Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Mbaise Youths Force Imo State Collge Of Nursing Student Out Of School ( Videos ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaise Youths Force Imo State Collge Of Nursing Student Out Of School ( Videos ) (1210 Views)

Imo: Mbaise Youths Say No Going Back On Support For Sam Anyanwu, Reject Ihedioha / Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack / IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaise Youths Force Imo State Collge Of Nursing Student Out Of School ( Videos ) by chinwe1960: 11:14am On Jun 22, 2019
StateReporter News

Allegedlly Acting on Orders from IMO STATE GOVERNMENT

Mbaise Youths were hired today to force students of IMO STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY Ogboko in Ideato South out of the school premises and closed down the school.

Students were brutalized and their properties destroyed. The School Buses were vandalised.

Many of the school properties where carted away to unknown locations.

Ogboko is the hometown of immediate past governor Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha and the school was built by his administration.
Read more
Source : StateReporter News
http://www.statereporters.com/2019/06/22/mbaise-youths-force-imo-state-collge-nursing-student-school-videos/

Re: Mbaise Youths Force Imo State Collge Of Nursing Student Out Of School ( Videos ) by MikeBetty(m): 11:18am On Jun 22, 2019
If This Is True Then Ihedioha Should Stop This Thuggery Asap, Or It Will Degenarate Into Creation Of Militancy In Imo State. Mbaise Youths Must Be Careful Not To Stir This Dust That Will Put A Clugs On The Wheels Ihedioha's Administration. Unless They Want Ihedioha To Spend His Days In Govt House To Solving Security Issues. If There Is Anything To Recover, Security Agencies Are There To Do It Not Thugs. This Is A Slap On Orlu-Zurume Youths. Mbaise Youths Should Know That Orlu Is Not Their Jurisdiction To Do Whatever They Like And Get Away With It Every Jungle Has A King. Orlu Never Intimidated Anybody And Will Not Accept It From Anyone. I Am Not Against Government Reclaiming Its Properties, Which Is The Best Thing To Do. Youths And Thugs Must Not Be Involved And They Must Avoid Vandalisation And Looting Of Those Properties Supposed To Have Been Recovered. My Dear Governor, Dissociate Yourself From These Thugs Now, Cause You Have Very Big Works To Do And You Have Second Term To Contest. Ask One Term Governors.

1 Like

Re: Mbaise Youths Force Imo State Collge Of Nursing Student Out Of School ( Videos ) by durangokid: 11:22am On Jun 22, 2019
MikeBetty:
If This Is True
. Exactly as Rochas used ideato youths and ogboko youths to destroy Douglas market and others

4 Likes

Re: Mbaise Youths Force Imo State Collge Of Nursing Student Out Of School ( Videos ) by QueenSekxy(f): 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rochas didn't know that power is transient.

He used people's land to build that school of which my friend's family was affected. Their only land was taken away from them by rochas to build that school.

Well I say, good riddance.

Ogboko people will be happy with this.

3 Likes

Re: Mbaise Youths Force Imo State Collge Of Nursing Student Out Of School ( Videos ) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ihedioha and thuggery sef. Okorocha will be made a saint after this man's tenure. A month gone ova hasn't done anything...well he's still "inspection and recovering". The media governor of south east. Better goan learn from Sanwo Olu
Re: Mbaise Youths Force Imo State Collge Of Nursing Student Out Of School ( Videos ) by QueenSekxy(f): 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
MikeBetty:
If This Is True Then Ihedioha Should Stop This Thuggery Asap, Or It Will Degenarate Into Creation Of Militancy In Imo State. Mbaise Youths Must Be Careful Not To Stir This Dust That Will Put A Clugs On The Wheels Ihedioha's Administration. Unless They Want Ihedioha To Spend His Days In Govt House To Solving Security Issues. If There Is Anything To Recover, Security Agencies Are There To Do It Not Thugs. This Is A Slap On Orlu-Zurume Youths. Mbaise Youths Should Know That Orlu Is Not Their Jurisdiction To Do Whatever They Like And Get Away With It Every Jungle Has A King. Orlu Never Intimidated Anybody And Will Not Accept It From Anyone. I Am Not Against Government Reclaiming Its Properties, Which Is The Best Thing To Do. Youths And Thugs Must Not Be Involved And They Must Avoid Vandalisation And Looting Of Those Properties Supposed To Have Been Recovered. My Dear Governor, Dissociate Yourself From These Thugs Now, Cause You Have Very Big Works To Do And You Have Second Term To Contest. Ask One Term Governors.
Shut up. I'm from Orlu Zone and I'm in support of total closure of that school or better still, hand it over to govt as IMSU was used to secure that school.
Besides, Ogboko people will be happy with this cos he took over their land to build this school same way the 1diotic Umahi is stealing people's land in Ebonyi.

