Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Any LASTMA Extortion And Harassment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Any LASTMA Extortion And Harassment (10888 Views)

INEC and NCC releases Hotlines to report Election matters / EFCC Hotlines To Report Financial Crime During Elections / LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Harassment By VIS Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Any LASTMA Extortion And Harassment by AutoReportNG: 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
The Lagos State Government is doing all it can to rid the state of corruption especially among its civil servants and so far, they are starting off with LASTMA.

LASTMA officials have come under strong condemnation over their Extortion and Harassment especially how they willingly stopped drivers to harass and extort money from them. The Lagos State Government has listened to all complaints has released guidelines to report any LASTMA officials who either ask for a bribe, extort or harass anyone on the highway by using these numbers.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-q9aXkDfEqHs/XQ0sKdo-0dI/AAAAAAAAc8s/J1vkhtq2yOAwUvyJ0oN3fDjNID_aHAUQwCLcBGAs/s1600/LASTMA.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/06/lasg-releases-hotlines-to-report-any.html

4 Likes

Re: LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Any LASTMA Extortion And Harassment by AutoReportNG: 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lagos, now you have the power...
Re: LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Any LASTMA Extortion And Harassment by Rollsnjaguar(m): 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
Let me quickly save the numbers.
Re: LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Any LASTMA Extortion And Harassment by aolawale025: 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Reporting a case might make it worse

6 Likes

Re: LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Any LASTMA Extortion And Harassment by ainas247: 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
shocked Eko Oni Baje...

rank your business fast on Google
chat up now
Re: LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Any LASTMA Extortion And Harassment by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
Great Development

aolawale025:
Reporting a case might make it worse

You must be one of the LASTMA officials extorting people

So they should keep paying instead abi?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Any LASTMA Extortion And Harassment by Authoreety: 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
Some of those officials actually joined d work cos of the possible extortions

7 Likes

Re: LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Any LASTMA Extortion And Harassment by IDnoble1: 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
This is making sense. LASMA too has joined the NPF in the act. But I hope the govt can take it seriously and not just shakara
Re: LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Any LASTMA Extortion And Harassment by richcasey: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
The ones at egbeda and Ikotun roundabout are in trouble. I'm calling to report them on Monday

15 Likes

Re: LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Any LASTMA Extortion And Harassment by youghs: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
This is d reason why state police will be effective.. Absolute supervision

4 Likes

Re: LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Any LASTMA Extortion And Harassment by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
what about Hotlines for thieving Politicians?

12 Likes

Re: LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Any LASTMA Extortion And Harassment by RDPMAN: 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2019
Better.
Re: LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Any LASTMA Extortion And Harassment by Florblu(f): 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
A call that will be picked by his colleagues undecided

14 Likes

Re: LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Any LASTMA Extortion And Harassment by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ok. It is noted.
Re: LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Any LASTMA Extortion And Harassment by NOL2dworld(m): 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
What about Hotline for LAWMA.. I am tired of seeing all this rubbish everywhere..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Any LASTMA Extortion And Harassment by eluquenson(m): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
It is well with lagosians
Re: LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Any LASTMA Extortion And Harassment by jrusky(m): 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
I knew it that these nonsense LASTMA will become a nuisance I guess Sanwo never fully understand that you don't give average Nigerian absolute power if you do you will regret it.

My humble question was why given LASTMA such power and for what reason Thank God Sanwo is getting the message earlier and ready to bite off those useless LASTMA ugly heads.
Re: LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Any LASTMA Extortion And Harassment by m140(m): 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
Chai, e sweet belle ooo,.
My friend been dey this job , but don't know if he dry collect back money
Re: LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Any LASTMA Extortion And Harassment by Amuocha: 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
Seen.

What about hotline for traffic angry
Re: LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Any LASTMA Extortion And Harassment by DAYOODS(m): 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
Sanwoolu really trying ...B.O.S
Re: LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Any LASTMA Extortion And Harassment by Jaqenhghar: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
In other news, the lines aint working

1 Like

Re: LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Any LASTMA Extortion And Harassment by crackhouse(m): 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
INITIAL gra gra
Re: LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Any LASTMA Extortion And Harassment by Ayo25: 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
That is if you have genuine complaints o. I see this move as been to the detriment of Lagosians sef. LASTMA officers will become tougher in applying the rules if you break them. You cannot beg them now or offer them money for breaking traffic rule
Re: LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Any LASTMA Extortion And Harassment by henryadex(m): 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
With their increase salary they should be more professional

Re: LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Any LASTMA Extortion And Harassment by West2019(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
E go work ,rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation / Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. / Man Tattoos Coat Of Arms On His Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.