Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,637 members, 7,851,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

American defrauds Nigerians seeking Green Card of $565,000 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / American defrauds Nigerians seeking Green Card of $565,000 (22435 Views)

American Allegedly Defrauded Nigerians Seeking Green Card Of $565,000 (Photos) / America Defrauds Nigerians Seeking Green Card Of $565,000. • / 26-Year-Old Fraudster Arrested For Duping Nigerians Seeking To Travel Abroad.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American defrauds Nigerians seeking Green Card of $565,000 by Tobinrobin(m): 11:59am On Jun 21, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Bro, no mind them with their hypocrisy.
They always quick to put it, if it was a Nigerian.

Hypocrisy of the highest order Brother. This same EFCC will upload pictures of faudsters here in Nigeria on their various social media account but are afraid to post the American Fraudster’s pictures, they’re afraid of the USA �� haha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: American defrauds Nigerians seeking Green Card of $565,000 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
African101:
Can't you see this nonsense is not working anymore. It is so glaring that you are neither Igbo nor Yoruba. You are just an illiterate and only illiterates like you engages you.

Most of the infiltrators commenting in Nairaland are non-Nigerians. I suspect this forum has been crowded by Ghanian, South Africans and Kenyans. Seun despite all these warnings is yet to introduce face features in nairaland similar to other blogs to curtail the hate facade happening on here.
Our shared differences gave them the chance to infiltrate. Same with Seuns penchant for financial gains to push hate threads at all cost. If Nigeria distabilizes tomorrow, Nairaland should as a matter of fact appear before the Hague for sponsoring hate just as Radio Hutu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American defrauds Nigerians seeking Green Card of $565,000 by Yankee101: 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lol. Not laughing at victims but Yahoo boys.
Sorry
Oyinbo Yahoo na mega
Re: American defrauds Nigerians seeking Green Card of $565,000 by Freshbaba95(m): 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
Tobinrobin:

Hypocrisy of the highest order Brother. This same EFCC will upload pictures of faudsters here in Nigeria on their various social media account but are afraid to post the American Fraudster’s pictures, they’re afraid of the USA �� haha

The worst is that, they post the Nigerian guys photos before investigating. And at the ended most of them come out innocent.
Re: American defrauds Nigerians seeking Green Card of $565,000 by Rolly22(m): 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
Why are these idiots that always Jump on every thread condemning Yahoo boys? Are you all dead now? In life you either become a predator or a prey, the choice is yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American defrauds Nigerians seeking Green Card of $565,000 by AngelicBeing: 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
daddytime:
He should be accorded the same treatment our Ambassadors would normally get in his country.

Tit for that

Thief for thief...
It is called mugu fall, Guyman chop, mugu and Guyman fall, police chop, police fall and he is dismissed from the service grin

1 Like

Re: American defrauds Nigerians seeking Green Card of $565,000 by Rolly22(m): 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
uuzba:

And we will still be rushing there to pay for visa everyday.
Go to Walter Carrington crescent in VI and see all of them killing their self to pay for American Visa.
Americans will only smile and collect your money.

I tell you Bros, these people are scamming us.
Re: American defrauds Nigerians seeking Green Card of $565,000 by Rolly22(m): 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2019
donziggyman:
I swear Nigerian law enforcement agencies are weak and useless when handling international criminals.

Assuming it's the other way round you will see how they will enlarged our brothers pictures to show their faces clearly but here the useless dumb asses are covering and masking their ugly faces.

Bet me they will never jail them.

Spits on EFCC AND DSS.

Very useless people. Assuming they are local yahoo sharp sharp the useless judge and solicitors would have slammed them jail long age.

Spits on Nigerian law enforcement agencies. Where they are supposed to act they won't. Where they are not supposed that's when you will see them useless bastards of a thousands fathers reacting like laboratory chemicals.

Spits

Spits

Spits

Spits

Spits

Spits

Oh no my saliva has finished.
Somebody please borrow me saliva to spit on this useless brainless creatures called law enforcement agencies.

