Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) (40704 Views)

Kingsley Moghalu Meets Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Ecstatic Tradermoni Beneficiary Receives Osinbajo In Nasarawa (Photos) / Governor Tambuwal Receives Osinbajo In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) by Ikpeazukerosene: 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Osibanjo a SAN should be ashamed for being a vice to an uneducated daft president

Ekwueme the highest Igbo man in politics since the last half a century was a Vice to an SSCE holder.

Your fathers have been fighting for that same post since and haven't gotten it.

1 Like

Re: Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) by Ikpeazukerosene: 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
SoNature:

Senseless comment

They said children of hate and you jumped up.

You know yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) by Ikpeazukerosene: 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
NwaIgboBoy:
Please am sorry to say o!.............. buh i dont know why Osibanjo's head reminds me much about "opiorio mango"[b][/b]

Your mother's hairy chest reminds me of a female baboon.

1 Like

Re: Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) by Ikpeazukerosene: 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
Maduawuchukwu:

Stop claiming South South. Be proud of your West region. Stop hoping for votes from South South for 2023. Itbwont fly.

And you are the spokesperson for the SS?
I no know if them use houseboy work swear for una. The way you Igbos are always in a hurry to serve the SS, na wa.

The other day, Ikeweres asked Peter Obi to apologise to Amaechi. You SE didn't argue. Before that Asari threatened to deal with the entire SE and the Ohaneze was shamelessly begging.

Your opinions are worthless and you're not in a position to talk.

1 Like

Re: Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) by Organs(m): 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2019
VirginSearcher:

See this one, whose president? FYI he is not my president but he is yours deal with that

Yet you're on NL commenting? be deceiving yourself there. Get back in line. Anywhere else aside Naija, you are a second class citizen. If dem born you well, come out and renounce Naija and give us our passport make i see? so,soo mouth... get back in line and stop running away from your beloved Country lazy runaway!!!
Re: Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) by ryloy: 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Osibanjo a SAN should be ashamed for being a vice to an uneducated daft president
But Ekweme was Vice President to Shagari who did not even have SSCE
Re: Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) by oalandAgents2: 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
Governor Wicked looking fitter and healthier I almost never recognised him.
Why has Osinbajo started galivanting upandan? Elections are over aren't they?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) by goodnewsbabe: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) by Peroh426: 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
Splashme:
OP, what's the visit for?
Complete your story na

Merely showing us pictures is for what purpose?
Me self confuse
Re: Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

And you are the spokesperson for the SS?
I no know if them use houseboy work swear for una. The way you Igbos are always in a hurry to serve the SS, na wa.

The other day, Ikeweres asked Peter Obi to apologise to Amaechi. You SE didn't argue. Before that Asari threatened to deal with the entire SE and the Ohaneze was shamelessly begging.

Your opinions are worthless and you're not in a position to talk.

Says someone who has mortgaged his life to Buhari. Even if he sends herdsman to your region you hail him; if he insults your forefathers you hail him. Tell me who the slave is between my people and yours.
Re: Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) by saintruky(m): 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
Show me some love family as I celebrate my birthday today and 11th year anniversary as a Nairalander..

Where d likes n shares...
Re: Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
Organs:

[s]Yet you're on NL commenting? be deceiving yourself there. Get back in line. Anywhere else aside Naija, you are a second class citizen. If dem born you well, come out and renounce Naija and give us our passport make i see? so,soo mouth... get back in line and stop running away from your beloved Country lazy runawa[/s]y!!!
Look at u, did u make sense in what u wrote? this is a piece of trash

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) / Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) / Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.