Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue (39627 Views)

Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles / Lagos To Auction 108 Forfeited, Abandoned Vehicles / US Sheriff Forced To Repay N25m After Buying An Hellcat With Seized Drug Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue by Agugbadin: 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
Sad for Africans, meanwhile 70% of citizens of Equatorial Guinea live below the poverty line. This kind of wicked act can only be found in Africa. Leaders and the families live in affluence and the remaining citizen live below the poverty line. O lord have mercy on us

2 Likes

Re: Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue by legitnow: 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
AFRICANS ARE GULLIBLE.

THE FRENCH ARE THIEVES, THEY ARE LOOOKING FOR WAY TO START COLLECTING MONEY FROM EQUATORIAL GUINEA AS THEY DO OTHER FRENCH COLONY.

EQUATORIAL GUINEA IS NOT A FRENCH COLONY, SO FRANCE CAN GET LOST.
Re: Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue by crackhouse(m): 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
Ugonwaeze14:
They should also come and seize Buhari’s son's 50M bike

Nonsense!!!
it's like u are angry?
Re: Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue by Naija4love(m): 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
See life
Re: Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue by amaben2020(m): 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
Africa is cursed
Re: Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue by legitnow: 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
IF U DOUBT, LOOK CAN CAMEROON AND BIYA.

THEN LOOK AT GABON AND THE BONGO.

TAKE A LOOK AT CONGO. ETC.

ONCE THEY CAN EXTORT MONEY FROM YOUR COUNTRY THEY START SUPPORTING U.

EVEN NIGERIA, FRENCH HAVE THEIR EYES HERE TOO BUT FOR BRITAIN AND US.

THE FRENCH THINK AFRICA BELONGS TO THEM.

3 Likes

Re: Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue by Aldebaran(m): 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
A FIN RI KA grin

What A Continent grin
Re: Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue by Charmingrascal(m): 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
See cars God ! cry looks like the toy cars we used as kids came to reality. all that money and he can't fix his hairline

Na hairline be your own problem

1 Like

Re: Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue by smeag0l(m): 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
What amazes me is the level of greed that African leaders exude. This man and his father make enough money to feed all their citizens thrice a day, get them into low cost houses, offer their youths free education and still have a lot of money left for them to gallivant around the world and get one or two supercars. Yet, they corner the entire proceeds from the country's oil and gas production thereby plunging up to 80% of the population in poverty. African leadersare worse than the devil himself.

3 Likes

Re: Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
busar:
And the money recovered will be given to who?
Bros read the write up first, then come back and answer yourself.....
Thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue by rayobaba(m): 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
Dino melaye
Re: Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue by Toks2008(m): 10:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
Se as e be despite all the embezzled money.

1 Like

Re: Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue by cliper230(m): 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
He is still your man and you are happy to fellow him
DuBLINGreenb:
Choi my man I follow him on instagram,
He is the seating Vice president of Equatorial Guinea his father is presido lol
Very corrupt bunch of idiots. They have enough money to feed and cloth the entire country but he spend's the cash on beauty Queens and useless luxury goods
Re: Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue by Fuckthamods: 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
DelilahMakinde:
Teodoro, my crush that year kiss
Olosho

2 Likes

Re: Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue by Solidkay(m): 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
Trust me, if I am opportuned to meet with the angel that assigned me to be born in Africa, Hmmm! Hmmm!! Hmmm!!!

4 Likes

Re: Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue by Emanodimo(m): 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
The father the President
The son the Vice President.

I ain't getting it. Lemme consult Google.

E. Guinea is lucky that they don't speak English.

Nigerian would have drag E. Guinea case to ICC through social media.

1 Like

Re: Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue by Ayoefa: 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
SQLmastar:
He also gets funds from Buhari.
They were both roommates in UK hospital

You must have gotten that from the Ipob Biafuro radio station. Your brainwashing is now complete. Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Re: Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue by Rick9(m): 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
Black people
Re: Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:
Choi my man I follow him on instagram,
He is the seating Vice president of Equatorial Guinea his father is presido lol
Very corrupt bunch of idiots. They have enough money to feed and cloth the entire country but he spend's the cash on beauty Queens and useless luxury goods

The report said their population is 1.2 million
Re: Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue by Princedapace(m): 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
Black race cares only about buying luxuries without caring about solving human problems.

Blacks are cursed. Blacks can't rule them selves. Blacks mentality no follow at all.

4 Likes

Re: Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue by AngelicBeing: 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Another useless shithole jungle led by gangstas and thieves angry

1 Like

Re: Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue by CocoaOla: 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
West and central Africa is the capital city of Hell and evils when will black man behave like normal human being cannibals apes
Re: Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue by selfemployed(m): 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
Its a shame, infact a tragedy to be born in Africa
Re: Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue by Janosky: 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
obafemee80:

Collections of multi-million dollars Supercars and Hypercars, previously owned by the son of the president Equatorial Guinea, Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue, will be sold off during a Bonhams auction scheduled for September 29 near Geneva.

The 25 collections of supercars, which includes an Aston Martin One-77, Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari LaFerrari, Koenigsegg One:1, Lamborghini Veneno Roadster, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Ferrari and McLaren P1, were seized by Swiss authorities in 2016 as part of a wider investigation by French authorities over his alleged misappropriation of state funds.

Proceeds from the auction will be donated to social programs in Equatorial Guinea. Presently, about 76% of Equatorial Guinea's 1.2m population live in abject poverty.

A different collections of Hypercars that included two Bugatti Veyrons, a Ferrari Enzo and a Porsche Carrera GT, were also seized by French authorities in 2011 and sold in 2013 for $4 million.

The 50 year old son of the president of Equatorial Guinea, who is also the vice-president of the West African country, is no stranger to controversy. Last year, authorities in Brazil, which limits people from entering the country with more than $2,400 in cash, seized more than $16m (₦5.8 billion) worth of cash and luxury watches from a 11-man entourage that accompanied him to the South American country.

African Leaders And Embezzlement! What Do You Think? 

https://autojosh.com/swiss-to-auction-off-25-collections-of-hypercars-son-of-equatorial-guinea-president/

"In the words of Femi Anikulapo Kuti, "Sorry ,sorry oooo...... sorry for Africa , sorry sorry oooo".

1 Like

Re: Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue by 2eggs1goal: 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
Africa o my Africa..

Chai fantastically corrupt set of people in power
Re: Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
I need only 2 of them, I have 3 at home.
Re: Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue by Kingkun69(m): 11:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
busar:
And the money recovered will be given to who?
dont u know how to read

2 Likes

Re: Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue by Rolly22(m): 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
Africa is Cursed, in my next life any person that would born me in Africa must die before my birth.
Re: Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 21, 2019
I find it very ironical that FOOLs like him would go on vacations to the Western countries and enjoy all the luxurious amenities that the leaders of those countries have enough wit to provide for their citizens. But he would not provide such amenities in his own country for the citizens that he leads despite all the available resources he has at his disposal. What a DOUCHE BAG!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lanre Shittu Motors Joins The League Of Vehicle Assemblers In Nigeria (VIDEO) / Mercedes E-class, GLC, V-class & GLE Coupe Unveiled All In One Day In Nigeria / Robot Dogs In Driverless Vans Are The Delivery System Of The Future - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.