Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

I Want The Biggest Boobs In The World And Won't Stop Until - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want The Biggest Boobs In The World And Won't Stop Until (2587 Views)

Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) / Yemi Alade Parades Hot Boobs in Skimpy Top (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want The Biggest Boobs In The World And Won't Stop Until by Anjollys: 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
Anjolasblogonline.com

'I want the biggest boobs in the world and won't stop until I've inflated them to 20 litres” Tanning addict Martina Big reveals
In an exclusive interview with Sun Online, Martina, 31, reveals that she went under the knife again at the end of May to kick off her quest to augment her assets to world record size

Re: I Want The Biggest Boobs In The World And Won't Stop Until by Olorunnim: 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
This is one of the Unintelligent one's, Can't set records with her brain only boobs Nothing to offer in marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Want The Biggest Boobs In The World And Won't Stop Until by czarina(f): 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
Olorunnim:
This is one of the Unintelligent one's, Can't set records with her brain only boobs Nothing to offer in marriage.
All na records. Or you don't think it takes "brain" and lots and lots of bravery to think up something like this and actually go right ahead to do it?

She's brainy ojare, the boobs are just the extras (no pun intended)

Aunty Airbag, abeg continue. angry
Re: I Want The Biggest Boobs In The World And Won't Stop Until by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
czarina:
All na records. Or you don't think it takes "brain" and lots and lots of bravery to think up something like this and actually go right ahead to do it?

She's brainy ojare, the boobs are just the extras (no pun intended)

Aunty Airbag, abeg continue. angry
Czar, what brain do you need to think of augmenting boobs? Haha you are funny o

Blaqchyna must be brainy tongue

1 Like

Re: I Want The Biggest Boobs In The World And Won't Stop Until by czarina(f): 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
omokoginimi:
Czar, what brain do you need to think of augmenting boobs? Haha you are funny o

Blaqchyna must be brainy tongue
Look at it this way: Babe wants to set/beat a record and she's going every length and width (no pun intended) to achieve that at the expense of her health, she doesn't mind if she dies in the process or the other severe risks to her health - she's living a purpose-driven life no matter how vain her intentions may seem. shocked

She's very smart. IMO

I should have cc'ed you on this, if I remember correctly you like the boops big. Not too late sha, I have to give honor to whom it's due.

Cc:Omokoginimi, coman see big boops. angry
Re: I Want The Biggest Boobs In The World And Won't Stop Until by itegbemie: 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hope you don't die in the process?? The small one wey I get sef dey even heavy me

1 Like

Re: I Want The Biggest Boobs In The World And Won't Stop Until by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
czarina:
Look at it this way: Babe wants to set/beat a record and she's going every length and width (no pun intended) to achieve that at the expense of her health, she doesn't mind if she dies in the process or the other severe risks to her health - she's living a purpose-driven life no matter how vain her intentions may seem. shocked

She's very smart. IMO

I should have cc'ed you on this, if I remember correctly you like the boops big. Not too late sha, I have to give honor to whom it's due.

Cc:Omokoginimi, coman see big boops. angry
@bold you just helped support my point; she is not brainy, she is dümb

I bet you did not notice I quoted you hence why you cc me again lol

I do not like this type of boobs tho. They are way beyond my league. Not attractive cheesy
Re: I Want The Biggest Boobs In The World And Won't Stop Until by czarina(f): 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2019
omokoginimi:
@bold you just helped support my point; she is not brainy, she is dümb

I bet you did not notice I quoted you hence why you cc me again lol

I do not like this type of boobs tho. They are way beyond my league. Not attractive cheesy
She's brainy jor! Abeg, just let me "win" this in peace na undecided

I noticed you did, I quoted you again on purpose. My own way of giving obeisance to whom it's due.

See better thing; who needs a pillow with boops as big as those? If you no like big boops laik dat, na wetin you gain? cool
Re: I Want The Biggest Boobs In The World And Won't Stop Until by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
czarina:
She's brainy jor! Abeg, just let me "win" this in peace na undecided

I noticed you did, I quoted you again on purpose. My own way of giving obeisance to whom it's due.

See better thing; who needs a pillow with boops as big as those? If you no like big boops laik dat, na wetin you gain? cool
Oh! Now I get it. And the winner is; CZARINAAAAAAAAAAA! #Handshertrophy

Obeisance? Ha! Easy on me na, can’t handle this washing tongue tongue

Abeg o. People wey like that kind boobs yesterday where dem dey today? Dem don die o; na suffocation kill all of them cheesy cheesy Make I no go do pass myself, I stay with medium or average

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want The Biggest Boobs In The World And Won't Stop Until by Tifunloran: 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
Come Naija make dem help u press am till he grow more bigger
Re: I Want The Biggest Boobs In The World And Won't Stop Until by koyeni(m): 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Go And Learn From Wizkid, Tekno And AY Angry Mother Tells Davido (details) / People Who Died Because Of Trending Crate Challenge Video / Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.