Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate (56289 Views)

Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House / Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested / Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Benekruku(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
grin

Mid East religions are jokes.

The wisest men in Africa exploiting that joke.

A Nigerian believing a man in Israel does for his sins in Africa grin

Who could be the most foolish personality out this peak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by DavidEsq(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
This cleric looks like a soji man o grin
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Wealthierboy(m): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
kallmemrB:
There are bad fruits in every churches and denomination.... Celestial church is not a bad church but like other churches there are some bad fruits also....
if I slap you you go turn to lizard.... You took tramadol? The celestial body saw him as a deceitful person before ordaining him as a prophet/pastor or are you telling me that they don't try people before ordaining.... In fact Christian is a scam

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Kureh(m): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
Fake men of God everywhere,may God help us
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by mimzy700: 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
Are you struggling with any academic research due to busy schedule and other reasons?
•Would you want to get those precise materials for that research
•Do you want your research or any written piece to be thoroughly proof read and edited before publication or submission?
•Would you want to comprehensively ascertain the plagiarism level of your work for posterity and saving yourself and the embarrassment of copy right? The optimum way out is here…It all begins with a DM
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by DayoAyo701(f): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
Why can't you control your joystick
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Grace001: 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
B
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Lovelyn451(f): 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
So this guyman I'm seeing like this is a pastor...bomboclat
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by gwama: 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
Celestial Church of Christ=BABALOW temple sad sad
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Wettoid123: 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
So so bad news for this country! But the mother is to blame a man of God no na man of lucifer that have 10wives u still have d guts to send ur daughter to him for spiritual cleansing madam why now......
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Autotech312(m): 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
Celestial Church, I knew an elderly celestial sherperd back then in Mile 2 the man is notorious with sleeping with young and old as in the man is a champion......cele nowadays I don't advice any sane person to attend that church.
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
Wealthierboy:
if I slap you you go turn to lizard.... You took tramadol? The celestial body saw him as a deceitful person before ordaining him as a prophet/pastor or are you telling me that they don't try people before ordaining.... In fact Christian is a scam
I don't do names calling but the likes of pastors of big pentecostal churches that impregnated young ladies are u telling me they were not screened... Nobody was born bad we became bad

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
I share fence with cele church, if I tell you those guys are demons, believe me. But the good thing is don’t take yourself to them, if you do, then they got you.
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by HARDBUOI: 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
It's them again Yoruba demon
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Wealthierboy(m): 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
kallmemrB:
I don't do names calling but the likes of pastors of big pentecostal churches that impregnated young ladies are u telling me they were not screened... Nobody was born bad we became bad
No! Don't mention because we know Christian is a failed religion they spoil the name of Jesus Christ
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by bigcasava1(m): 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
Wickedness combined with evil
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by chukwuibuipob: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
angry sad sad one of CCC black sheep.Only God knw how many girls dis baba don knack wella.i pity ladies dat flocked any church fir Spiritual thing. Person wey Holy Spirit don depart from since.So,none of his Woli sww diz evil?. HANG HIM
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Fuckthamods: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
kallmemrB:
There are bad fruits in every churches and denomination.... Celestial church is not a bad church but like other churches there are some bad fruits also....
Where is your branch?

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Earthkumy(m): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
It sounds like a victimization
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by jrusky(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
Kingosytex:
you say wetin?

people are just too dumb and stupid. you saw a man who already has atleast ten wives parading himself as a prophet and you took your daughter to him for deliverance

what sort of deliverance did you expect from such a promiscuous old he goat?

R.I.P young girl!!! your parents failed you. they were dumb and stupid

sarrki GOFRONT your attention is needed here

Bro you've said it all. A man with 10 wives and called himself a prophet and they belief him

Moreso a child was rusticate pls what does spiritual deliverance has to do with rustication Very dumb indeed.
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by chukwuibuipob: 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
gwama:
Celestial Church of Christ=BABALOW temple sad sad
Sorry! His type plenty everywhere even in Ur Church/ Mosque.
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by chukwuibuipob: 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
Autotech312:
Celestial Church, I knew an elderly celestial sherperd back then in Mile 2 the man is notorious with sleeping with young and old as in the man is a champion......cele nowadays I don't advice any sane person to attend that church.
in a basket of oranges, u'll see the good/bad one.in fact without original product,u cant see fake one.I can show u the good ones from lekki down to Ogba,Alimosho.Those dat won't extort u/givr u fake vision
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by sheller(m): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
If men were God

fear cele church the incense alone in that church can make u high
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by chukwuibuipob: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
Netanyahu1:
I share fence with cele church, if I tell you those guys are demons, believe me. But the good thing is don’t take yourself to them, if you do, then they got you.
Can u tell us the Evil dey do u/wey u see? Wic CCC Is dat? provide address if u are sure
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by oxygenlove(m): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
AY the comedian.. come see o.... the man resemble you
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
Why are they arresting the prophet? How dare they?
CAN must hear this!!!prophets answer only to God!!

Say no to any attempts of the devil and his agents to regulate religion!!! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) / Alfa Tiamiyu Abass Dismembers Female Customer In Oyo, Police Recover Body Parts / Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.