Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos (55744 Views)

Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by Blessj034: 11:33am On Jun 21, 2019
This girl story
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by ainas247: 11:33am On Jun 21, 2019
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by kenodrill: 11:33am On Jun 21, 2019
mogboyelade:
I can not just imagine myself being in love with an old man, no matter what.

I will believe you when I see an old billionaire hitting on you and you decline.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by freshyung: 11:34am On Jun 21, 2019
Regina Daniel

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by gift2xl: 11:34am On Jun 21, 2019
Thats how fresh love starts.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by Neddstark: 11:35am On Jun 21, 2019
This old ugly morrafucka. Everybody in my hometown is finer than that oldfck.
Yeah he has more money but he cant buy us. We will say what we want. We wont lick his scally a5s.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by AngelicBeing: 11:35am On Jun 21, 2019
izzou:
Sometimes, I wonder the kind of news we would hear, say 50 years from now

tongue
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by zoghys: 11:36am On Jun 21, 2019
Modolofo08:
grin grin

Dz pple don popular reach na

Another MMM loading.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by Seetto: 11:37am On Jun 21, 2019
If monkeys on the tree has money, ladies will marry them....

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 21, 2019
mogboyelade:

U are funny....did Regina tell u she’s in love....Ned himself knows she’s not inlove with him....
It’s a transaction you are seeing up there, he’s her meal ticket and access to some luxury.... she’s just a trophy wife,fulfilling Ned’s Psychological satisfaction that he’s young in a way..
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by Wallade(m): 11:37am On Jun 21, 2019
mogboyelade:

Let me rephrase: you can't imagine yourself being fu.. cked by a man as old and looking like Ned
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by tesppidd: 11:39am On Jun 21, 2019
Mehn, na so this man jus buy this babe.

shocked
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by Ostrogoth(m): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2019
Shey the man dey rub black kiwi shoe polish ni?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by Grupo(m): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2019
mogboyelade:

Oya, come and be in love with me. I am a young man
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by hush007: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2019
mogboyelade:
Dont imagine yourself, just imagine your account and you will be fine... grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by miraklee: 11:47am On Jun 21, 2019
Mtchew

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by flington4550(m): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2019
mogboyelade:
Pele

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by Kenneth10110(m): 11:55am On Jun 21, 2019
If not for money i don't think this girl or her family will support this. The lady in question is not in love but in love with her goal to get the cash.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 21, 2019
AverageAnnie:
This girl saw something beyond wealth in this man... Don't judge quickly,this might got to be the best decision in her life

life has taught me that when people do certain things attimes it's useless arguing whether it is right or wrong. time will tell. in 20 years time you will know whether she made the right decision or not...you will know whether she will live happily ever after knowing he might have died and she can't marry another. in a few years time you will know whether she can contend with the other wives and how peaceful her life will be by then...don't let pictures on the gram decieve u into thinking she's happy even if it appears so for the moment.

and search and think deep down inside you to see whether she made the right decision through taking look at this marriage on the long term

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by Oshatrends: 11:59am On Jun 21, 2019
GistMore:
GistMore.com

Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels and billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko kisses as the share lovely romantic moment together.

Watch video below...

See more photos here;

http://gistmore.com/regina-daniels-and-husband-ned-nwoko-kisses-in-lovely-photos

Watch Now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9I1ZMlAUb8
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by lagosinnovator: 11:59am On Jun 21, 2019
The love dont flow. i wish she is my arms, all eyes will see the beauty of true love. she is well rounded now. Mr Netherland eating what is meant for the youth. This is one of our ancestor eating the fruit of longevity
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by deltateam: 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
Born2Breed:
Beauty and the Billionaire. cheesy grin

Why not beauty and the beast? tongue
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by deltateam: 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
Drey1:
Gosh. Na by force to hug person ni, See as he hold her like say u must huge me today by fire by force .

So, why his he touching her bum.
This man feels insecure with his actions.

Is it your bum He paid for the bum. Let him squeeze it, suck it, pack it, carry it, chow it. How e take concern you?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by Born2Breed(f): 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
deltateam:

Why not beauty and the beast? tongue

Beast ke....you dont judge Ned Nwoke handsomeness by his face but by his pocket.

Na money be FINE bobo....gbesh gbesh....
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2019
iamJ:
cute cheesy cheesy cheesy

beauty and the beast was cute cause we knew that there was a young handsome prince inside him

all i can think of is wrinkled balls with gray hair
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]
why you get bad mouth like this??
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
grin

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by Isoduwa(m): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
izzou:
Sometimes, I wonder the kind of news we would hear, say 50 years from now

The good news be say Buhari go don die that even you so peace go dey this country
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
iamJ:
cute cheesy cheesy cheesy

beauty and the beast was cute cause we knew that there was a young handsome prince inside him

all i can think of is wrinkled balls with gray hair
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

Jude you no well at all grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by ponziponzi(m): 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
AverageAnnie:
This girl saw something beyond wealth in this man... Don't judge quickly,this might got to be the best decision in her life
Beyond wealth, she is a child for God sake. What else can she see? This man has 3-4 other wives. I just hope she won’t be depressed. It’s going to be a long walk.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by PharmaGirl(f): 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) / Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead / Kemi Adetiba Entices Anthony Joshua After Amir Khan Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.