Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Recommend Some Side Hustle For A Corp Member - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recommend Some Side Hustle For A Corp Member (796 Views)

Recommend A Side Hustle For Me / The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler / How Much Can I Sell This Snake I Killed In My Hustle Today ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend Some Side Hustle For A Corp Member by Acermoon(m): 10:48am On Jun 22, 2019
Am currently in camp and am planning not to touch my allawee...

I need recommendations on side hustle I can engage in after closing from my PPA...

EDITED

Am in Kano....

I may redeploy to portharcourt....
Re: Recommend Some Side Hustle For A Corp Member by Acermoon(m): 10:50am On Jun 22, 2019
Keep the suggestions coming...
Re: Recommend Some Side Hustle For A Corp Member by Eddy90(m): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
Whatever business you want to start you will need Whatsapp bulk SMS sender to boost your business.
Contact ms to get yours
Re: Recommend Some Side Hustle For A Corp Member by sulaimanabolanl(f): 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
Join the winning team... Perfume oil business is the way to Go
Start with as little as 6000 and Double your capital in a Day or two.

Get 12pieces of 3ml of our undiluted perfume oil for 6k and you sell and make 12k
....Your 6k has given you extra 6k

To order....slide into our DM @scentz by kira
WhatsApp /call 09056374022.
Re: Recommend Some Side Hustle For A Corp Member by Adinije(f): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
Private lessons.
If you can get at least 4 students, you are good to go. It also depends on where you are posted.

1 Like

Re: Recommend Some Side Hustle For A Corp Member by mamatwiny(f): 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
My advice will depend on your location.
Re: Recommend Some Side Hustle For A Corp Member by koyeni(m): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
Adinije:
Private lessons.
If you can get at least 4 students, you are good to go. It also depends on where you are posted.
Good advice.
Re: Recommend Some Side Hustle For A Corp Member by Acermoon(m): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
mamatwiny:
My advice will depend on your location.

Kano but planning to redeploy to portharcourt...
Re: Recommend Some Side Hustle For A Corp Member by Acermoon(m): 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
Adinije:
Private lessons.

I don't know anybody here.... how do I get home lesson
Re: Recommend Some Side Hustle For A Corp Member by Adinije(f): 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
Acermoon:

I don't know anybody here.... how do I get home lesson

In your PPA school, look for students who are interested and can convince their parents.
You can ask around the neighborhood too, ask old corpers.

Depending on your course of study, you can apply to private schools as part time teacher (Usually work with for people who can teach Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology)

1 Like

Re: Recommend Some Side Hustle For A Corp Member by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
How about starting a shopify aliexpress dropshiping business, to create a shopify online store is not difficult, go for unique products that is the type of products people will see and love to get,their are quite a lot of them available on the aliexpress site, to dropship products products from aliexpress down to your clients in Nigeria takes a few days,you can tell people on the product page and provide tracking numbers so as to reduce delivery complaints. With shopify you can integrate aliexpress into your store and have their products displayed on your own store and also shopify makes it easy for you to install a payment gateway on your store like paystack. But if you are targeting foreign based buyers then you will have to use PayPal. You can use SEO to drive your sales and also through social media platforms like Facebook,twitter,Instagram. All you need do is create your company page on this sites and start posting endlessly about your products, you can also offer discounts....to boost your sales you can purchase Facebook ads or Instagram ads using your debit MasterCard.
Re: Recommend Some Side Hustle For A Corp Member by RiyaGoddess(f): 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
Acermoon:
Am currently in camp and am planning not to touch my allawee...

I need recommendations on side hustle I can engage in after closing from my PPA...

EDITED

Am in Kano....

I may redeploy to portharcourt....

I work with a legit online platform. I do not touch the earnings from my food and cloth business. I survive on what I earn online. Other nairalanders who did it are earning too.
As a corper, you can do it also. My contact is on my signature, remember to thank me ooo
Re: Recommend Some Side Hustle For A Corp Member by mamatwiny(f): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2019
Acermoon:

Kano but planning to redeploy to portharcourt...

Kano has cloths- brocades,blankets, goats, grains as beans etc at cheap prices. You can buy in kano and take them to the east. You can even have customers in the east that you can advertise to on Wassap, facebook they pay and you send them back. Assuming you are bringing them yourself to sell in the south or east, when you are going back, you buy correct palm oil and garrison and take back to kano as they are expensive that side.

You can also do grains storage business. Ask them the community that have the cheapest price for beans, maize etc. You buy Oct or Nov and store it there with the adequate treatment. During July , August, you can sell it there or sell it in portharcourt to max out your profit.
Nb- There are different sizes of bags, make sure you are buying the correct size for the correct price. Make friends with the locals.
All these are if you are business inclined.

If you are nor, you can just rent a shop and start teaching computer.
Re: Recommend Some Side Hustle For A Corp Member by Sammie2014: 11:03am On Jun 25, 2019
Be a *BOSS/ENTREPRENEUR TODAY!!!*
�Are you looking for business that will fetch you money on daily basis?

�Are you a *GRADUATE* or an UNDERGRADUATE* ?
� Are you an housewife or working class woman?
� Do you want to make extra cash?

Then this is for you, this network is a self empowerment program*�
Invest into DRIED PONMO BUSINESS AND YOU WONT REGRET IT...
It’s very lucrative and sells very fast. You can do both online and offline marketing.

NOTE PLS....
I don't make much profit but it's my turn over that gives me much profit... Keep pushing until u break through...THE LORD WILL CROWN OUR EFFORTS WITH SUCCESS.

DIVE INTO THIS BIZ N MAKE YOUR REQUIRED PROFITS*
HERE IS OUR PRICELIST*
������

*Be a *BOSS/ENTREPRENEUR TODAY!!!*
�Are you looking for business that will fetch you money on daily basis?

�Are you a *GRADUATE* or an UNDERGRADUATE* ?
� Are you an housewife or working class woman?
� Do you want to make extra cash?

Then this is for you, this network is a self empowerment program*�
Invest into DRIED PONMO BUSINESS AND YOU WONT REGRET IT...
It’s very lucrative and sells very fast. You can do both online and offline marketing.

NOTE PLS....
I don't make much profit but it's my turn over that gives me much profit... Keep pushing until u break through...THE LORD WILL CROWN OUR EFFORTS WITH SUCCESS.

DIVE INTO THIS BIZ N MAKE YOUR REQUIRED PROFITS*
HERE IS OUR PRICELIST*
������

*PRICES OF PONMO*
*A BAG CONTAINS 1200 PIECES*
*1200 PIECES.....35K
*600 PIECES......18000K
*300 PIECES.......10000K
*150 PIECES.......5000K
*60 PIECES........2400K
*30 PIECES.......1200K

*EXCLUDING WAYBILL CHARGES*

So keep your orders coming

We are Reliable
We are Trustworthy
We keep to our words
Tested n Trusted
�% Guaranteed

☎ +2347032951595

*EXCLUDING WAYBILL CHARGES*

So keep your orders coming

We are Reliable
We are Trustworthy
We keep to our words
Tested n Trusted
�% Guaranteed

☎ +2347032951595

(1) (Reply)

Download Busywin Accounting Software | Busy Universal Busy18 / CPA Marketing! Easy Way To Make Money Online. / We Buy From Amazon At 300/$ And Deliver In 14 Working Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.