Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,479 members, 7,850,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend (31432 Views)

PHOTOS: Obasanjo, Obi Attend Chimamanda Adichie's Children's Book Launch / Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Egor LGA of Edo South [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend by TooMuchStuff: 7:32am On Jun 22, 2019
Shikini:

SS & SE are one family, similar identity - religion, food, skin type, dress code, politics,
inter-marriages and geography. Edo state must realign politically with its regional sisters.
Buhari is a disgusting tribal and religious bigot.and APC has nothing in stock for SS and SE.

Enough of Oshiomole's gangsterism and godfatherism. Such nonsense only work in Lagos (not SS & SE)
The APC Chairman should learn from Orji Kalu/Theodore Orji, Amaechi/Wike, Akpabio/Udom, Okorocha/Uche Nwosu

U sir, are SMART

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:33am On Jun 22, 2019
Happy Birthday
Good morning my family.
Hope we slept well?

Father we want to say thank you for the gift of life. Thank you for your protection, sustenance and provision. As we go out today, let your angels watch over us and direct our paths and decisions today. Let everything we lay our hands upon yield profit, success. I plead the blood of Jesus upon every souls here. I plead the blood of Jesus upon the foods and drinks we shall put into our mouth today, it won't work against our body system.
Our going out and coming in is blessed. The sun will not smite us by day nor the moon at night. Today will end in praise to the Glory of your name Father. Thank you for it is answered. Amen.

Dear family, I leave you with this word as we all set out for our today's activities;

God will restore to you the years that the locust, caterpillar, palmerworms has eaten. Whatever it is that you might have lost to the devil, God is saying to you this morning that He will RESTORE! You will recover them back in 7folds. You will have them back plenty. You won't be put to shame.
No matter what you are seeing now, continue to speak restoration into your life. Continue to speak the promises of restoration. Say Father you promised me restoration. Thank you for you have restored back all that was stolen from me. Keep speaking it in Faith. Do not doubt in your mind. Continue to say it in Faith. Command restoration into your life, into your marriage, into your finances, into everything you have lost and you will see them RESTORED!

God's Grace

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend by karma2000: 7:34am On Jun 22, 2019
Top politicians are friends of themselves its only karma cursed poverty mumus DAT fight themselves over rubbish matters

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend by Indispensable85(m): 7:38am On Jun 22, 2019
daddytime:
Lol..politics yeye sha...

I don't want to be that short black man with a yellow pawpaw wife right now..

My heart oo

What you don't know is that neither the so called short man nor obaseki or ize iyamu are enemies. They agree and disagree on personal interest,they're really not enemies. I only pity their hungry supporters. In the end you will be shocked how they'll all resolve their differences leaving their poor supporters to continue fighting on empty stomach. Politics in Nigeria lacks principle,it's better to stay away from Nigerian politicians. They'll soon come and tell you,it was a family affair. Just watch out!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend by frugal(m): 7:39am On Jun 22, 2019
The next logical thing to do would be to decamp to the pdp, pick ize-iyamu as a running mate, then coast to victory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend by SoNature(m): 7:40am On Jun 22, 2019
blackpanda:
He is just trying to send message to oshiomole and APC in Edo. Lol

Why is it difficult for everyone on Nairaland to spell OSHIOMHOLE? embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend by Ultimatezlant: 7:46am On Jun 22, 2019
frugal:
The next logical thing to do would be to decamp to the pdp, pick ize-iyamu as a running mate, then coast to victory.
you

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend by Indispensable85(m): 7:46am On Jun 22, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
it won't happen sha, e just want to play mind games.

Its the same way he inaugurated hoa.

Naturally obaseki is just trying to get every other block on his side since he doesn't have agbero and a section of his party.

He has the people, he has some APC group and PDP, las las people would sympathize with his plight

Obaseki will remain in Apc and get a second term.In due time everyone will be on the same page to return him. The little shaking has done some jobs already. He now calls regular meetings of the party,it wasn't the case before,the water storm he abandoned has kicked off across the state,the abandoned central hospital has commenced operation and he has promised to realease board appointments by next week. He has done well in my opinion but he has to improve on his interpersonal skills.I'm certain they'll resolve all differences before the governorship election next year.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend by frugal(m): 7:54am On Jun 22, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
you see you know nothing cos the two are from same Edo south.