4 Likes

Re: Mbaise Youths Force Imo State Collge Of Nursing Student Out Of School ( Videos ) by SLAP44: 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ihedioha is on the right track.

1 Like

Re: Mbaise Youths Force Imo State Collge Of Nursing Student Out Of School ( Videos ) by MikeBetty(m): 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Shut up. I'm from Orlu Zone and I'm in support of total closure of that school or better still, hand it over to govt as IMSU was used to secure that school.
Besides, Ogboko people will be happy with this cos he took over their land to build this school same way the 1diotic Umahi is stealing people's land in Ebonyi.
Look At How You Made Fool Of Yourself! The School In Question Is Imo State School Of Nursing Ogboko Formerly at Orlu. Not Eastern Palm University. Did I Tell Govt Should Not Take Possession Of The School? Has The Ownership Of The School Of Nursing Been In Contention Between Imo State Govt And Anybody? Why Didnt You Understand Simple Massage In My Comment? The Simple Massage I Passed Is "The Counter Productivity And Adverse Effect Or Security Implication Of Using Thugs From A Section Of The State As Identified By The Op to Other Section Of The State When Security Agencies Suppose To Do It Without Any rancur". Next Time Understand Before You Comment.
Re: Mbaise Youths Force Imo State Collge Of Nursing Student Out Of School ( Videos ) by socialmediaman: 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
MikeBetty:
Look At How You Made Fool Of Yourself! The School School In Question Is School Of Nursing Ogboko Formerly at Orlu Not Eastern Palm University. Did I Tell Govt Should Not Take Possession Of The School? Has The Ownership Of The School Of Nursing Been In Contention Between Imo State Govt And Anybody? Why Cant You Capture Simple Massage In My Comment? The Simple Massage I Passed Is "The Counter Productivity And Adverse Effect Or Security Implication Of Using Thugs From A Section Of The State As Identified By The Op to Other Section Of The State When Security Agencies Suppose To Do It Without Any rancur". Next Time Understand Before You Comment.

Don’t trust what you read from bloggers. Not even one name was mentioned, not one photo was shown, how did the reporter identify where the youths came from?

1 Like

Re: Mbaise Youths Force Imo State Collge Of Nursing Student Out Of School ( Videos ) by helinues: 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
How credible is the news?
Re: Mbaise Youths Force Imo State Collge Of Nursing Student Out Of School ( Videos ) by helinues: 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
durangokid:
. Exactly as Rochas used ideato youths and ogboko youths to destroy Douglas market and others

And is that a justification?
Re: Mbaise Youths Force Imo State Collge Of Nursing Student Out Of School ( Videos ) by Udopasa: 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
I doubt if this report is entirely true. But, should it be true, Ihedioha should be made to understand that people elected him not to destroy properties built with state resources but to build and consolidate.

Ihedioha has been misfiring since inauguration and it's unfortunate.
Re: Mbaise Youths Force Imo State Collge Of Nursing Student Out Of School ( Videos ) by Udopasa: 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
socialmediaman:

Don’t trust what you read from bloggers. Not even one name was mentioned, not one photo was shown, how did the reporter identify where the youths came from?
It doesn't matter where they came from. The most important thing is that they're thugs and not law enforcement agencies Working for and in full support of the State government led by Ihedioha.
Re: Mbaise Youths Force Imo State Collge Of Nursing Student Out Of School ( Videos ) by durangokid: 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
helinues:

And is that a justification?
What are you even asking, are you from Imo State, how can you dabble into something you don't even know, because you want to Hippocratic and this is senseless of you

1 Like

Re: Mbaise Youths Force Imo State Collge Of Nursing Student Out Of School ( Videos ) by chiscodedon(m): 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ain't you stupid, Mbaise youths all the way from mbaise went to a village in Orlu to attack students.? Shameless being, if you know the number of graduates mbaise produces every year and their love for education, you would have looked for another cheap blackmail. Keep inciting hate speech ewu, the better you accept the fact that an mbaise son is leading you now the earlier for you, your hate speech couldn't stop him from winning. Dingbat like you and ur small god (Rochas) should go settle with Imo State

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Many Sins Of Osibanjo. / Biafra / Blackout As National Grid Records First Collapse In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.