Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Harry Kane Weds Katie Goodland (photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Harry Kane Weds Katie Goodland (photos) (61668 Views)

Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day / Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) / Serena Williams Weds Alexis Ohanian In An All-Star Guest List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harry Kane Weds Katie Goodland (photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 22, 2019
amaniro:
Many Saturday's e Don pass but I never marry... Oluwa provide a boo oh
hahahahah. guy u gimme joy this morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harry Kane Weds Katie Goodland (photos) by owila4luv(m): 7:55am On Jun 22, 2019
congrats bro, but you bleeped up at champions league final for spoiling my ticket, just a goal would have been enough
Re: Harry Kane Weds Katie Goodland (photos) by deebrain(m): 8:40am On Jun 22, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Harry Kane Weds Katie Goodland (photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2019
Thunder where are you.
Re: Harry Kane Weds Katie Goodland (photos) by ajayiopy: 9:48am On Jun 22, 2019
odun360:
England captain Harry Kane and childhood sweetheart Katie Goodland married at an exotic resort.

Kane, who is enjoying some time off following England's involvement in the UEFA Nations League earlier this month, posted photos of the newly weds on his Twitter page.

One photo shows Kane, wearing a white suit and a black bow-tie, lifting his wife, who stood out wearing a fitted sweetheart neckline dress, while stood on a jetty.

Kane wrote on Twitter: 'Finally got to marry my Best Friend! I love you @KateGoodlandx'

More pictures here https://www.reportminds.com/2019/06/england-captain-harry-kane-weds.html?m=1

HOW MANY PEOPLE IN ATTENDANCE? NIGERIANS SHOULD STOP WASTING MONEY ON WEDDING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harry Kane Weds Katie Goodland (photos) by clive2u(m): 10:44am On Jun 22, 2019
BravoDe:

Are u truly an arsenal fan?
die hard but that doesnt mean i should hate spurs cos those in england do. Wat exactly are we fighting them for? Go fight chelsea, man u, liver, etc. They are the ones with ucl
Re: Harry Kane Weds Katie Goodland (photos) by abuja2019: 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
Congrat man!

Meanwhile for your Wedding/Party Tent (Rental and Sale) contact Aufmevic on 08163936003.08037557703

Re: Harry Kane Weds Katie Goodland (photos) by tck2000(m): 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
abuja2019:
Congrat man!

Meanwhile for your Wedding/Party Tent (Rental and Sale) contact Aufmevic on 08163936003.08037557703
Beautiful

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Harry Kane Weds Katie Goodland (photos) by Suzan09217: 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
[b][/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harry Kane Weds Katie Goodland (photos) by enomakos(m): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
TGMISKY:

I dey talk of now wey e done sign the professional contract. That time the man dey on trials
ok bro
Re: Harry Kane Weds Katie Goodland (photos) by Greatzeus(m): 9:17am On Jun 23, 2019
Andersonjr:
kinda same here but not that i hate him but i don't just want him to progress or win anything at Totthenham lol no hard feelings
#chelseafan
You are even proud to say it,you don't want him to progress? Someone who has never hurt you before, imagine if he is your step brother or from another tribe,you will wish him dead daily the way you people wish Pmb,Tinubu dead. No wonder that man that came from overseas after 9 years was brutally murdered by his own kinsmen.
Karma will catch up with you, remember one day you will have kids and will pray for them to progress in life,but will they?
Re: Harry Kane Weds Katie Goodland (photos) by Andersonjr(m): 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
Greatzeus:

You are even proud to say it,you don't want him to progress? Someone who has never hurt you before, imagine if he is your step brother or from another tribe,you will wish him dead daily the way you people wish Pmb,Tinubu dead. No wonder that man that came from overseas after 9 years was brutally murdered by his own kinsmen.
Karma will catch up with you, remember one day you will have kids and will pray for them to progress in life,but will they?
hey bro don't take it that way that's not what it seems not dat I'm against his progression ps. I shouldn't have used that word gosh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois / Equatorial Guinea Vs Nigeria: AWCON 2018 (0 - 6) On 24th November 2018 / Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.