Obaseki defecting would create chaos in the state, he isn't ready for that.

He just wants to get every block
I understand. But there has to be some compromises here. Ize-iyamu won't give up his ambition without a solid ROI. Being a deputy gets him closer to being the governor in the next four years.

*Modified
He would if apc schemes him out. He's trying to have a plan B if it goes that way.
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend by Ultimatezlant: 7:55am On Jun 22, 2019
Indispensable85:

Obaseki will remain in Apc and get a second term.In due time everyone will be on the same page to return him. The little shaking has done some jobs already. He now calls regular meetings of the party,it wasn't the case before,the water storm he abandoned has kicked off across the state,the abandoned central hospital has commenced operation and he has promised to realease board appointments by next week. He has done well in my opinion but he has to improve on his interpersonal skills.
you

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend by blackpanda: 7:57am On Jun 22, 2019
SoNature:

Why is it difficult for everyone on Nairaland to spell OSHIOMHOLE? embarassed

U that it is easy for u, dem give u award ni

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend by Ultimatezlant: 8:00am On Jun 22, 2019
frugal:

I understand. But there has to be some compromises here. Ize-iyamu won't give up his ambition without a solid ROI. Being a deputy gets him closer to being the governor in the next four years.

*Modified
He would if apc schemes him out. He's trying to have a plan B if it goes that way.
Ize

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend by zolajpower: 8:00am On Jun 22, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
it won't happen sha, e just want to play mind games.

Its the same way he inaugurated hoa.

Naturally obaseki is just trying to get every other block on his side since he doesn't have agbero and a section of his party.

He has the people, he has some APC group and PDP, las las people would sympathize with his plight
The
The person u quoted is right , oshiomole 's silence should not be taking with a pinch of salt. He is waiting for the primary election come next year. And him obaseki doesn't want to leave any stone unturned . Reason why he's fraternising with the opposition party . In the last two to three years of his adminstration have u ever heard the opposition castigated or criticized him ? Just watch as the drama unfolds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend by Indispensable85(m): 8:03am On Jun 22, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
you have said it all and you really know politics.

He would get his ticket, I don't see him defecting, that is the major reason oshomole hasn't spoken out against him or attack him like he normally would.

Oshomole didn't expect he won't be his stooge so he difinetely won't be happy but Adams knows las las obaseki would prevail.

Oshiomhole is an intelligent politician,he knows obaseki has the support of the people,he won't deny him a second term ticket. But he'll use proxies to push him to get certain things done.In the end ,he'll again lead his re-election for the second time.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend by mamajj17(f): 8:11am On Jun 22, 2019
internationalman:
My state is blessed with ugly governors...

I be Edo Girl, but to be truthful, Edo no get too much Handsome Men!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend by Ultimatezlant: 8:14am On Jun 22, 2019
Indispensable85:

Oshiomhole is an intelligent politician,he knows obaseki has the support of the people,he won't deny him a second term ticket. But he'll use proxies to push him to get certain things done.
you

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend by frugal(m): 8:21am On Jun 22, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Ize iyamu has contested for governor and I don't see him stooping for deputy seat.

Obaseki isn't decamping to PDP just know that, he only trying to appeal to different front as he can becos if you have a section of party against you, you need the people and other political party to have a soft landing for you if not na crashing
This is the same thing I wrote to you in my last reply na. You just rephrased it.

Also, there's nothing wrong in settling for a lower position if its going to get you closer to your main goal. It doesn't even matter if he ran for a governorship position in the past and failed. I would only agree with you if he had been a one time governor and lost re-election. Only then would the post of a deputy be beneath him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend by Ultimatezlant: 8:27am On Jun 22, 2019
zolajpower:

The person u quoted is right , oshiomole 's silence should not be taking with a pinch of salt. He is waiting for the primary election come next year. And him obaseki doesn't want to leave any stone unturned . Reason why he's fraternising with the opposition party . In the last two to three years of his adminstration have u ever heard the opposition castigated or criticized him ? Just watch as the drama unfolds
lol,

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:27am On Jun 22, 2019
Shikini:

SS & SE are one family, similar identity - religion, food, skin type, dress code, politics,
inter-marriages and geography. Edo state must realign politically with its regional sisters.
Buhari is a disgusting tribal and religious bigot.and APC has nothing in stock for SS and SE.

