Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,589 members, 7,843,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

I’m Very Fearful, Unhappy About Insecurity In Nigeria –Chief Odigie-Oyegun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Very Fearful, Unhappy About Insecurity In Nigeria –Chief Odigie-Oyegun (15485 Views)

Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer / Photos From John Odigie-Oyegun 80th Birthday Celebration / Where Is Odigie Oyegun? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Very Fearful, Unhappy About Insecurity In Nigeria –Chief Odigie-Oyegun by Drsheddy(m): 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Posterity will Judge you for imposing BELLO on KOGITE just for you to be receiving #500 millions monthly from Kogi account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Very Fearful, Unhappy About Insecurity In Nigeria –Chief Odigie-Oyegun by follock007(m): 12:41am On Jun 23, 2019
liar you initiated a catholic supported uranus martian domestication law on me... the type the feeds on fear and create doubt by mixing religious military and politics using lanced microscope to drill my character which you assume is alien (it is not), so that you can sell me as penance for sinners through buhari.. don"t forget that i am a laodecian (blind) and not a sardisean (like you)... this inquisition is antichrist you are the ones who need to repent for taking us back in time to the C2O4 age make it look like a drowning in water, so i feel loosing my breath is loosing my senses while you further worsen issue in a prank rescue of pumping and lesson my belly using the-same spirit technologies... what happened to my circular fund raising too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Very Fearful, Unhappy About Insecurity In Nigeria –Chief Odigie-Oyegun by Meritocracy: 6:39am On Jun 23, 2019
This old man has joined wailer team with jersey no9.
Re: I’m Very Fearful, Unhappy About Insecurity In Nigeria –Chief Odigie-Oyegun by Dbigname: 11:53am On Jun 23, 2019
Look at this old fool.
Re: I’m Very Fearful, Unhappy About Insecurity In Nigeria –Chief Odigie-Oyegun by suremanpatriot: 8:29am On Jun 24, 2019
go and retire to ya village ...
Re: I’m Very Fearful, Unhappy About Insecurity In Nigeria –Chief Odigie-Oyegun by follock007(m): 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
Meritocracy:
This old man has joined wailer team with jersey no9.

What? That one strong o... shocked
I used to know somebody with jessey no9 secret wailer who was reduced down to no4 (Meat - Mars) which she was playing with no2 (Spice - Sponsor) on the no33 (Field Plane - Frying Pan) and then ended on top of no10 (Glass Plate - Pluto) after they had removed no5 (Levi - Lever - Moon) which was requested by another no5 (Skip Micro - Scorp Eon) ... She was burning with Volcanic Smoky Ash after the match... She is nowhere to be found as at this time...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Very Fearful, Unhappy About Insecurity In Nigeria –Chief Odigie-Oyegun by booksrite(f): 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Posterity will Judge you for imposing BELLO on KOGITE just for you to be receiving #500 millions monthly from Kogi account

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment / Amotekun Arrests 120 Suspects In ‘Operation Clean Up’ Exercise In Ondo / INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.