Thunder fire them!

Bros abeg carry this bucket of saliva E fresh. Na ogun go kill all our useless law enforcement agencies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American defrauds Nigerians seeking Green Card of $565,000 by Equity15(m): 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2019
the chicken has come home to roast
Re: American defrauds Nigerians seeking Green Card of $565,000 by kenx1(m): 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
The hunter has become the hunted
Re: American defrauds Nigerians seeking Green Card of $565,000 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2019
Rolly22:

Bros abeg carry this bucket of saliva E fresh. Na ogun go kill all our useless law enforcement agencies.
the thing pain me pass anything pain I have ever experienced in my life. Spits on them once more!
Re: American defrauds Nigerians seeking Green Card of $565,000 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
betsultan51:
Wonders shall never end
may you be useless to yourself and unborn generations at large for spamming this topic
Re: American defrauds Nigerians seeking Green Card of $565,000 by JuanDeDios: 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2019
spinna:
Lol bushmeat don catch the hunter
As in, ehn?! grin
Re: American defrauds Nigerians seeking Green Card of $565,000 by SammyTJack: 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
Can u judge them....after all de worst ones wev don to dem
Re: American defrauds Nigerians seeking Green Card of $565,000 by goodnewsbabe: 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: American defrauds Nigerians seeking Green Card of $565,000 by African101(m): 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
You just speak my mind. I believe Seun would have done something about it if he is not benefiting from it.

UdechiHD:
Most of the infiltrators commenting in Nairaland are non-Nigerians. I suspect this forum has been crowded by Ghanian, South Africans and Kenyans. Seun despite all these warnings is yet to introduce face features in nairaland similar to other blogs to curtail the hate facade happening on here.
Our shared differences gave them the chance to infiltrate. Same with Seuns penchant for financial gains to push hate threads at all cost. If Nigeria distabilizes tomorrow, Nairaland should as a matter of fact appear before the Hague for sponsoring hate just as Radio Hutu.
Re: American defrauds Nigerians seeking Green Card of $565,000 by Tobinrobin(m): 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2019
Freshbaba95:

The worst is that, they post the Nigerian guys photos before investigating. And at the ended most of them come out innocent.

Once they get a tip, they arrest those boys and post their pictures without investigating, then they start their investigation after that. The American will probably get some immunity & get sent back to his country or las las Freed here in Nigeria sef but here ehn?
Re: American defrauds Nigerians seeking Green Card of $565,000 by Joe2019: 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
Pls I'm new here
I'm a 300 level student and wish to travel to Canada to further in actuarial science because it is not a common field of study here in Nigeria but my fear is that I'm not financially bouyant for now because i do not know how much it will cost but I have someone over there at Canada who told me that he is ready to accommodate me for a while but I don't want to bother him with any financial issue. My question is should I apply now or wait until I graduate and also should I apply for student visa or visiting visa
Pls I really need your advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American defrauds Nigerians seeking Green Card of $565,000 by Smallboy01: 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
This news is outdated since 2017 na
Who the hell Is this OP?
Re: American defrauds Nigerians seeking Green Card of $565,000 by agbademo(m): 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
Dis one no be Yahoo Yahoo na Google Google.
Re: American defrauds Nigerians seeking Green Card of $565,000 by Gibbonie: 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
you would be surprised,las las,Nigeria go still apologize to trump for .......blah blah blah against their citizens
Re: American defrauds Nigerians seeking Green Card of $565,000 by fkj950ax(m): 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
I don't have the complete facts to this post, but there is a visa that entitles you to Green Card if you have between $500k to $750k.
EB-1 Visa.
Obviously, the Nigerians wanted to use this to get Green Card.

It is NOT a lottery. It's called Investment Visa for Migrants.

Even the Trump Group uses it to raise funds for its real estate projects.

The visa probably wasn't approved and the white dude didn't or hasn't returned the money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University / Bandits Attack Kurfi Community In Katsina, Many Feared Dead / Unknown Gunmen Kill Vigilante Member In Imo Community (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.