Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,325 members, 7,864,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

Medical Test Syndrome. Share Your Experience - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Medical Test Syndrome. Share Your Experience (756 Views)

Can A Person Genotype Be A Cause For Failing Bank Medical Test / Pre Employment Medical Test / Job Scam:the Vio-dvla Medical Test Payment Is A Hoax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medical Test Syndrome. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 08, 2007
Have you ever gone for a medical test and HIV I and II are inclusive? Did you get so nervous that you remembered does times you had sex with your parner without a condom? Or you used one only to find out it got turn while you were deep in the pleasure of the taboo? Did you fall ill in anticipation of the result? Please share your experience. It'll motivate others going for the test,.
Re: Medical Test Syndrome. Share Your Experience by ashala(m): 9:06pm On May 08, 2007
Exctly the same thing happened to me when i went for my medical test.U see, i got a job and they sent me 2 one hospital 4 the medicals,men,i didnt sleep that night cause that was actually my first HIV test in life.I was so damn apprehensive,but thank God i came out negative.During that torturing period i remembered some of the mistakes i made.It was something else.

(1) (Reply)

Watch What You Apply For!especialy The Explorer (netfix Consulting) In Ibadan / Motivation Letter / I Av Tried It N Its Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.