Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire Over Miyetti Allah Demands And South East. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire Over Miyetti Allah Demands And South East. (399 Views)

Gov Ortom Petitions UN Over Miyetti Allah-Terrorists Killings In Benue State / Nnamdi Kanu Spits: IPOB Will Support Amotekun And There Is Nothing Fulani Can Do / Miyetti Allah Demands Apology From Benue State Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire Over Miyetti Allah Demands And South East. by Quorax: 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2019
I was going through my feed when I saw this.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire Over Miyetti Allah Demands And South East. by Jasen1(m): 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
I wonder the gut this myetti Allah have to even thought of that

Fulani vigilant to be arresting Igbo youths or what
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire Over Miyetti Allah Demands And South East. by Quorax: 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
It won't be well with all South East governors. This where I was against Nnamdi Kanu's approach but it seems he is learning from his past mistakes.

You can not take on an entire country while your governors do not carry out the people's will. First tackle the state governors, decapitate them and get into that government with biafra focus minded people... To do one thing, only carry out the agenda of save guarding the south east. If this had been the first focal point, I am sure we won't be discussing miyetti Allah by now... Who would have granted them audience.

So hence forth, the goal should be get IPOBIANS into government positions just as the catalans you often reference did to push the agenda of Igbos Only.

Again, it will not be well with all South East government that granted to bastard audience.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire Over Miyetti Allah Demands And South East. by Jmk9292(m): 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2019
No group of people anywhere in this world would allow a perceived enemy so to say watch over it's territory.... Not to talk of in Nigeria where households are in turmoil...
Whoever conceived this idea in the first place must either be hallucinating or just wanted to divert people's attention....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire Over Miyetti Allah Demands And South East. by Quorax: 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
Jmk9292:
No group of people anywhere in this world would allow a perceived enemy so to say watch over it's territory.... Not to talk of in Nigeria where households are in turmoil...
Whoever conceived this idea in the first place must either be hallucinating or just wanted to divert people's attention....
with what happened on the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu and killing of igbos, you must never trust any south east governors.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire Over Miyetti Allah Demands And South East. by Jmk9292(m): 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
Quorax:
with what happened on the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu and killing of igbos, you must never trust any south east governors.
Household enemies are the worst form of enemies... People of S/East must begin with the hypocrites among them...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire Over Miyetti Allah Demands And South East. by Quorax: 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
Jmk9292:

Household enemies are the worst form of enemies... People of S/East must begin with the hypocrites among them...
that is what I was surprise that Nnamdi Kanu was planning to tackle federal government while the state government are allowed to walk freely. Who does that?

My suggestion then was charity begins at home but when we spoke, people felt we talk nonsense.

I am sure with this development, it is high time Ipob start getting into position... Kanu is a force. I only wish he use that force well to enforce a lot of changes from the ground up.

The foundation is very important to whatever he hopes to achieve...

He should start with that first... Up to getting into governorship positions by selecting people who can get the job done.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senator Abbo Elisha Is An Hiv Carrier / Adeosun As Nigerian Army Star Boy / Deeper Crisis Hits APC As The National Vice Chairman Drags The Party To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.