Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate (56284 Views)

Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House / Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested / Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Kakamorufu(m): 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
pappy killer angry
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Why do women easily surrender thrir lives to pastors and alfas? What are they going to do for you that you cannot do for yourself?
I swear! Absolutely nothing. But they just do not seem to grasp the reality. Sad.
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Arabiyyas: 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
mtsssw tsohon banxa
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by koyyess: 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
Polygamists are not Christians.

I don't know what stops people from reading their bible to reason properly instead of falling for scam 1diots.

Poor girl. So sad you were raised by 1diots and you alone paid the price.
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Azor1(m): 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
kallmemrB:
There are bad fruits in every churches and denomination.... Celestial church is not a bad church but like other churches there are some bad fruits also....

90% of crime perpetrated by churches are done in cele church
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Geedy: 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
And people will say Jungle justice is wrong
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Emyjeze(m): 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
72 with an erect dick... am impressed.. really. . rest in peace to bunmi
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by enemyofprogress: 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
iRyan:

You call them cursed...? No more than the Orthodox and unorthodox churches because they do just as worse or even more.
abeg leave me jo. I dey hungry for toto
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Gabson001(m): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
Afonja.. Kilode?
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Antoeni(m): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
All Parties here are Stupid,Foolish and Useless
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Antoeni(m): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
An Idiot that has Already 10 Wives,What are you Expecting Him to Tell God on your Daughters Behalf
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by adelacuna(m): 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
Good move by NPF
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Nobledavid(f): 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
Kingosytex:
you say wetin?

people are just too dumb and stupid. you saw a man who already has atleast ten wives parading himself as a prophet and you took your daughter to him for deliverance

what sort of deliverance did you expect from such a promiscuous old he goat?

R.I.P young girl!!! your parents failed you. they were dumb and stupid

sarrki GOFRONT your attention is needed here
you be boss
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
ornicus:

touch not my anointed - satanic stooge angry angry angry sad sad
your soul will burn in iniquity for questioning this man of God
can you not see how the devil used this temptress to mislead the man angry angry angry
i wanted to say "are u stupid" but now it is clear that YOU ARE STUPID...which man of God?the one with ten wives?are u being intentionally dumb or wat?if ur sister was treated d same way u'd say the same?Nairalanders please come and see a potential fraudster and sexual molester here.....u can only defend wat u believe in so I pity ur wife,daughter,sisiter even mother sef....sure she already has enough woes giving birth to someone like u......i advise any female associated with u to kindly dissociate cuse u will rape em and say they tempted u....oloshi...it is ur father's soul that will burn...agbaya olorigbeske....."touch not my annointed" e gbon sir.....annointed dey marry ten wives?annointed dey give person belle con do shady burial give am?dont goan sit down and plan on how u will rewrite ur jamb and waec cause u couldnt have passed dose being this senseless...AKURI.....I DONT WHY U ARE STILL ALIVE SEF.it is people like u dey should be using for sacrifice and after they use u, we would say u tempted d herbalist....ur skull is prolly d emptiest thing on earth...
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
Yanmyfeh:
i wanted to say "are u stupid" but now it is clear that YOU ARE STUPID...which man of God?the one with ten wives?are u being intentionally dumb or wat?if ur sister was treated d same way u'd say the same?Nairalanders please come and see a potential fraudster and sexual molester here.....u can only defend wat u believe in so I pity ur wife,daughter,sisiter even mother sef....sure she already has enough woes giving birth to someone like u......i advise any female associated with u to kindly dissociate cuse u will rape em and say they tempted u....oloshi...it is ur father's soul that will burn...agbaya olorigbeske....."touch not my annointed" e gbon sir.....annointed dey marry ten wives?annointed dey give person belle con do shady burial give am?dont goan sit down and plan on how u will rewrite ur jamb and waec cause u couldnt have passed dose being this senseless...AKURI.....I DONT WHY U ARE STILL ALIVE SEF.it is people like u dey should be using for sacrifice and after they use u, we would say u tempted d herbalist....ur skull is prolly d emptiest thing on earth...

grin grin grin grin grin grin

agent of the devil angry angry angry angry

i bind you angry angry angry angry

holy ghost fireeeeee!!!

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
ornicus:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

agent of the devil angry angry angry angry

i bind you angry angry angry angry

holy ghost fireeeeee!!!

add petrol please cause i am not seeing any fire here rapist
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Greatzeus(m): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
kaorama:

A naghi eji anya oma agbaba church Sabbath. It's an Igbo proverb
What's your point
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by brainhgeek(m): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
IssaGist:
GistMore.com

See more here; http://gistmore.com/72-year-old-cele-prophet-allegedly-kills-buries-female-undergraduate

I am yet to read anything that said the man killed the girl. He shouldn't be the only one to be arrested though. The deceased's mother should go in too.
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Dearlord(m): 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
If we all could have acquired basic education so many of these cases will be void in our society book of serenity.
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by mechanics(m): 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
Wicked man and a fake prophet, those under his fake ministry are heading for doom if they don't repent, upon the wives he had, he could not abstain himself from from adultery.
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
Yanmyfeh:
add petrol please cause i am not seeing any fire here rapist

Typical Nigerian. Barely literate and unable to comprehend. Do you not realize I was being sarcastic?

I have at least three posts referencing / supporting eln rufais proposed bill on religious regulation. People like you are as dangerous as illiterates even worse because your education has not brought comprehension
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Kingosytex(m): 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
Nobledavid:
you be boss

thanks bro!!
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by olisaEze(m): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
Tonythriller:
NCAN on the way grin

Present sir!

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
Lol is that not pastor G-BOY?
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by BitmapStudios: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:
na your pastor?
No. He used to attend my Church's harvests in Lagos. He does videos too on Facebook and usually sounds sharp.
cool
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Aladdin1(m): 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
kallmemrB:
There are bad fruits in every churches and denomination.... Celestial church is not a bad church but like other churches there are some bad fruits also....
abeg close mouth.celestial church is an occultic and demonic church.they are known for sexual randiness ,bad rituals and many bad things.what the old prophet did is the hobby of all white garment churches mostly celestial church.
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Max24: 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
kallmemrB:

"Holier than thou" gang before you crucify me.... Ask yourself if you are a good Christian
Good church indeed ! Tell us how many wives did the founder, Oshofa himself had when he was alive ? If u are too young to know research it. It was a faulty foundation.
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Autotech312(m): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
in a basket of oranges, u'll see the good/bad one.in fact without original product,u cant see fake one.I can show u the good ones from lekki down to Ogba,Alimosho.Those dat won't extort u/givr u fake vision

Please show me.
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by vicfajeze: 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
WHICH KAIN HORSE BE DAT?ABI NA D HORSE WEY DMAN DEY RIDE GO Bleep D GIRL BE DAT? ;DWHICH KAIN HORSE BE DAT?ABI NA D HORSE WEY DMAN DEY RIDE GO Bleep D GIRL BE DAT?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) / Alfa Tiamiyu Abass Dismembers Female Customer In Oyo, Police Recover Body Parts / Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.