Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate (56288 Views)

Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House / Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested / Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Kharol1234: 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
all dis cele pastors sef
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by jonvalek(m): 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
AFONJA's guy-man. cheesy
Oldie like this still dey sporadically misbehave, wey he suppose dey near God bcoz of his age. Psychological madman
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Idy4joe(f): 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
[i][/i] G[/col[color=#000099]hmmmmm....End Tyme
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by RexTramadol1: 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2019
Not all cele pipu r bad biko

I no be cele and I no dey attend white garment

But I've met many of them who don't believe in crazy acts that few bad eggs engage in

Na person wey no get God dey run go spiritual places na

If you have Holy Spirit, twil guide you right

But if u be korofo n u r covetous join

Offers valid while stock lasts
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by BitmapStudios: 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
Sadly, I know this man. cool
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by grandstar(m): 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
I have always argued that polygamy does not stop men from being adulterous. This here is a fine example.
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by enemyofprogress: 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
That's what they do in that cursed place called cele. Imagine a so called Prophet having 10 wives, impregnating a girl, killing her and burying her. Celestial church of Christmas my foot. Dem do jazz pass Satan.

That reminds me, how many wives oschoffa the founder of the cult group called church marry? Celestial church my foot
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by enemyofprogress: 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
BitmapStudios:
Sadly, I know this man.
cool
na your pastor?
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
He is clearly a yahoo pastor, criminals are claiming to be man of God and some Gullibles believe them.
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Noah2020: 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
ornicus:
Why are they arresting the prophet? How dare they?
CAN must hear this!!!prophets answer only to God!!

Say no to any attempts of the devil and his agents to regulate religion!!! angry angry
With all due respect, you are foolish sir....Should I give the president of Can's contact so u can tell him urslef...so.someone did something terrible but no trust Nigerians to see how it affects their religion..
Psychotic demented stooge...Dont goan return ur mommy's fone...be typing nonsense with it...CAN koor Drink ni

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
ornicus:
Why are they arresting the prophet? How dare they?
CAN must hear this!!!prophets answer only to God!!

Say no to any attempts of the devil and his agents to regulate religion!!! angry angry
This statement is quite void of common sense...still searching and cant find d sense in what u said....totally lacking...reeks of senseless
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by toluwa1(f): 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
11wives!!!!!
Well done sir......
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
Yanmyfeh:

With all due respect, you are foolish sir....Should I give the president of Can's contact so u can tell him urslef...so.someone did something terrible but no trust Nigerians to see how it affects their religion..
Psychotic demented stooge...Dont goan return ur mommy's fone...be typing nonsense with it...CAN koor Drink ni

touch not my anointed - satanic stooge angry angry angry sad sad
your soul will burn in iniquity for questioning this man of God
can you not see how the devil used this temptress to mislead the man angry angry angry
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Smhaykins(m): 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
kallmemrB:
There are bad fruits in every churches and denomination.... Celestial church is not a bad church but like other churches there are some bad fruits also....

cele own too much kilode...I Bleep one cele gyal...any tym we meet, I kip meeting her a virgin.
na me run las las
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by MetaPhysical: 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
Why do women easily surrender thrir lives to pastors and alfas? What are they going to do for you that you cannot do for yourself?
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
DonBenny77:
Guy man Prophet wey dey wear dirty jean.......
D man be like "Old soldier"
how this one take be prophet

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by toprealman: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
#Cele
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by simeone007: 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
kcute:
Thank you for this. God bless your soul.

amen
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by semyman: 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
Na Dem
Pastors and churches
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
chiedu7:
Nothing good dey white garment churches

White Garment churches are inherently evil, steeped in Witchcraft.
No I don't think theres anything witchcraft about them. There are bad eggs in other Christian denominations too. I read of stories of pastors and priests committing much worse heinous acts, every now and then.
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Newmans: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
She opened that place for wemen and Ladies.
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:
That's what they do in that cursed place called cele. Imagine a so called Prophet having 10 wives, impregnating a girl, killing her and burying her. Celestial church of Christmas my foot. Dem do jazz pass Satan.

That reminds me, how many wives oschoffa the founder of the cult group called church marry? Celestial church my foot

You call them cursed...? No more than the Orthodox and unorthodox churches because they do just as worse or even more.
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Chukalemon(m): 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
An old man like that .I think the girl should have her self to blame for bringing herself so cheap as to sleeping with an old man with 10 wifes.women are Indeed very stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) / Alfa Tiamiyu Abass Dismembers Female Customer In Oyo, Police Recover Body Parts / Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.