Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Studio Brat: Simi Launches Record Label - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Studio Brat: Simi Launches Record Label (26925 Views)

Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart / US Rapper, Da Brat In Tears As Her Lover Buys Her A Bentley Bentayga (video) / Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studio Brat: Simi Launches Record Label by Carlyboi(m): 12:44am On Jun 22, 2019
LZAA:

I get u bro i do but YBNL is a proper label
Yea it started out as an imprint but it has grown
Lol we really dont have labels in nigeria
Kinda sad
i get it bro where the growth and it metamorphosing into a record label is coming from cos there has been success stories out of it e.g. lil kesh AG. And maybe chinko ekun even tho the guy didn’t blow from there YBNL launched him but you can say the same bout five star g-worldwide,DMW, and the likes of choc city and Mavin have done much more during the time of kennis storm and mohits they achieved so much successes even capital hill of Clarence was doing great at some point still a lot of them weren’t proper record labels by international standards they were lacking in loads of ways structure infrastructure,professional and artiste welfare and that is the reason why I’m gonna always see YBNL as an imprint still....!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Studio Brat: Simi Launches Record Label by namiji2598: 12:53am On Jun 22, 2019
LZAA:

Check the definition of RECORD LABEL and u will see that YBNL fits that description
Choc city is dead hence my not mentioning them
pls remove YBNL, that label is the worst among it mates, it's only chocolate city and black diamond I can call label in Nigeria and all of them are now dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Studio Brat: Simi Launches Record Label by namiji2598: 12:58am On Jun 22, 2019
LZAA:
There are only three record labels in this country
X3m,mavin and YBNL
All the rest na imprints
the ones u jus listed are the real imprints bro, a record label that will jus fire an artist jus like that is that one a label

1 Like

Re: Studio Brat: Simi Launches Record Label by GentlePEACE: 3:49am On Jun 22, 2019
sugacoatedmouth:
Na Adekunle Gold design the Record Label Logo

And am sure he didn't collect one Naira

Is this a question
Re: Studio Brat: Simi Launches Record Label by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 22, 2019
Re: Studio Brat: Simi Launches Record Label by jamixtiger: 7:59am On Jun 22, 2019
Kreamie:
They beg to be listened to They get listened to The get signed to a record label They flourish based on the record label promoting their music They make it big They dump the record label They create theirs

The cycle continues.. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkiru Sylvanus In Colourful New Photo / Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari / D'banj Shows His 'Shaku Shaku' Dancing Skills (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.