Enough of Oshiomole's gangsterism and godfatherism. Such nonsense only work in Lagos (not SS & SE)
The APC Chairman should learn from Orji Kalu/Theodore Orji, Amaechi/Wike, Akpabio/Udom, Okorocha/Uche Nwosu

You're right. We don't roll on the ground for godfathers
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend by Ultimatezlant: 8:31am On Jun 22, 2019
frugal:

This is the same thing I wrote to you in my last reply na. You just rephrased it.

Also, there's nothing wrong in settling for a lower position if its going to get you closer to your main goal. It doesn't even matter if he ran for a governorship position in the past and failed. I would only agree with you if he had been a one time governor and lost re-election. Only then would the post of a deputy be beneath him.
Not an ize
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend by chozzy: 8:36am On Jun 22, 2019
Ambode should visit Niger Delta for
anti-godfatherism tutorials.

Lagos politicians (not South West) are
too cowardly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend by tesppidd: 8:46am On Jun 22, 2019
Otuegbe:
Edo men dey fine well well
Yeso.

Like Chris Oyakilome, Osaze Odemwinge and Frank Edoho.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend by chozzy: 9:02am On Jun 22, 2019
tesppidd:
Yeso.

Like Chris Oyakilome, Osaze Odemwinge and Frank Edoho.

Used to think Frank was from Akwa Ibom/Cross River

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend by chozzy: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
lol, you don't know politics, why has obaseki not decamped since to PDP if he was so sure.

Truth is if obaseki decamps to PDP today he would win but he himself knows what oshomole did for him that made him governor.

Oshomole with federal might would shortchange obaseki when he goes to PDP (the general election and nass election should tell you Edo election na small thing to Adams).

Obaseki to PDP would only cos chaos and embolden his enemies to go full scale.

The APC state chairman support obaseki cos he knows its only personal issue Adams has with him and not a decamping issue.

PDP is only silent becos its natural their enemy is oshomole and to see an independent governor is OK with them, obaseki operates a peace for all system not the way oshomole tenure was to pdp

Obaseki should not defect now.
Politically it makes sense for him to stay back and cause greater damage before quitting
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend by Awoleesu(m): 9:11am On Jun 22, 2019
Oblang:

Yes like this..
I think this is a bit off the point...
GEJ genuflected to show respect to an aged woman who can easily pass for his mom... She's the mom of his late boss who happened to be older than him anyway!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 22, 2019
IamSoProlific:
This Peter Obi man sha, ever since the defeat he has been shining teeth all over the place like an under-smoke Christmas goat, he doesn't even care. Maybe because those money wasted on campaigns wasn't his.

You hardly see Atiku carelessly not even to think of shining teeth in merriment.

I just hope Atiku dumps his a$s come 2023.

So he should die or drink sniper cos he lost election.. what of Saraki?
These are mature men who don't get moved by things of the world..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 22, 2019
chozzy:

Used to think Frank was from Akwa Ibom/Cross River
there are many people from Edo state you will not believe are from there
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 22, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

So he should die or drink sniper cos he lost election.. what of Saraki?
These are mature men who don't get moved by things of the world..
I just tire.peter obi is smart
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend by chozzy: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
you sabi the matter, in fact oshomole is always the first to shout party supremacy, he would deny amosun, ndume etc.

But he still hasn't said a thing against obaseki which tells you something, even ojezua as state chairman is backing obaseki becos he knows eventually Adams would free obaseki las las.

If oshomole denies obaseki ticket he himself would be creating enemy with Edo people particularly Edo south people who sees obaseki is been victimized for working for them.

It would make Adams an hated politician that even rigging can't help, he would have killed his political career in the future when he can't command his state politically.

Oshiomhole was not talking because he was busy plotting secretly to install the House of Assembly leadership
and use it to harass Obaseki.

But Obaseki is a wise man who beat Oshiomole to his game

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him / Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) / Reno Omokri Explains ₦122m Refund By PDP NWC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.