Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

"It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend (2033 Views)

Reason Why Rema Is Disrespectful / I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission / My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by missimelda01(f): 1:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
As seen on Facebook

Some girls ain't brought up well and it shows! The fact that two people are in a relationship, shouldn't in anyway bring disrespect to the older significant other, I collect 5 years for my girl hand and yesterday happens to be the first day we are eating from the same plate of soup, after a year of being in a relationship.... Imagine a plate of soup that comprises of two cow meat and a single fish tail. We are eating together and I noticed she has collected the first meat and ate, I am a disciplined individual and the way I was brought up, I make sure I am done with my food before I eat the meat or whatever that comes with it... This is how I was brought up man! Back to my story, I was watching her, no permission was requested from me before she took the first meat, yet I ignored, before I knew it, she's about dividing the fish tail into two so as to take it.. I had to quickly stop the disrespectful act and asked her to wash her hands and leave. She isn't welcomed anymore. Little things count. Trust me it starts from 1 before you know it, it's 10. From handshake don dey reach elbow, we all have to be careful, especially ladies of nowadays, they have little or no respect hiding under the tag of being 'liberal' and believing they can make life choices however they want. You might say because of meat but trust me it goes more than that, the unwarranted attitude of taking the first meat, ate, and about taking the fish again is uncalled for... I doubt she's a keeper.

What do you think about this?

Cc: Ishilove
Cc: mynd44

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
Lol.

I am speechless.

This isn't a Ned Nwoko's kinda problem.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by ahiboilandgas: 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
missimelda01:
As seen on Facebook

Some girls ain't brought up well and it shows! The fact that two people are in a relationship, shouldn't in anyway bring disrespect to the older significant other, I collect 5 years for my girl hand and yesterday happens to be the first day we are eating from the same plate of soup, after a year of being in a relationship.... Imagine a plate of soup that comprises of two cow meat and a single fish tail. We are eating together and I noticed she has collected the first meat and ate, I am a disciplined individual and the way I was brought up, I make sure I am done with my food before I eat the meat or whatever that comes with it... This is how I was brought up man! Back to my story, I was watching her, no permission was requested from me before she took the first meat, yet I ignored, before I knew it, she's about dividing the fish tail into two so as to take it.. I had to quickly stop the disrespectful act and asked her to wash her hands and leave. She isn't welcomed anymore. Little things count. Trust me it starts from 1 before you know it, it's 10. From handshake don dey reach elbow, we all have to be careful, especially ladies of nowadays, they have little or no respect hiding under the tag of being 'liberal' and believing they can make life choices however they want. You might say because of meat but trust me it goes more than that, the unwarranted attitude of taking the first meat, ate, and about taking the fish again is uncalled for... I doubt she's a keeper.

it poverty may God bless u ....u woudnt notice how many meat.she chop

6 Likes

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by hahn(m): 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
No comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by SLAP44: 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
Poverty is a disease

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by Sirmuel1(m): 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
it poverty may God bless u ....u woudnt notice how many meat.she chop

Who told you he's poor?

1 Like

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by thesicilian: 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Who told you he's poor?
You need an oracle to tell you that that kind of person is poor?!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by Sirmuel1(m): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
thesicilian:

You need an oracle to tell you that that kind of person is poor?!

Little things count. Don't wait till you make millions before she respects you.

1 Like

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by desvi: 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
the worst part is that he is proud enough of the nonsense to post it on social media
poverty is a ......

16 Likes

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by ibkayee(f): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Lol.

I am speechless.

This isn't a Ned Nwoko's kinda problem.
Lmao

I think it’s fake sha because of the way it’s written, however such behaviour isn’t beyond Nigerian guys

8 Likes

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by comtem2011: 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
missimelda01:
As seen on Facebook

Cc: Ishilove
Cc: mynd44
wahala wa o. I pity the poster's future wife and children.

6 Likes

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Little things count. Don't wait till you make millions before she respects you.

Respect on top meat and fish ...that's a new one oo.

some Nigerian men and their obsession with respect sha.seems like they lack it when they were growing upcheesy grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
ibkayee:

Lmao

I think it’s fake sha because of the way it’s written, however such behaviour isn’t beyond Nigerian guys

Nothing can surprise me from our brothers o. Them no dey use respect/submission play.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
ibkayee:

Lmao

Our brothers are going haywire these days cheesy cheesy

I just don't understand where their obsession with respect stems from

Baba say he doubts if she is a keeper grin

3 Likes

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by ibkayee(f): 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Nothing can surprise me from our brothers o. Them no dey use respect/submission play.
At all grin

2 Likes

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by ibkayee(f): 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
virgoquin:

Our brothers are going haywire these days cheesy cheesy

I just don't understand where their obsession with respect stems from

Baba say he doubts if she is a keeper grin
Just these days? grin

Fragility of the ego lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by ahiboilandgas: 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Who told you he's poor?
his meat thinking attitude....

3 Likes

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by CosmicPhoenix: 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
it's because of meat and fish the guy is giving us moral lesson on respect,e be like say the guy dey hungry pass the girl sef

5 Likes

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by Sirmuel1(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
virgoquin:

Respect on top meat and fish ...that's a new one oo.

some Nigerian men and their obsession with respect sha.seems like they lack it when they were growing upcheesy grin

Tell that to your Husband when you become a wife.
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by lilmax(m): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
lol

well, sharing a plate with anyone is what I dread

don't care if you're my guiding angel

that guy poor sha

4 Likes

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
Sirmuel1:

How do you know her husband would reason like you.
Do you know her future husband to be so certain of his personality
Not all men reason like you so do not make yourself a yardstick for others cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Why will I marry a man that is in secured even with meat and fish... mbanu

Tell that to your wife, that dragging fish and meat with you makes her not to be a submissive wife grin

2 Likes

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by djon78(m): 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
cheesy grin grin

Nna that bros dey vex seriously
Haha this type, him woman dear not mess up, he go deal with an seriously

But na wetun fits some of these girls. They even like this kind of man
Forget pretence
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by Sirmuel1(m): 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
virgoquin:

Why will I marry a man that is in secured even with meat and fish... mbanu

Tell that to your wife, that dragging fish and meat with you makes her not to be a submissive wife grin

Na you sabi oh cheesy
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by queenfav(f): 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
All I can say is "poverty bad". Na meat and fish this one dey lament over. That means they would have chased me from my husband's house by now, cos all this is strange to me. How much is meat biko?

2 Likes

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by Oyindidi(f): 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
Him want do ceremony before him go eat meat for soup. I blame the girl wey friend this mugu

3 Likes

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
An epistle on fish and meat because of respect, lol.

3 Likes

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by ekitimanalways(m): 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by Bojack(m): 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
Because of meat and fish.....chai

3 Likes

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
Well was rather inconsiderate of her to descend on the second fish. That's a sign of self-centeredness and yes little things matter, sometimes they serves as clues to bigger flaws. However, the man should have been more focused on the possible greedy/ selfish character possessed by the lady other than his ego/ respect.

3 Likes

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Any woman would be unlucky to marry you.
Your thinking is so shallow.

2 Likes

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend by KanwuliaExtra: 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
This na domestic matter between the parties involved abeg. kiss

If na my man, I know wetin I go do am. cheesy
No be Facebook matter. Na “terror- cell” we go visit to reset im “coconut” kia-kia!

You attract what you are.
Shikena. kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Affordable Interior / My Junior Bro Is Very Sturbbon / Can You Breastfeed A Baby That's Not Yours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.