Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,417 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Is There Still Any Money In Building Hostels - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is There Still Any Money In Building Hostels (1091 Views)

Invest In Private Owned Hostels Beside The Federal Unversity Otuoke (Pics) / How Far Can 3million Naira Go In Building A 4 Bedroom Flat / Profit Big From Student Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Still Any Money In Building Hostels by realnaija(m): 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2010
As the subject line states, is there still a profit to be made in building hostels for Tertiary institutions.
I am in it for the long term
Re: Is There Still Any Money In Building Hostels by estman: 9:53am On Oct 06, 2010
hello

i must tell you that it is a good investment,theres only one barrier and that is when you allow families or friends to manage the property for you.

i will strongly advise you to get professionals(Estate Surveyors/valuers) to manage the investment for you and you will forever be grateful.

regards

Mr Jacob
Estate surveyor/valuer
RCO Properties & Co
3-5 sinari Daranijo Victoria island LAGOS
Re: Is There Still Any Money In Building Hostels by realnaija(m): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2010
Nothing from anyone
Re: Is There Still Any Money In Building Hostels by realnaija(m): 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2010
Sorry estman, I failed to see your reply.

I have some land already and a bit of money (quite little), what is the likely hood of a bank providing extra funding?
and getting the three institutions close by to recomend my hostels
Re: Is There Still Any Money In Building Hostels by estman: 10:54am On Oct 07, 2010
well it will be more better if you tell me the institutions you have in mind,though i want to believe that the lands you have already are close to the institutions you have in mind for the hostel investment.

this is a good investment if you follow all dilligence in approaching it.meawhile for the banks that give you extra funding,that will not be a problem as far as your project will be viable,because the bank will like to conduct a viability appraisal on the project before dishing out money.

so tell me where the schools are and i will advise you further.

God bless
Re: Is There Still Any Money In Building Hostels by realnaija(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2010
Hi estman, please what is your email address?
Re: Is There Still Any Money In Building Hostels by sunnyjz: 12:14am On Oct 08, 2010
you got it all wrong, what about you try making a deal with the school or talking with someone with the school to see if there is actual a demand for hostels. and yes do not email anybody the location of the institutions because they might try to steal your idea.
Re: Is There Still Any Money In Building Hostels by lomolink(m): 1:26am On Oct 08, 2010
There is always a point to buy hostels. With hardly any land being available in places like Lagos because of the lack of survey plans being given the letting market is more lucrative. There is a stronger letting market but what one needs to get around is the problem of people paying rent. There is also more money for hotels because people need some form of temporary accommodation.
Re: Is There Still Any Money In Building Hostels by estman: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2010
hello realnaija
my email is jacobproperties@yahoo.com

and for Mr sunnyjz

i hope you read all my post and see that i advised him from a very professional opinion adn you know that as an Estate surveyor i dont build houses but all i do is to manage them properly for the owners or cordinate a project from inception to completion.

permit me also to indulge you that i studied estate management for 5yrs in the university and 2yrs probationer,so my professional inegrity is not in doubt and please stop insinuating evil imaginations as a quack which i dont beleive you are.

mr realnaija is only asking for our professional opinion and i only expect you to give him that and please try and protect our noble profession.

i dont mean to insult you but sincerely i dont like your last paragragh
and yes do not email anybody the location of the institutions because they might try to steal your idea.
Re: Is There Still Any Money In Building Hostels by sunnyjz: 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2010
sorry you took my comments the wrong way i was just trying to protect him and his ideas. once again, i didnt intend to make anybody look like a fraud. i will do a better job next time to avoid this kind of confusion.
Re: Is There Still Any Money In Building Hostels by realnaija(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2010
Thank you all, and God bless,

Estman I will email you later today
Re: Is There Still Any Money In Building Hostels by realnaija(m): 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2010
By the way the land is not in Lagos but the south south
Re: Is There Still Any Money In Building Hostels by kkonsults: 9:48am On Oct 09, 2010
Hostel investment is still very lucrative if it is in a good location really don't know much abt south south.
Re: Is There Still Any Money In Building Hostels by realnaija(m): 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2010
Hi Estman,

I have tried to email you twice today, but I get an undeliverable message
Re: Is There Still Any Money In Building Hostels by Esiere: 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2010
In case you are interested in letting us help you obtain land around Lautech- Ladoke Akintola University in Ogbomoso for hostels, pls call 08066088816/07055509118. Our clientele include individuals and institutional investors. We are very professional. For free investment advice, call d above lines or mail us omo310ife@yahoo.com
Re: Is There Still Any Money In Building Hostels by estman: 9:16am On Oct 12, 2010
realnaija:

Hi Estman,

I have tried to email you twice today, but I get an undeliverable message

TRY cruisebigger@yahoo.com or jacobproperties@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Farm Tank For Sale At Ibafon Apapa Lagos: Call Lanre On 07029478806 / 4 Bdrm Duplex 4sale @golden Park Estate Close To Abraham Adesanya Pics Included / Twin Flat (3bd N 4bd Flat) For Sale @ Abeokuta - 08058326817(SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.