Pweety_Adesola ) .
https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/2019/06/17/fire-and-ice-new-story/
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
Oya oo wey dem virgin crew wey dey argue say marrying a virgin a guarantee of a happy marriagecheesy.
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by optimusprime2(m): 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
Tchai... this one is strong cheesy
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Ugosample(m): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
this is the downside of marrying women like these
No sense of self worth at all
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by goodnewscliff(m): 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
agbonkamen:
oga he used that woman for rituals. which yeye money she want return again, ontop toto hair wey she donate.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by ojogbengasamuel: 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
Return ko ,return ni ;DReturn ko ,return ni
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by alizma: 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
franchasng:
When you tell guys that marrying a lady as a virgin is not a guarantee that she will be a good wife, they say no...we are encouraging waywardness!!!

When we tell ladies that because you managed to keep your hymen while doing other sexual activities to remain a technical virgin to deceive one gullible guy that you are a virgin till marriage, does not make you an automatic wife material, they said no we are talking thrash, but here comes our vindication that marrying a lady as a virgin is not a guarantee that she will be a good wife to you!!

Being a good wife, a wonderful partner and companion is beyond keeping and tearing hymen....but this is not an endorsement for ladies to go about sharing their national cake undecided

If you are not married or you are married and you want to cheat on your spouse, please and please use condom.....if he says he doesn't enjoy it with condom, please tell him to go and masturbate with his bare hands...HIV/AIDS/STDs/STIs are real....don't joke with your health and life.....always use a CONDOM!!
What makes you think that men are the ones who usually say they don't enjoy sex with condom?

1 Like

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by jpilata(m): 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
end time wife.. lol
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by jpilata(m): 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
end time wife.. lol
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Slimsly100(f): 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
That's the result of wakawaka. U wanted "charm" but you got "charmed".
Were!
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by solofresh(m): 12:23am On Jun 20, 2019
[quote author=baby124 post=79484952]So you let him use you for rituals as the greedy virgin you were. It’s better you now use him for rituals to get your health back.[/Who be this wan ]
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by solofresh(m): 12:27am On Jun 20, 2019
Am sure that woman is not even a virgin in the first place women and confusion ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by 9jaRealist: 2:10am On Jun 20, 2019
Sounds reasonable... grin grin grin

Superstitious mor-ons!
>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Emanodimo(m): 3:26am On Jun 20, 2019
baby124:
So you let him use you for rituals as the greedy virgin you were. It’s better you now use him for rituals to get your health back.

What the lady did, can be described as "Putting ursef in harms way" as often said by liars (Lawyers).

She can't win the case on that note. Except she had evidence enough to gather sympathy to win the case.
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by flamingREED(m): 4:27am On Jun 20, 2019
franchasng:
When you tell guys that marrying a lady as a virgin is not a guarantee that she will be a good wife, they say no...we are encouraging waywardness!!!

When we tell ladies that because you managed to keep your hymen while doing other sexual activities to remain a technical virgin to deceive one gullible guy that you are a virgin till marriage, does not make you an automatic wife material, they said no we are talking thrash, but here comes our vindication that marrying a lady as a virgin is not a guarantee that she will be a good wife to you!!

Being a good wife, a wonderful partner and companion is beyond keeping and tearing hymen....but this is not an endorsement for ladies to go about sharing their national cake undecided

If you are not married or you are married and you want to cheat on your spouse, please and please use condom.....if he says he doesn't enjoy it with condom, please tell him to go and masturbate with his bare hands...HIV/AIDS/STDs/STIs are real....don't joke with your health and life.....always use a CONDOM!!

Losing your virginity is the first and appalling level of sexual waywardness if it happens deliberately as is the case of the lady in question.
You obviously did not understand that she lost her virginity before they both got married.

SHE WASN'T MARRIED AS A VIRGIN.
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Alawaxbimbex(f): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
Stillthebest:

Getting boring as it is a repeated copy n paste write up
nice reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding / I Just Need A Family / Two Brothers Drown In Lagos Lagoon (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.