Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) (39371 Views)

Container Crushes A Toyota Camry In Lagos (Photo) / Trailer Loses Control, Crushes A Bus Along Apapa-Oshodi Expressway (Graphic Pics / NNPC Tanker Driver Kills Man In Aba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2019
RIP this one got me embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Lee84: 9:59am On Jun 22, 2019
My God.. Lord accept them in your kingdom, Amen
Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Toju200(m): 10:00am On Jun 22, 2019
Death is not our portion in Jesus mighty name amen

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by thinksquad(m): 10:00am On Jun 22, 2019
embarassed cry cry
Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by nairalanduseles: 10:01am On Jun 22, 2019
zoba88:
A lady and her son were today crushed to death by a trailer while going to market in Aba.The incident happened at Immaculate junction close to Umungasi market.

See more photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/trailer-crushes-lady-going-to-market.html

This is sooooooooooo wrong u can't post pic of a kid .........u censor nude but can't censor this.....shows we have lost it in this country
Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by nairalanduseles: 10:01am On Jun 22, 2019
Toju200:
Death is not our portion in Jesus mighty name amen

Death is inevitable even Jesus sef die
Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by adams345(m): 10:02am On Jun 22, 2019
May God help us in this country
Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by kelvxyn: 10:02am On Jun 22, 2019
God have mercy on their souls. Just look at d beautiful young woman and her handsome son die unexpectedly.......so painful.
Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:02am On Jun 22, 2019
sad
Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Streetdreamx(m): 10:03am On Jun 22, 2019
It happened yesterday, i heard the husband parked at the other side of the road waiting for them. R.i.p baby and mama. My prayers everyday be say make wetin I go hustle to chop make e no chop me. What a painful death

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Baroba(m): 10:03am On Jun 22, 2019
How can any human being share such graphic image, am lost for words..
Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by adams345(m): 10:03am On Jun 22, 2019
anonymous1759:
RIP this one got me embarassed

abi me too just made my day inbecile
Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Trybes(m): 10:05am On Jun 22, 2019
May their souls rest in peace.
Trailer drivers learn to drive slowly especially within urban areas. And people should be very watchful and patient before crossing roads.
My opinion.
Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Justinba1997(m): 10:06am On Jun 22, 2019
So Touching May There Gentle Souls Rip
Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by kunmiiii: 10:06am On Jun 22, 2019
Pwansunrise:
Some of this eastern drivers should be sent to Lagos to learn how to drive. They will just be speeding like idiots killing innocent lives.

RIP To them

Eastern drivers sent to Lagos to learn how to drive?? undecided

Does this comment make sense to you? Are trailers not falling on commuters too in Lagos, just type your RIP and move on and stop exhibiting signs of someone that has mental health issues!

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 10:06am On Jun 22, 2019
If only nigeria used intercity trains and standard buses. Only in nigeria ppl want to cross express ,major roads whr trailers say no no. No brake
Dangote dangote.
Well i just hope its not one of his lorries

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Fuqman(m): 10:09am On Jun 22, 2019
I don't get.. Too many trailer/tanker accidents in Aba and Onitsha these days. Wassup with that? so sad.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by dayleke: 10:16am On Jun 22, 2019
Why did you have to post this?
Haba, this is not good at all, we would have believed the story with no pics na.

RIP mother and son.

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by sammymama: 10:17am On Jun 22, 2019
WHAT!rest in peace
Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by sheller(m): 10:18am On Jun 22, 2019
the righteous are taken before their evil days but what a painful way to die:-) RIP

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by openmine(m): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2019
cry cry
If only there was a pedestrian bridge...?
If only the trailer was a bit cautious and not reckless...?
If only FRSC would start checking and seizing the licences of reckless drivers esp truck drivers in order to prevent these fatal incidents!
Chai i just hope i can forget what i just saw... cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by idonhammer: 10:19am On Jun 22, 2019
they have ruin my weekend again..God what is really wrong with my country?

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Timmypromise(m): 10:23am On Jun 22, 2019
Bestgore.com

Rip woman
Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by opesax: 10:25am On Jun 22, 2019
jezz
Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by forlahkhe: 10:27am On Jun 22, 2019
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Ikeh01(m): 10:30am On Jun 22, 2019
we are nothing but flesh and blood. May their souls rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Savagethe21st(m): 10:30am On Jun 22, 2019
Garrieveryday:
Please add 'extremely graphic' on the heading. Nobody deserves to die this way. Certainly not even Buhari who has messed up this country the more.
u will still open it even if its tagged most graphic picture ever..
Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Gabson001(m): 10:32am On Jun 22, 2019
Chaii.. Untimely death will not be our portion.. Rip to the deceased

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by pedroiyke: 10:33am On Jun 22, 2019
Ha
Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by DAramis: 10:39am On Jun 22, 2019
Streetdreamx:
It happened yesterday, i heard the husband parked at the other side of the road waiting for them. R.i.p baby and mama. My prayers everyday be say make wetin I go hustle to chop make e no chop me. What a painful death
Are you sure bro?
What really happened? Didn't they see the trailer or what?

This is really sad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! / Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) / Nigerians Evacuted From South Africa Arrives Lagos Via Air Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.